7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Utah ( -1 ) — T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Al-Farouq Aminu (knee) now listed questionable Friday. https://t.co/C5QvCC84mE

• dominicanpapi

Do we even need MCW when Pritchard is there?

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Mason Plumlee (elbow) listed out Friday. https://t.co/atqnSNLxJ6

Good pivot from Stewart is Ojele at same price on DK

• youngmanolo

Ill take a FD Forum invite: ethan_hunt…

• Wooden_Bones

@tmarohl said...

Good pivot from Stewart is Ojele at same price on DK

I wouldn’t expect a repeat of last night though.
    He was 6/8 from three last night. Had a career night.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Sekou Doumbouya (concussion) listed out Friday. https://t.co/sHFbeBrAX7

Yes!!! It avoids me being tempted to even look that way

• 01blazers

Can I get an invite also please?

• frugal

Vuc played 37 last night, ORL is trash, are we expecting him to continue to see such huge minutes?

• charara1224

Its going to get ugly for the pistons if blake is ruled out on the b2b. Isaiah Stewart is locked in for max minutes so long as he doesnt get in foul trouble. I expect uptick in minutes for Saddiq Bey and Josh Jackson

• billythekidcowboysheat

Got lineup hq for 5 days, whats the best way do you export all lineups to your dk account or? I’m confused with it.

• realphipps

I liked Pritchard a lot last night because of how dreadful TOR’s perimeter defense has been, especially guarding the 3.

Detroit, while awful, don’t have the same issues.

I’ll pass on Payton tonight.

• tmarohl

Grind Down is free for everyone today.

• MoccasinMusic

I never get these thunder players right. Is it a bazley night?

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Vuc played 37 last night, ORL is trash, are we expecting him to continue to see such huge minutes?

Kind of like Jval for cheaper against the Lakers.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Got lineup hq for 5 days, whats the best way do you export all lineups to your dk account or? I’m confused with it.

If it wasnt an 11 game slate and I wasn’t behind in my research process i would explain it to you. There is tutorial on RG site somewhere. You can also watch YouTube tutorials. I would also practice uploading and editing your lineups before lock. You dont want to be dead before the first game tips off

• tmarohl

@Wooden_Bones said...

If he gets another start for $3100, I will have some.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

If it wasnt an 11 game slate and I was behind in my research process i would explain it to you. There is tutorial on RG site somewhere. You can also watch YouTube tutorials. I would also practice uploading and editing your lineups before lock. You dont want to be dead before the first game tips off

Go build some lineups in LineupHQ. When you do that, there will be three arrows above your player pool on the left side. The second arrow takes you to a tutorial – Uploading Lineups to Draftkings.

• brianmuhs

I’ll take an invite to FD contest: brianmuhs.

• Njsum1

@Wooden_Bones said...

Yeah, a repeat is highly, highly unlikely. However he is 3.1k.

Funny thing yesterday. I was looking at who benefits when Robert Williams misses games. And I noticed that Ojele had some of his better games with Williams out. Didn’t think much of it at the time, as I figured he’d come off the bench, Grant Williams would start, and he’d wouldn’t be worth playing.

Then I checked his game log versus Tor and saw he had a nice game the first time they played. Still, wasn’t interested in playing him. I did have Grant Williams in like 3/8 lineups as a cap saver.

Then right before lock, I saw he was starting, and decided at that point, it was time to take notice (Stevens must like him for some reason), and I put him in 6/8 lineups and got the monster at 2.8% ownership.

Had a good Night last night at 3x my buy ins, yet it could have been an absolute monster if Lillard would have showed up in the second half and finished off that 60 burger he had going after the first. 15 more DK points from Lillard and I get 2 lineups in the top 50. 😭

• caleb21scott

No rhyme or reason but its a Gasol night!

• Wooden_Bones

@caleb21scott said...

Solid insight.

• coopsamuels

Was trying to reply to BillyTheKidCowboysHeat Sorry about that.

Here’s the link to the video explaining how to upload to DK: https://youtu.be/zqTojDTPaHo

It’s very helpful.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@caleb21scott said...

Is there a younger Gasol somewhere I don’t know about because it is never a Marc Gasol night anymore.

• mbunner23

KAT played 30 minutes against LAC. Now he’s down to $9,300 on DK against Charlotte.

• superjon

Is no one talking about RWB at 8.7k on FD with no Beal?

Or did I just miss it?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).