7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Utah ( -1 ) — T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

Does anyone like Drummond perfect low owned smash spot

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

If anyone is still interested in my proposal from earlier, there is still some room to get in. You can DM here.

• tmarohl

The Martin Brothers on Charlotte were just both ruled out for health protocols.

• frugal

2 off the radar DK value plays sure to be very low owned compared to Prichard and Stewart:

Chuma Okeke $3.8K – Minutes have been trending up and hit 35 and 6.6X last night vs GSW. ORL may be getting some bodies back, Aminu specifically could jeopardize his minutes upside, but given they are bound to move into tank mode sooner or later, ORL should continue to give him the opportunity to develop.

Kira Lewis Jr. $3.2K – Minutes and usage trending up over the last 4 coming of an 8.6X game, the guy looks like an efficient scorer and DAL has been bleeding points to opponents for a while now.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

The Martin Brothers on Charlotte were just both ruled out for health protocols.

More minutes for Monk?

• Bornsupreme

DK has the penny 20 max again! Top 100 get $15!!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Just got to Memphis. Does Tillman start for Bane here? Or only if AD is in would they need to start Tillman next to J-Val?

• binz21

Collins/Trae = $$

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Just got to Memphis. Does Tillman start for Bane here? Or only if AD is in would they need to start Tillman next to J-Val?

I would think Allen, but Anderson at SF and Tillman at PF, I guess is possible. Tillman makes sense from a size perspective over Anderson though if AD plays.

• maxrluminox

I am getting the shakes waiting for ownership projections to post………

• taford14

Can I please get a FD invite so I can donate too? taford14

• chronoxiong

I’m not trying to overthink Westbrook but I dont see the play in him. The Wizards seem to lose games with him. Who’s to say this game will be competitive with him? They were competitive with Beal in and Westbrook out. Also, the Knicks are a slow paced team that is playing tough defense lately. Those are my concerns with locking in Westbrook. There’s still Fox in that price range and LaMelo right below. Just saying.

• dominicanpapi

If Graham is out, I’ll have Bridges and Monk. Matchup is icing on the cake. They will be 8 deep with fringe/rookies rounding out the rotation. Bridges and Monk should soak up the majority of the wing/guard minutes.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I would think Allen, but Anderson at SF and Tillman at PF, I guess is possible. Tillman makes sense from a size perspective over Anderson though if AD plays.

Yeah AD will destroy Slo-Mo. Or I should say the old AD would. The hungry aggresive AD. Tillman would probably get in foul trouble anyway so I should probably not even consider him

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah AD will destroy Slo-Mo. Or I should say the old AD would. The hungry aggresive AD. Tillman would probably get in foul trouble anyway so I should probably not even consider him

Has Memphis played Dieng next to J-Val before?

• tmarohl

DM me your paypal Panda

• IT4MVP

Is Vuc a better play on the b2b than Jokic for 1K less on FD

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

DM me your paypal Panda

It has been done.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Has Memphis played Dieng next to J-Val before?

I dont think so. Looks like last year they started Ja/Melton/Brooks/Slo-Mo/J-Val against the Lakers and AD had 18 fpts in the 1st qtr and then just fizzled out. Memphis was blowing the Lakers out by halftime

• jfitzgan

@jdtrey said...

Same situation as last game, only 9 healthy bodies (if Roby counts) and outside of Diallo he’s the only one who can really play point. He should have the ball in his hands a ton and his price didn’t budge. He’s put up 49, 59 and 59 on FD in this same situation. (I know one was OT).

Vuc and Joker are overpriced, JVal and Kanter make some sense but Horford should have a much easier path to a huge game.

ETA: Adams is intriguing against Dallas too at 5.2

Fair enough. I’ll have some but not at a super high . Seems a tough matchup for him and Thunder overall. But I probably still have a bad taste in my mouth from him as a sixer. I like all your other guys u mentioned though. And center is weird on FD tonight. I get the play but 90 seems super ballsy.

• Brendan239

Dillon Brooks 45 burger tonight

Dort, 40 burger

Hield 45 burger

• chronoxiong

@Brendan239 said...

Dillon Brooks 45 burger tonight

Dort, 40 burger

Hield 45 burger

You and your odd projections again. You’re crazy man.

• frugal

Have a feeling chalk Vuc is going to crash and burn tonight.

• RipCityRings

@chronoxiong said...

You and your odd projections again. You’re crazy man.

Has anyone ever actually tracked the results of Brendan’s random “____ player __ burger” posts? I’d love to see that data.

• Helpabrotherout

Any space for 1 more in that FD contest. :)😊😀
    truetru3

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).