7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Utah ( -1 ) — T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Jokey401

Nice night of NBA dfs finally. Down for a week or more and then win it all back plus some. Keep grinding boys.

It helped that 2 lineups placed in that .01 promotion on DK.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I thought it said, it would be a significant minutes limit. I took that to mean a high limit.

The report did not say that his playing time would be significant.

It said the “restriction” would be significant, not his playing time. “MCW is playing but will face a pretty significant minutes restriction” was the wording. Meaning he’s not to be expected to play many minutes.

If you interpreted it differently and benefitted from it, good for you, we all need some good fortune from time to time. 👍🔥🏀🍀

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Maxed the $4… $600 in $636 out… best lineup finished 108th with 343.75

Could have been better if PDX-CLE stayed closer

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

The report did not say that his playing time would be significant.

It said the “restriction” would be significant, not his playing time. “MCW is playing but will face a pretty significant minutes restriction” was the wording. Meaning he’s not to be expected to play many minutes.

If you interpreted it differently and benefitted from it, good for you, we all need some good fortune from time to time. 👍🔥🏀🍀

I didn’t play him so I didn’t benefit. I just read the original tweet different. Pretty significant could me severely restricted, or a high number. I didn’t know how to take it.

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    4h
    Lineup note: Michael Carter-Williams will start; have “pretty significant” minutes limit Friday.

• tmarohl

Best was 331.25 on DK and 363.1 on FD.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Last 3 nights for the SD slates for the last big game. Hit the X on Frank the Tank at a middling price with Crowder back. Turns out he is apparently the glue of the team as he played the 2nd most minutes on the whole team in a close competitive game. Last night Hit the X on Melo at like 7.4k or something with him no longer starting and seeing 24 minutes or so. Proceeds to score the most actual points He has scored in a quarter since like 2007 or something. Then today, hit the X on Kuzma. Can’t stand him and certainly want no part of him priced up as if AD isn’t playing and a short hand grizz team that have to play minutes with players much cheaper. Well apparently Kuzma now thinks he is Dennis Rodman and grabs like 8 offensive boards and multiple put backs. Just completely absurd. All 3 obviously end on the optimal. Last two nights I had the optimal heading into the 4th, not heavily split either. Until these scrubs Melo and Kuzma go for 20 Fantasy points in the 4th. This has been just an unreal week on so many damn levels.

• Jokey401

343 on DK. Turned 20 cents into $30. Woot woot

• Herf

@theIrrigator said...

Looking like you will hold

Thanks for the contest! I’ve been getting lucky in DK lately.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Best was 331.25 on DK and 363.1 on FD.

I know which FD lineup got 363 ya prick. :)

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Took 3rd in the nickel contest.
    I need to start randomizing my entries.
    That $300 winner would have been #1 in the Picknroll, dribbler, and good for $6k in the clutch.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

Thanks for the contest! I’ve been getting lucky in DK lately.

No problem! Send me your info and I’ll get you taken care of this morning!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Made $160 on FD and about 70 on DK, can’t complain, but would have been really good if Ennis stayed in the game.

I lost everywhere. Almost broke even on SuperDraft

• jayzee666

@Yukerboy said...

Took 3rd in the nickel contest.
    I need to start randomizing my entries.
    That $300 winner would have been #1 in the Picknroll, dribbler, and good for $6k in the clutch.

Have lost all respect for your skills man! Just another pretender to the crown!

• jayzee666

Is forum contest FD or dk? What took down last place? Want to see if there is any talent on this Forum!

• NarrowJ

100% Frank Mason the other night.

So last night had 100% Saddiq Bey until I saw Blake was in. Rebuilt all lineups to 0% Saddiq Bey.

I’m doing it wrong? LOL

• jdtrey

@jayzee666 said...

Is forum contest FD or dk? What took down last place? Want to see if there is any talent on this Forum!

Both now. Link to DK on page 1/2 and Irrigator has to invite you to FD

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Both now. Link to DK on page 1/2 and Irrigator has to invite you to FD

I think I won the FD one. Took middle of the pack on DK

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@jayzee666 said...

Have lost all respect for your skills man! Just another pretender to the crown!

LOL!

When chalk misses, I hit. When chalk hits, I miss. :)

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

All this value and for some God-forsaken reason, I’m all in on Keldon Johnson….

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Knicks, Spurs, Knicks, Jazz, Jeff Teague, and perhaps Cole Anthony all coming off the sweet 2 day rest spot.

Speaking of Teague, I know the assumption is Pritchard starts, but he ain’t started a game yet and Stevens tends to be goofy as hell when he can mess around with lineups.

I’m gonna say Teague gets the start yet finishes with less minutes than Pritchard, with Teague at 22-24 and Pritchard at 24-26.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

So, my top guy in Stewart is playing on a back to back in the lowest O/U of the night with the third biggest point spread and is projected for more fouls than everyone tonight except JVal.

With my track record, this will go well I’m sure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).