7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Denver ( 11.5 ) —- T: 239
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• whitemamba86

@draped said...

why do u keep saying two way when the argument was about defense only lol?

klay is a awesome defender. and this guy said that ian clark and was a better defender lol

• draped

@whitemamba86 said...

klay is a awesome defender. and this guy said that ian clark and was a better defender lol

I agree he is a very good defender. but you also said that Batum/KCP are worse defenders bc they aren’t all stars. which has zero to do with how good defensively they are.

EDIT: you have a good insight usually when you aren’t flaming people constantly

• Hiqhliqht

I like Smart tonight? No Brown so hell get burn.

• lastcallcasualty

@hpatel1089 said...

which one would you go for in cash?

Well, they’re both risky as you can never know what that butthead of a coach Butt Brown will do with minutes. I’m sure Nerlens gets at least 30 tonight with Okafor out and no Embid. But Saric has been shooting great and Saric also gets your rebounds as well. Nerlens will be playing the 5 against Frank the Tank so Nerlens has a great matchup.

• Scottjmark

To Dirk.

You should be rich with that knowledge.

• wad11

@whitemamba86 said...

nobody talking about lillard at home vs one of the worst pg defenders in the league. ill take lillard at 5% today compared to a curry that is 25% owned

Where the hell have you been? Only about 3-4 pages of people talking about Lillard.

• Hiqhliqht

the real debate im guessing now is Curry,Lillard, or Holliday? I need cash advice. Locking in Jokic upside is massive tn at home.

• JRite2003

@Hiqhliqht said...

I like Smart tonight? No Brown so hell get burn.

I’m drinking some of that Marcus Smart water tonight too..

• kylar18

If mudiay misses tonights game the nuggets only have 8 healthy bodies assuming that plumlee doesn’t make his debut today, and of those 8 bodies only 7 figure to get over 20 minutes of court time

• dmbtrip2004

Why isn’t anyone mentioning ABC?

• hardrocker61

Nurkic’ll be lucky if he can find his way to the Moda center, Myers Leonard’s a joke; Howard’s gonna crush it and so’s Milsap, Shroder, and Timmy jr.

• KillaChap

@dreusche said...

Not even close. Just looking at today’s games Batum, Oladipo, KCP, Smart, Allen are all better than Klay. Redick is probably a better defender than Klay, too.

Klay has moments where he is very good but doesn’t do it consistently.

Dude… I can’t take this seriously now. Klay is a stud. It can’t even be debated.

• Cocomilk

@dreusche said...

Klay is not an awesome defender. He is average at best. In fact, this makes Harris a worse play IMO- whoever starts at SG for Golden State now (Clarke? McCaw?) will give much more effort defensively than Klay does.

Oh my

• kylar18

@dmbtrip2004 said...

cause Detroit isn’t exactly the best matchup in the world and other 10k players seem like better plays on paper, you’ll be able to get him for low ownership if you want him tonight

• KillaChap

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Because he has to score 60 FP to hit value.

• Cocomilk

@kujo33 said...

How long does it typically take for FD to process a withdrawal through paypal?

2 days at the most

• hardrocker61

@wad11 said...

Where the hell have you been? Only about 3-4 pages of people talking about Lillard.

I think Mcollum’s gonna do better than Dame tonite-but who knows, Lillard was used to Plumlee helpin him and vice versa, Mcollum does better on his own.

• Manyak

so no nuggets fans in here? needs some input on hernagomez. i think he may be key

• KillaChap

AD still scares me…. he hasn’t gotten hurt in a while and he’s in the 2nd of a b2b.

• KillaChap

@hardrocker61 said...

I think Mcollum’s gonna do better than Dame tonite-but who knows, Lillard was used to Plumlee helpin him and vice versa, Mcollum does better on his own.

I see merit to stacking both Dame and CJ.

• whitemamba86

@draped said...

I agree he is a very good defender. but you also said that Batum/KCP are worse defenders bc they aren’t all stars. which has zero to do with how good defensively they are.

EDIT: you have a good insight usually when you aren’t flaming people constantly

its not flaming its called the truth. if u think batum is a better defender then klay thats bad. also dvp shows it also

• MrPerfekt7

@queensfinest said...

who is the best forward option on dk 5400 or lower? im thinking either saric or tj warren

Saric, last couple of games I hate I didn’t pick him with the hit or miss Ersan news. But Saric looks like a lock

• noddy

@whitemamba86 said...

nobody talking about lillard at home vs one of the worst pg defenders in the league. ill take lillard at 5% today compared to a curry that is 25% owned

You better go back and read the beginning of the thread.

• darrenqnguyen

Is it worth giving Middleton a look tonight?

• IronMonkey415

You know who DOES NOT have good defense? YOGI BEAR.
    So that means IT3 all day. Sure he’s expensive as hell, but just imagine the beat down he will inflict on Yogi Bear.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).