7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Denver ( 11.5 ) —- T: 239
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

@draggin49 said...

pls Portland start Leonard at center lol

so u can play dwight? or so u can play leonard…..lol

• dreusche

@whitemamba86 said...

go make a free lineup on dk. i make one every night . tonight everyone will spend up at pg spend down at sg spend down at pf . for example i like jameer today vs curry cause curry doesnt play defense. ill be playing frank the tank dirk noel gortat . if yogi starts today vs IT hes in a good spot patty mills and ish smith are also in good spots

The narrative that Steph plays no defense is also wrong. You really have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to evaluating players’ actual real-life abilities.

Since you love DVP so much, care to tell me why Golden State’s PG and SG DVP are ranked 11th and 12th? If Klay is such an amazing defender and Steph is so terrible, shouldn’t those rankings be drastically different?

• madmanjayWV

@odeethedon said...

Saric or Noel?

If you prefer bench players Saric is your answer.
    Just play Frank the Tank and/or Alex Len. If you want someone cheaper then NOEL (on FD) at least.
    Saric could be fine and obviously will be way lower owned than NOEL if you think NN is going to bust tonight.

• lfn1992

Myers Leonard must-start at min price

• 7klub06

@Crimsonstar18 said...

Thoughts for a SG at 5k & under on DK?

T Allen
    Jamal Murray may get run if Steph goes off
    Stauskas

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Meyers Leonard listed as the starting center for tonight’s game against Atlanta
    The Blazers are currently listing Meyers Leonard as their starting center but considering that the Blazers play in the last game of the slate, there is a chance that Leonard does not actually start. The Blazers have changed their starters multiple times from what was listed with Terry Stotts at the helm. Ed Davis is also a candidate to start but Leonard’s upside is much higher than that of Davis. The team will likely not have any updates for us before lineups lock and hopefully Leonard can stay out of foul trouble against Dwight Howard if he does indeed start.

anyone else think this is way off. davis has way more upside if they play similar minutes

• inarodgersitrust

I’ve seen a couple people bring up Tony Allen as a good play for tonight, any reasons to why? Legit question

• lfn1992

@walkoff9 said...

The Blazers are currently listing Meyers Leonard as their starting center but considering that the Blazers play in the last game of the slate, there is a chance that Leonard does not actually start. The Blazers have changed their starters multiple times from what was listed with Terry Stotts at the helm. Ed Davis is also a candidate to start but Leonard’s upside is much higher than that of Davis. The team will likely not have any updates for us before lineups lock and hopefully Leonard can stay out of foul trouble against Dwight Howard if he does indeed start.

anyone else think this is way off. davis has way more upside if they play similar minutes

My impression was that Leonard was the more highly regarded of the two and would get the bigger chunk of minutes, but that is JMHO.

• lfn1992

Thoughts on Hassan Whiteside tonight?

• dunbarnation

@walkoff9 said...

Hmm.. from my history of dealing with Blazer frontcourt players, especially at C, aim to pick the player off the bench. In this case, you should pick Davis. It seemed last year when Davis would start, Leonard would do well. However, when Leonard would start, Davis would do well. I have no concrete evidence to back this up at the moment but just going from my intuition.

• draggin49

@zpa1989 said...

so u can play dwight? or so u can play leonard…..lol

Lmao I won’t play Leonard even if you put a gun to my head . I mean so I can play q tip head Dwight Howard. Id think Davis plays center IF coach has half a brain and I’d think he has to play decent mins to be out there when Dwight is on court.

• dabucklebuck

I live in Orlando and i have a weird feeling playing any Magic players tonight, something is wrong with this team, the “Serge on the move” rumor has morality very low lately…..

• FDDough

I hope they start Leonard, im rolling with Ed Davis because I see Leonard getting in early foul trouble

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Any news anywhere on Tyson Chandler? Just wondering if Len is a trap, nothing has actually stated that Chandler will definitely be out as far as I know.

• draggin49

@FDDough said...

I hope they start Leonard, im rolling with Ed Davis because I see Leonard getting in early foul trouble

I agree , and it’ll drive Davis ownership down further because many ppl will gravitate to Leonard cuz he is listed as the starter

• FDDough

@draggin49 said...

I agree , and it’ll drive Davis ownership down further because many ppl will gravitate to Leonard cuz he is listed as the starter

EXACTLY. you get it lol

• gausman7

@lfn1992 said...

Myers Leonard must-start at min price

That’s a bold jump. Starting doesnt always mean 30+ minutes. Ask Thon Maker

• sholden

@lfn1992 said...

Thoughts on Hassan Whiteside tonight?

I love him, great over looked spot.

• draggin49

If Tyson chandler is out again it is gonna be hard for me to fade AD/jrue . Phx is a dumpster fire. They made the rockets look like the 96 bulls

• noddy

Anyone playing Brandon Knight tonight :)

• Conbon32

Fading Curry will be tough even if his ownership is high. He receives a 9% usage increase I think. Anyone else paying down at SF tonight? Only really good spots are KD and Hayward.

• draggin49

Howard is soft , but miles Leonard = snuggles the fabric softener bear

• lloydjv1

@frugal said...

Just looked at the O/U for the first time. They have Denver getting blown out and still putting up the 2nd highest total on the board. Crazy…

I would like to think Barton and Jokic will still put up a good deal of points.

• gausman7

@GangstaCrunk said...

Any news anywhere on Tyson Chandler? Just wondering if Len is a trap, nothing has actually stated that Chandler will definitely be out as far as I know.

It’s an ankle injury on an old player that doesnt typically get a ton of minutes. They are careful with Tyson. I think he will most likely sit and Len is in play in my eyes. All we have is speculation at this point, but that is where my mind is and why it’s there.

• kujo33

Ed Davis or Motiejunas?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).