7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Denver ( 11.5 ) —- T: 239
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IronMonkey415

That is good thinking, I was not paying attention and had no idea the Spurs lost yesterday.
    Pacers are going to be eaten alive…CAN’T WAIT

• TicketRaven

Thon for a punt?

• kwest

Iggy revenge…
    JaVale revenge…

grr…

• kujo33

How long does it typically take for FD to process a withdrawal through paypal?

• whitemamba86

nobody is talking about davis or alex len if tyson chandler sits.

• noddy

@DirkDigglerz said...

Created a lineup on Yahoo with 380 upside and a 320 floor damn I LOVE IT

I hope I have the same players as you

• dreusche

@whitemamba86 said...

klay is a top 3 sg defender in the league what games are u watching??????

Not even close. Just looking at today’s games Batum, Oladipo, KCP, Smart, Allen are all better than Klay. Redick is probably a better defender than Klay, too.

Klay has moments where he is very good but doesn’t do it consistently.

• whitemamba86

@KillaChap said...

Umm what? He’s regarded as one of the best 2 way players in the game.

yea that dude doesnt watch acutal games apperently. hes the best two way sg in the league

• hpatel1089

how do you guys feel about KCP as a cash option tonight?

• hardrocker61

@kujo33 said...

How long does it typically take for FD to process a withdrawal through paypal?

takes 24-48 hrs. got my last one overnight

• Manyak

any denver fans in here? how do hernagomez play? if he gets 25+ minutes (i think he will) you think he can hit x8+ value?

• draped

@whitemamba86 said...

nobody is talking about davis or alex len if tyson chandler sits.

ive been all over the AD/Jrue train recently, but idk if I can play AD with 40 mins last night and his price up to 11k again.

• hardrocker61

Playin the Morris bros. on same lu,wish me luck.

• kujo33

@hardrocker61 said...

takes 24-48 hrs. got my last one overnight

Thanks. I just got an email telling me that lol

• lastcallcasualty

@hpatel1089 said...

surprisingly Saric has the higher usage than Noel when Embiid and Okafor both out the last 3 weeks

Saric give you points. The Nerlens Wall doesn’t

• whitemamba86

@dreusche said...

Not even close. Just looking at today’s games Batum, Oladipo, KCP, Smart, Allen are all better than Klay. Redick is probably a better defender than Klay, too.

WOW!!!!!! so why did klay make the all star team and none of them did lol. what about all the hall of famers who also say klay is the best two way sg in the league . then u said reddick was better also hahahaahaha o man

• JRite2003

A. Iguodala will make me a thousandaire tonight!

• lastcallcasualty

Am I crazy or does anyone think Clinic Olynyk is a good punt for Center at 4,500 on FD?

• draped

@whitemamba86 said...

WOW!!!!!! so why did klay make the all star team and none of them did lol. what about all the hall of famers who also say klay is the best two way sg in the league . then u said reddick was better also hahahaahaha o man

why do u keep saying two way when the argument was about defense only lol?

• hpatel1089

@lastcallcasualty said...

Saric give you points. The Nerlens Wall doesn’t

which one would you go for in cash?

• whitemamba86

nobody talking about lillard at home vs one of the worst pg defenders in the league. ill take lillard at 5% today compared to a curry that is 25% owned

• Manyak

@dreusche said...

• hardrocker61

As much as i like whiteside, I think Howard’s gonna eat my failblazers alive tonight, 50+

• draped

@whitemamba86 said...

nobody talking about lillard at home vs one of the worst pg defenders in the league. ill take lillard at 5% today compared to a curry that is 25% owned

ur actually obnoxious right now. u just keep spewing random things without even reading anything. and then u just flame everyone without giving any explanation. we only had like 3 pages of lillard discussion.

• feekdogg

@whitemamba86 said...

Nobody? There’s 25 posts in this thread about him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).