7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Denver ( 11.5 ) —- T: 239
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• 7klub06

@JRite2003 said...

It’s about the same as DK .. nothing really to give you advice on…. the late swap will save your life at least twice tonight, you’ll like it for that reason alone

So outside of that nothing big over DK. I also noticed there are waaaaaaay last contests

• KillaChap

@dp33071 said...

Now coming to this board today, and didn’t read thru all the pages but this is my input as a Blazer fan :

I will be on Damian Lillard tonight, as well as some C.J. Both will have the ball in his hands a lot more tonight and going forward I believe and a uptick in assists. This is why :

This year Plumlee took over a lot of the ball handling in half court sets, where they would throw the ball into Plumlee and cut and drive while he feeds them or Damian/C.J. get trapped out of a pick and roll or double teamed at the top of the key they would throw it to Plumlee who would either drive to the hoop or kick it out to our wing players With him gone that means a lot more of Damian running things. Also with Turner out as well, who was playing the point forward role since being inserted into the starting lineup, the ball with be in Dames hands more as well as C.J., resulting in assists going up.

Dame has already had 3 strong games since Turner has been out, 48.9, 48.5 and 44.7 on yahoo in his last 3. Look for strong games to continue for the most part going forward

What about Crabbe?

• goleafsgo14

any thoughts on the big greek in mil for cash tonight

• Hiqhliqht

@DirkDigglerz said...

Fournier or Tim Hardaway???? Same price SG is fuzzy to me

Same here my man

• dp33071

@frugal said...

Unless you think Lillard/C.J. hero ball is going to be able to win games, I imagine a lot of Plumlee’s usage is going to have to be spread out among the rest of the starters. Otherwise, it will be dead easy to beat Portland. Pick one guard and shut him down and let the other shoot themselves out of the game.

I agree to a extent, still think Dame/C.J will benefit the most , and the other starter who I see benefiting the most is Aminu. Off the bench Crabbe. I believe either Leonard or Davis will also have a nice game tonight because we have no other big right now. With it being Howard in town, I see us starting Leonard. We love to put Leonard on other bigs, Gasol, Boogie, just to name a few. The thing about Leonard is if he can stay out of foul trouble, he is a foul machine. The safer bet would be Davis but Leonard has more upside to have a big game if he stays out of foul trouble.

Also, this is the Hawks, I would have been all over Dame already but with Turner and now Plumlee gone, LIllard will be in half my lineups, maybe more.

• whitemamba86

@Hiqhliqht said...

Same here my man

gordon might be back tonight so im off fournier hardaway is in a good spot but all he does is score. so he needs 25 real life points to get 6x

• kylar18

@goleafsgo14 said...

any thoughts on the big greek in mil for cash tonight

I get a gpp shot on him, but why bother in cash? there are guys with much better matchups then him that have the same ceiling today

• Dirt_Lavert

Kemba rebound game? Philly god awful vs PG’s. Kemba home narrative hasn’t worked lately, but, it’s the 76er’s?

• dp33071

@KillaChap said...

What about Crabbe?

Check my post above, Crabbe has always been a spot up shooters, I don’t see him benefiting a whole lot with Plumlee out, but he has been playing better over the last couple weeks. I would still stay away though. Not sure what site you play on but I like Jamal Crawford for a low priced SG today.

• whitemamba86

i advise u guys to make one lineup just for free on small buy in solely based on dvp no matters if u like him or not. dont look at box scores juts dvp u will get over 300

• DirkDigglerz

Oh Shoot! I forgot about Blake Griffin 50+ bugers last 3 games Damn

• whitemamba86

and also play smaller tournaments. like a 3 entry max or single entrys u will win money of thoughs instead doing the 4 point play vs 150k people tonight on dk u will probably need 390 or above to win

• whitemamba86

@DirkDigglerz said...

hes 9k no so 50 is only 5.5 x and hes playing the jazz lol. stay away

• Hiqhliqht

So who we locking in then Curry Jokic Wagon .?

• JZ2318

@whitemamba86 said...

gordon might be back tonight so im off fournier hardaway is in a good spot but all he does is score. so he needs 25 real life points to get 6x

What does Gordon being back have anything to do with Fournier production? His is WAY too cheap on FD right now. Someone also made a good point of Payton coming off bench which can lead to more shots for Forny. I just ran Court IQ and his usage jumps from 23% to 30% when Payton is off the court.

• whitemamba86

has anybody mentions james johnson? if waiters is out again hes a great play. if waiters is in i wont play gragic or whiteside. but if waiters out gragic whiteside johnson good spots

• Chewy00

Ideas on cheap U play for the 8pm 3game slate? Gpp 3500 and lower

• xdan3220

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Kemba rebound game? Philly god awful vs PG’s. Kemba home narrative hasn’t worked lately, but, it’s the 76er’s?

How do you figure Philly is god awful vs PGs? Giving up the 3rd fewest fantasy points to the position over the last 4 weeks. Just held Kemba to 25 fantasy points over 42 minutes a few weeks ago (yes Embiid did play that game). Dragic just had by far the best game a PG has had against the Sixers basically since the start of 2017 and didn’t even crack 40 fantasy points on FD. I don’t hate Kemba as a GPP play if you do a bunch of lineups and want to throw him in 1 or 2 but many much better plays. T.J. is a very hard nosed defender, not many pg’s are going to go wild on him.

• whitemamba86

@JZ2318 said...

What does Gordon being back have anything to do with Fournier production? His is WAY too cheap on FD right now. Someone also made a good point of Payton coming off bench which can lead to more shots for Forny.

whats his price on fd? hes 6 k on dk i like vuc more then forn

• DirkDigglerz

@Chewy00 said...

Ideas on cheap U play for the 8pm 3game slate? Gpp 3500 and lower

• Hiqhliqht

Lillard Curry Holliday
    Rank these for cash tonight .?

• dp33071

@DirkDigglerz said...

No one mentioned him earlier? wow

• whitemamba86

@xdan3220 said...

How do you figure Philly is god awful vs PGs? Giving up the 3rd fewest fantasy points to the position over the last 4 weeks. Just held Kemba to 25 fantasy points over 42 minutes a few weeks ago (yes Embiid did play that game). Dragic just had by far the best game a PG has had against the Sixers basically since the start of 2017 and didn’t even crack 40 fantasy points on FD. I don’t hate Kemba as a GPP play if you do a bunch of lineups and want to throw him in 1 or 2 but many much better plays. T.J. is a very hard nosed defender, not many pg’s are going to go wild on him.

yup these are the people who dont look at stats but just think o its the sixers they suck. sixers are like top 5 overall defense last couple weeks

• DirkDigglerz

@whitemamba86 said...

hes 9k no so 50 is only 5.5 x and hes playing the jazz lol. stay away

against Grandpa Knees Favors??? No 50+?

• mataug21

@Hiqhliqht said...

Lillard Curry Holliday
    Rank these for cash tonight .?

Im going Lilliard Curry, but solely because Holiday is on a b2b … I like all three a good bit FWIW

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.