7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Denver ( 11.5 ) —- T: 239
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Klay out does bring that game into interest now.

• tulskir

Does it make sense to play both Noel and Kaminsky since they will be guarding each other?

• whitemamba86

can we talk about other plays other then mem and jokic . so many pages of just them. jokic is a good play today without klay and so is someone on warriors now. for mem i only like allen parson. gasol will get less rebound going to 3 point line to guard lopez and conley is conley u dont know if ur going to get 35dk or 50 dk

• tulskir

Also is there any interest in Andrew Roberson? I keep coming back to him for some reason.

• DirkDigglerz

Andre Iguodala is very interesting all of a sudden LOL

• KillaChap

Wow, I don’t see anywhere that Klay and Stephenson are out. I need to get on the alerts you all have. (nothing here or on Rotoworld)

• idooces

per labs, Curry gets a 9.7% usage bump with Livingston and Klay off the floor.

• whitemamba86

@tulskir said...

Does it make sense to play both Noel and Kaminsky since they will be guarding each other?

cha sucks at rebounding and noel is good at re bounding plus kaminsky is going to get 30 + at his price is good. im playing both in one

• jeffreybuckets

So with no Klay, Livingston, ZaZa | Curry’s usage is 40%. Intriguing

• draped

@yellowdart24 said...

Gasol has an elite matchup against a bad rebounding team.

I mean like I said Im not saying MEM is bad tonight….was just talking about targeting BRK.

and Marc Gasol is also not the greatest rebounder he is currently 54th at 6.1 per game at 34 mins per game.

• Ryan61290

@7klub06 said...

Drummond worth it coming off of a B2B?
    Saw some mentions of Dwight Howard but he hasn’t really been doing anything lately.

I’m actually thinking about putting both in my lineup

• IronMonkey415

KLAY is out…wow

• whitemamba86

@KillaChap said...

Wow, I don’t see anywhere that Klay and Stephenson are out. I need to get on the alerts you all have. (nothing here or on Rotoworld)

basketballmonster.com i never go to rotoworld they take forever. plus u can get see on the right side of this page it shows updates

• KillaChap

@whitemamba86 said...

basketballmonster.com i never go to rotoworld they take forever. plus u can get see on the right side of this page it shows updates

Thanks. This certainly makes things more interesting.

• frugal

@hardrocker61 said...

Is Green gonna be covering Jockitch?

It doesn’t matter. Too many people are overthinking things. Jokic has put up 18/15 vs ATL, 23/11 vs UTAH, 35/12 vs SAS who are 3 of the toughest matchups vs C (yes, Jokic is playing C no matter what your site has him listed as). Warriors are middle of the pack vs C even with Draymond playing large minutes at C. This is going to be a fast paced game and as long as we get 25+ minutes of Jokic, I believe he’s going to get the usage to pay off.

FWIW, Draft Express measurements (which are based on combine physical measurements, not the NBA fake numbers) for those worried about the matchup:

Jokic 6’11” 253 pounds
    Green 6’7” 236 pounds.

Jokic should have his way in the post with 4 inches and 20 pounds on Green if GSW chooses to ride that matchup.

• tulskir

Any interest in Myles Turner at home against Dedmon?

• Manyak

since everyone on the site is on jokic. just means hes gonna get 2 fouls in 3 minutes. curve

• DirkDigglerz

Kawhi Leonard in a 4 point spread against the Pacers???? Give me that all day

• hpatel1089

also like Ellis has been playing pretty well past 5 games and mins restrictions seem to be off – is leading the second unit – and is a cheap $3800 on FD

• hardrocker61

@DirkDigglerz said...

Andre Iguodala is very interesting all of a sudden LOL

ya he was interesting before the klay news, I like curry a little more but I think KD’s the real play tonight.

• frugal

@tulskir said...

On Yahoo, they are both priced so low it would be extremely difficult for both not to make value. Barring injury or foul trouble, I can see both easily hitting ~30 YFP.

• dunbarnation

Klay is out.. All the Curry now for me..

• KillaChap

Klay is also an awesome defender. Is it Fartin’ Will Barton or Garry Harris that we go with?

• frugal

@Manyak said...

since everyone on the site is on jokic. just means hes gonna get 2 fouls in 3 minutes. curve

I built 2 lineups this morning, 1 with and 1 without and plan to run both to hedge myself.

• hardrocker61

Is T.Young gonna play tonite no news yet

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).