7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Utah ( -1 ) — T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

PJ Washington (health protocols) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/21miMxQZn1

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Do we have any kind of hunch on AD?

My hunch is that he plays because he practiced yesterday.

• miggs6876

@theIrrigator said...

Westbrook is most likely a core play for me. Still need to run HQ but I imagine I get tons

I’m locked and loaded at 8.7k. No doubt about it for me. If he under performs Then so be it. It’s an elite play.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5m
    PJ Washington (health protocols) ruled out Friday.

• tmarohl

Thats three guys ruled out for health protocols now on Charlotte in the last few hours.

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

I think he’s definitely in play on DK at $3K flat, but Bey is also pretty enticing at 3.4 with both Plumlee and Sekou out.

BBM has blake listed as doubtful, I would think Bey would start if Blake is out.

Yet I don’t know if BBM has Blake listed as doubtful cause he doesn’t play back to backs or if the team actually listed him as doubtful.

• NarrowJ

I am looking for prop bet for Pritchard knocking knees with Stewart 11 seconds after tipoff but can’t seem to find it.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

My hunch is that he plays because he practiced yesterday.

I have absolutely no insight but with him getting “no-contact” work in yesterday I’m leaning more towards another night off but he’s young and hasn’t played in 6 days so who the hell knows

Saw Bagley was questionable now too .. boost to Metu?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

BBM has blake listed as doubtful, I would think Bey would start if Blake is out.

Yet I don’t know if BBM has Blake listed as doubtful cause he doesn’t play back to backs or if the team actually listed him as doubtful.

As far as I can tell Blake is not on the injury report. He hasn’t played a B2B yet though this season, as you suggested.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Thats three guys ruled out for health protocols now on Charlotte in the last few hours.

Yeah…getting a little worried about my Rozier exposure.

• frugal

So…let’s talk about Mathews. I mean, assuming he gets at least 20 minutes he could stumble his way to 7X+ right? But if he starts and plays 15 minutes…no bueno.

• Herf

This slate has me feeling better already about my numbers yesterday.. I’ll be watching the injuries a little more today than I did yesterday.

See ya at the top!

• ifthethunder

@Joeyrockland1 said...

Westy is the ultimate ball hog and even jumps in front of his own players for easy rebounds , padding his stats . I think for 8700 his upside is tremendous .

Why I hate my Bullets signed him.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

So…let’s talk about Mathews. I mean, assuming he gets at least 20 minutes he could stumble his way to 7X+ right? But if he starts and plays 15 minutes…no bueno.

Yeah, there’s a whole mess of cheap guys tonight worth exposure to, some more than others, but I think you take at least some Mathews.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Devonte’ Graham (groin) available to play Friday. https://t.co/ISuIl3HfB0

• Brendan239

Willy H or Gasol (revenge game)?

• Ether

Doesn’t pj washington play the 5 for some of the game? With him out, shouldn’t zeller push 30+ min barring foul trouble?

• efagan99

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, there’s a whole mess of cheap guys tonight worth exposure to, some more than others, but I think you take at least some Mathews.

Had a little bit more time today so building more lineups than usual, 100% Mathews so far for the savings. Other cheap guys I like are Stewart, bey, Pritchard, okeke, Lewis, and rolo. Missing anyone?

Fav stud is luka, I’m stacking that game a lot so far

• tmarohl

Biz Markie probably gets a little more run at minimum price on DK with Washington being out.

• dominicanpapi

What do you guys make of the Hornets news? I think Bridges moves into the starting lineup with Ball, Hayward, Rozier and Graham leaving Monk with the second unit usage. I kinda want to play as many Hornets as I can now. Thoughts?

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

Thoughts on minutes for Ross tonight? Any chance he shoots 20+ times tonight and gets 30 minutes.

• Ether

@dominicanpapi said...

What do you guys make of the Hornets news? I think Bridges moves into the starting lineup with Ball, Hayward, Rozier and Graham leaving Monk with the second unit usage. I kinda want to play as many Hornets as I can now. Thoughts?

Either Graham or rozier will be coming off the bench but yea their whole starting lineup is in play now

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

LaVine going overlooked here?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Avidja’s per 36 with Beal off the floor is pretty good.

• monarch

What’s up with Collin Sexton? 6600 shooting horribly but gets Portland in a let down spot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).