7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Utah ( -1 ) — T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• MutomboNoNoNo

Okeke, do you love me? Barnes going to go for 40+ DK? 🔨

• jayzee666

Nerlens Noel a 100% lock tomorrow at that price. Single digits still not a bust in my book.
    Considering the next 5 days will be dead LUs I am already looking at Thursay’s games.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Lol Bey 50 burger

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

New night. Same bullshit. Getting trolled with playing Isaiah Stewart. The Pistons decide to show up tonight when I needed them to show up last night against the Pacers. Value plays end up trapping you. No defense being played in Dallas. I faded Westbrook so I can play Fox but Fox ends up missing the game. I had to scramble. Not even cool….

He didn’t kill you, minimum priced scrub who went over 4X. Allowed you to play someone else. 71% of the field had him.

• zline34

Lord I had 100% Bey last slate should have went back to the Bey.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

Fell so hard for the chalk Pritchard and Stewart stack I’m starting to develop gills. Fish fish fish!

• zeeshan2

What the hell drummond?

• Danielv22

@ImADonk11 said...

Fell so hard for the chalk Pritchard and Stewart stack I’m starting to develop gills. Fish fish fish!

Stewart and pritchard were good plays. I bet high dollar tourneys had them at the same massive rostership as the low dollar stuff. Some really flukey outcomes. What happened to Pritchard? I mean I get he shot poor but he had like no peripherals too. Was.je not running point?

• Herf

The Jordan Clarkson trade that sent Dante Exum to Cleveland and two second round picks has worked out well for Utah

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

He didn’t kill you, minimum priced scrub who went over 4X. Allowed you to play someone else. 71% of the field had him.

I rather have Zion and Porzingis together though but sure. Whatever

Are the Bucks going to make a comeback here? I mean, they never gave up when they were down big to the Pelicans a few weeks ago. So they shouldn’t give up yet right???????

• Tribefan18

@zeeshan2 said...

What the hell drummond?

Once again, as I said the other night, the cavs absolutely, positively stink out west. They only have normally one competitive game then get blown out all the rest. They already had it on the first game against the suns. This is a huge sample size. Check out the last 15 years of road trips out west if you dont believe me. Never play any cav on the west coast.

• Tribefan18

Why is Haliburton only 9 percent owned with fox out? This is a great spot for him.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Made a last minute swap in one from LineupHQ punt okoro to CoJo…. man wish I would have swapped all 5 shares

• Golfnut04240

My best lineup tonight is my Yahoo! Bet MGM/Yahoo! Cup team. That is rare.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

I rather have Zion and Porzingis together though but sure. Whatever

Are the Bucks going to make a comeback here? I mean, they never gave up when they were down big to the Pelicans a few weeks ago. So they shouldn’t give up yet right???????

Probably not until there is six minutes to go.

• tmarohl

Wish I would have listened to my own advice and had more JVal on FD.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Not sure but I think my best chance is one at 312 with Allen and CoJo going

Or a 275 with ABC, Halliburton Buddy and Ennis… that one should go above 7x

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Kyle Guy wasn’t the play on the night slate lol

• newzreview

Sad that I would be better off playing Fox than German Rondo right now.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Some of the own% make no sense to me on this late game…. how is ORL value so low owned when clearly nobody was going to come back? And Memphis? With the Lakers giving up mega points to OKC scrubs? And one hour plus to figure out that Fox downgraded to Q meant OUT Halliburton was going to go nuts and he is just 9%

Hopefully it pays off but tourneys this huge are tough….

Btw… Delon, really? Where was that yesterday for my single entry… would have finished top 10 :/

• chronoxiong

I see the OKC Thunder team take the Lakers to the limit on back to back games. Tonight, I decide to trust Diallo and Horford since the Nuggets are not as good as the Lakers and they proceed to suck. Diallo makes me look dumb for trusting him and Horford finally gets the 29 fdp game that I kept thinking he would get but he kept going off the games I faded him. So cruel….

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

I see the OKC Thunder team take the Lakers to the limit on back to back games. Tonight, I decide to trust Diallo and Horford since the Nuggets are not as good as the Lakers and they proceed to suck. Diallo makes me look dumb for trusting him and Horford finally gets the 29 fdp game that I kept thinking he would get but he kept going off the games I faded him. So cruel….

Denver is worst than the Lakers on absolute terms but right now the Lakers are playing like 💩

• zline34

@Unico10 said...

Some of the own% make no sense to me on this late game…. how is ORL value so low owned when clearly nobody was going to come back? And Memphis? With the Lakers giving up mega points to OKC scrubs? And one hour plus to figure out that Fox downgraded to Q meant OUT Halliburton was going to go nuts and he is just 9%

Hopefully it pays off but tourneys this huge are tough….

Btw… Delon, really? Where was that yesterday for my single entry… would have finished top 10 :/

He’s 9% in a late slate?

• tmarohl

Is Luke Walton going to put Jabari Parker in a game this season?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@zline34 said...

He’s 9% in a late slate?

No. Main
    But there was plenty of time to rebuild and plenty of reasons to have exposure to late games

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).