7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Denver ( 11.5 ) —- T: 239
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

maybe im just crazy, but don’t you think if there was ever a game for chandler parsons to get going it would be this one against the nets? he is still cheap. i think one of these days he will break out for 30 plus, he has the talent. he is on a few days rest too. anyone with me? or am i just nuts

• LaranzoW

@zpa1989 said...

maybe im just crazy, but don’t you think if there was ever a game for chandler parsons to get going it would be this one against the nets? he is still cheap. i think one of these days he will break out for 30 plus, he has the talent. he is on a few days rest too. anyone with me? or am i just nuts

I’m on him but like mills more for that price if Parker sits

• hardrocker61

@LaranzoW said...

4800 left for a utility any recommendations??

bazeless?

• hardrocker61

@7klub06 said...

Meyers Leonard starting center for tonight against Dwight

• sholden

Thoughts/rankings of these two sets of players?

1) Ersan, Saric, Noel

2) Davis/Leonard

• Skipper2016

@noddy I’m staying away from the Denver-GS game.

Just curious – why?

Thanks.

• kdubs81

All this talk on the Philly bigs and no one wants to pair one/them with McConnell? Better road splits, Kemba isnt know for his defense, and if he takes 10 shots 7x is quite attainable.

• dunbarnation

@zpa1989 said...

Houston did the same thing last year… they slowly ramped up his minutes and then a 35 min game came out of nowhere. I see this being a 25 minute game but he should be able to easily hit value in that time against BKN and, if he gets hot, he has a chance to reach 30+ FD/DK points.

• zpa1989

@sholden said...

1) Ersan, Saric, Noel

2) Davis/Leonard

great question, im also trying to figure these situations out too.

typically, i just go with the guy with the highest ceiling. the first set of sixers guys are all priced similarly, and have similar ceilings. ersan is dealing with a hip injury and hasn’t been very productive. saric has been playing very well and i like him probably the most. noel has some appeal to with okafor out tonight he will get minutes at the 5.

almost think kaminsky is the play over all those sixers guy. philly without embiid has been a goldmine for centers and zeller is out

second pair, im leaning leonard. but curious to hear other peoples takes

• odeethedon

Saric or Noel?

• noddy

@Skipper2016 said...

@noddy I’m staying away from the Denver-GS game.

Just curious – why?

Thanks.

I do have Iggy now in my lineup. I’m just playing one $4 GPP on DK so I want to take some lower owned players. Obviously with the high total it can be great, but I’m trying some other plays that I like that should be contrarian. I suck at NBA though.

• oaktwnraidr

@zpa1989 said...

He looks like he’s done whenever I watch Memphis. I really don’t know why they gave him that contract.

• hardrocker61

Nelson or McConnell?

• LaranzoW

@sholden said...

1) Ersan, Saric, Noel

2) Davis/Leonard

I’ll say saric Noel ersan I like Leonard tonight pop will have them ready after that loss to the Knicks

• zpa1989

curry’s ownership is going to be through the roof on both sites. such a tough fade. unless you think its durant that eats. could very well be the case. maybe draymond too. anyone have a strong take on the warriors situation?

• xdan3220

@sholden said...

1) Ersan, Saric, Noel

2) Davis/Leonard

I prefer Noel over the other 2. Ersan hasn’t looked quite right of late, and really he only gives you fantasy points with points and boards, doesn’t really contribute anything else. Dario can give you points, boards assists and is hot right now. His minutes aren’t as consistent as the other two, but when he is hot he is fun to watch and hard to stop. He also said that he has stopped napping before games and has been playing better since he said that, it’s a little thing but you never know if it is giving him more confidence. That said Noel is the guy for me, 12 points, 8 boards, 3 assists, 2 steals 2 blocks is realistic line with upside for better if he gets going.

• hardrocker61

okay got 3800 for a SF on FD, Johnson/Macgruder/Ingles?

• sholden

@zpa1989 said...

great question, im also trying to figure these situations out too.

typically, i just go with the guy with the highest ceiling. the first set of sixers guys are all priced similarly, and have similar ceilings. ersan is dealing with a hip injury and hasn’t been very productive. saric has been playing very well and i like him probably the most. noel has some appeal to with okafor out tonight he will get minutes at the 5.

almost think kaminsky is the play over all those sixers guy. philly without embiid has been a goldmine for centers and zeller is out

second pair, im leaning leonard. but curious to hear other peoples takes

I was thinking the same exact way on this. Good to hear someone agree with me so we can all end up lighting our money on fire together

• Crimsonstar18

Thoughts for a SG at 5k & under on DK?

• JZ2318

@zpa1989 said...

curry’s ownership is going to be through the roof on both sites. such a tough fade. unless you think its durant that eats. could very well be the case. maybe draymond too. anyone have a strong take on the warriors situation?

I did 4 lineups, 2 with and 2 without. I think given the slate size he isn’t a must roster player but obviously the environment cant get much better right now with the matchup, O/U, and Klay being out.

On a side note, this may be one of those rare times when you can get Westbrook at under 10% ownership.

• hpatel1089

I want to switch out Curry for Conley in cash but hes going to be so heavily owned you have to roster him

• hardrocker61

@zpa1989 said...

not that it means much but I’m stacking all 3 Curry/KD/Green.

• draggin49

pls Portland start Leonard at center lol

• LaranzoW

@draggin49 said...

pls Portland start Leonard at center lol

Howard will feast blazers coach needs to be fired how you start Leonard over ed Davis in this game makes no sense

• whitemamba86

man rwb is going to go drop 80 dk points tonight and then we all get mad.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).