7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Utah ( -1 ) — T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Herf

Giannis eating up garbage time points

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wow Kings…. you should be embarrassed by this 3rd quarter

MCW puts up 29 in 15 minutes??? Is this real life?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Cleveland is so stupidly inept that will ruin the chances of having Dame and Kanter out in the 4th

• tmarohl

How we doing Panda?

• tmarohl

Damn, was all the way up to 5th in the FD slam and now James Ennis will not return. Can’t catch a break.

• IT4MVP

Damn Ennis ):

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Damn, was all the way up to 5th in the FD slam and now James Ennis will not return. Can’t catch a break.

ORL is on an unbelievable bad stretch with injuries

• ASalvaro

i can’t take this its like every single night this week i’m doing well and one of my guys gets hurt!

• Herf

I entered my best lineup in only the $75K Fri NBA Layup $9 contest. I’m at 364 projected 374 which right now would be near top ten in the big main slate for $3.33. Damn

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

The ORL-SAC game is killing me…. Vuc going off and kings sucking and playing the bench…. smh… could have been a great night

Entered the 2nd half with 10 lineups in top 500 and have one left 🤣

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

MCW significantly limited mins of 30?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Right?
    If you don’t monitor constantly you get screwed, if you do you get trolled

Overall I did pretty good… only mistakes were going too heavy on Pritchard given the potential of late news with better value and fading Vuc

Edit: and too much Dame time

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I thought it said, it would be a significant minutes limit. I took that to mean a high limit.

• chronoxiong

Lillard wont see the 4th due to the blowout. I am so sick of this…..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I thought it said, it would be a significant minutes limit. I took that to mean a high limit.

UPDATE: Carter-Williams is starting Friday but will face a “pretty significant” minutes restriction, Philip Rossman-Reich of OrlandoMagicDaily.com reports.

• IT4MVP

Gonna lose my cash game by 3 points with Ennis getting hurt and Dame not playing. Ughhhh

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Is Luke Walton going to put Jabari Parker in a game this season?

Not even if Jabari promised Luke a round at Augusta with his cousin

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

What I miss tonight Tmar? Take one day off and I feel like I missed a month

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

They should just say his minutes will be monitored like everyone else. Or 30 min limit

• Herf

375.3 for 14th in the $75K Fri NBA Layup at the moment. MPJ didn’t do as well as I would have liked but not bad nonetheless.

I took first in our forum contest two days ago, got dead last yesterday and I’m leading now. Go figure lol

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

What I miss tonight Tmar? Take one day off and I feel like I missed a month

Yep

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

375.3 for 14th in the $75K Fri NBA Layup at the moment. MPJ didn’t do as well as I would have liked but not bad nonetheless.

I took first in our forum contest two days ago, got dead last yesterday and I’m leading now. Go figure lol

Looking like you will hold

Was a Bey-Day. Made it up to 122nd in the $4. Needed Tpl-Dbl from LeBron. Thank you M-C-W though.

• Westies

I switched out fox and vuc for dame and drum last second when fox got declared out. Some how vuc outscores dame and drum wtf

• tmarohl

Made $160 on FD and about 70 on DK, can’t complain, but would have been really good if Ennis stayed in the game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).