7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Denver ( 11.5 ) —- T: 239
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• CJtheGrump

I feel less sure about Len vs Brow than I do about Nurkic in Portland (assuming he does indeed play) vs Millsap and Howard. Both are tough matchups.

Schedule issues have me looking at the 5 game late slate tonight. Last thing I want is to be tied up from 2 hours before lock until 10 minutes after, only to find out half my roster is “resting”.

• DirkDigglerz

Another day another AD and Jrue Holiday day LOL

• superjon

Trying something new in one of my LUs today. Breaking the slate down into 3 mini slates. Early, middle, and late. Picking 3 guys for each.

We’ll see how it does in comparison to the other 3 I’m building.

• sherm

Dallas is last in the league in defending the 3 right? If so I’m liking Olynyk. And they’re already bad at the center position as of late without bogut.

• KillaChap

@DirkDigglerz said...

Another day another AD and Jrue Holiday day LOL

They played huge minutes (40) yesterday, that worries me a little.

• DirkDigglerz

@KillaChap said...

They played huge minutes (40) yesterday, that worries me a little.

Can’t miss that 50 and 70 burger upsides tho’ there’s a lot of injured players on the Pelicans too T jones out Etwann out, Cousins was a tough matchup for AD last night preventing him to go off. Today against Len I think 60 is his floor today

• FstFrank

Curry gets matchup of the year for 3rd time this season. He has delivered in the previous 2 outings but with his price tag all the way up to 10k on DK. I see him as a cash only play tonight

• vucdores1

I hate paying $10k on DK for Curry but a rule I’ve been following a lot is “take opposing PGs vs DEN.” This spot sets up so well for him.

• DirkDigglerz

Although Curry burned me VS. the Memphis Grizzlies I’m using him today. 60+ is a possibility

• superjon

Also going to start paying more attention to DVP. It’s become very evident that while you don’t have to target the worst defense per position, you must certainly avoid the best as much as possible.

• KillaChap

@DirkDigglerz said...

Can’t miss that 50 and 70 burger upsides tho’ there’s a lot of injured players on the Pelicans too T jones out Etwann out, Cousins was a tough matchup for AD last night preventing him to go off. Today against Len I think 60 is his floor today

Curry or Jrue?

• JRite2003

Faried is out tonight… expect a BIG game from Draymond, and Jokic… if Mudiay is out again, expect another big game from Nelson. I tried to tell ya’ll about Jameer last week but I was laughed at and mocked… lol

Keep an eye on Portland’s bigs as well… gonna be some value there, just not sure of exactly who will explode

Holiday and Davis are pretty much locks for tonight… especially Davis… Len’s going to look so bad trying to guard him.. lol
    I actually could see them moving Chriss over on defense to guard Davis instead of Len, but that’d be just as tragic..
    But at the same time, Booker and Bledsoe could have big games tonight too

That’s all I got off the top of my head so far… good luck tonight people

• monarch

Really like Joker GSW coming down from the game of the year, 3 games in 4 days and still no Zaza. Also thinking about Dwight against that Blazers front court without Plumlee.

• tmarohl

@KillaChap said...

Curry or Jrue?

Both.

• JRite2003

Lol… GS will torch the Nuggets tonight… Klay, Durant, Draymond and Curry are all in play for some big games tonight

• fanturds

Hopefully we will get some clarity on Plumlees role tonight before I roster 3 Denver players.

• BUFUu2

man this is a tough slate

• JRite2003

With McGee on Jokic, I predict that Jokic will take alot of 3’s tonight… It’s going to be a high scoring game… Nelson and Chandler will be firing away as well

• FstFrank

The rebounds will definitely be there

• JRite2003

TARGET BROOKLYN’S DEFENSE! Every position.. lol

• FstFrank

@monarch said...

Really like Joker GSW coming down from the game of the year, 3 games in 4 days and still no Zaza. Also thinking about Dwight against that Blazers front court without Plumlee.

The rebounds will be there for sure. Would like to see 10-12 attempts

• KillaChap

I know who is a lock for me, a guy I put in my initial LU’s for 2 weeks but got scared of before lock: Ish Smith.

• DirkDigglerz

@KillaChap said...

Curry or Jrue?

Both can’t go wrong with them I’m using them both in different lineups

• DirkDigglerz

The one who will get PF right determines the winner IMO in this slate

• CJtheGrump

@JRite2003 said...

Faried is out tonight… expect a BIG game from Draymond, and Jokic… if Mudiay is out again, expect another big game from Nelson. I tried to tell ya’ll about Jameer last week but I was laughed at and mocked… lol

Keep an eye on Portland’s bigs as well… gonna be some value there, just not sure of exactly who will explode

Holiday and Davis are pretty much locks for tonight… especially Davis… Len’s going to look so bad trying to guard him.. lol
    I actually could see them moving Chriss over on defense to guard Davis instead of Len, but that’d be just as tragic..
    But at the same time, Booker and Bledsoe could have big games tonight too

That’s all I got off the top of my head so far… good luck tonight people

I was on Jameer all weekend. He did well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).