7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Denver ( 11.5 ) —- T: 239
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• draggin49

@noddy said...

Anyone playing Brandon Knight tonight :)

Rofl fuck no even if he was free on dk and playing against a WNBA squad

• WestCrook1

@walkoff9 said...

Meyers Leonard listed as the starting center for tonight’s game against Atlanta
    The Blazers are currently listing Meyers Leonard as their starting center but considering that the Blazers play in the last game of the slate, there is a chance that Leonard does not actually start. The Blazers have changed their starters multiple times from what was listed with Terry Stotts at the helm. Ed Davis is also a candidate to start but Leonard’s upside is much higher than that of Davis. The team will likely not have any updates for us before lineups lock and hopefully Leonard can stay out of foul trouble against Dwight Howard if he does indeed start.

anyone else think this is way off. davis has way more upside if they play similar minutes

Idk. Dwight loves protecting the paint and Meyers is a shooter. Look at what Olynyk did to vs ATL

• hardrocker61

The logic behind stacking C/D/G tonight is simple and hopefully effective. All 3 (assuming they all play) will get at least 30 pts. and each has a ceiling of 60+ which might happen with one or more. Mix that with a bad feeling about goatbrook not having one of his killer games and who knows. The only thing that could fuck it up is Kerr deciding last minute to rest 1 or more but I’ll just sub out. I think I’m gonna throw Jockitch in there too.

• zpa1989

ya davis playing more minutes would make more sense in order to deal with dwight

can you play dwight and davis in the same LU or will that sort of be counter intuitive?

• scsa1998

@inarodgersitrust said...

I’ve seen a couple people bring up Tony Allen as a good play for tonight, any reasons to why? Legit question

Playing vs the nets who play at the fastest pace and can’t defend anyone

• fsupete01

@GangstaCrunk said...

Any news anywhere on Tyson Chandler? Just wondering if Len is a trap, nothing has actually stated that Chandler will definitely be out as far as I know.

With so many good options today, there is Zero reason you should be rostering Len today IMO

• sholden

With the focus primarily on Leonard/Davis, shouldn’t Aminu get a good run tonight?

• frugal

@lloydjv1 said...

I would like to think Barton and Jokic will still put up a good deal of points.

I’m absolutely hoping that to be the case…

• fsupete01

@zpa1989 said...

ya davis playing more minutes would make more sense in order to deal with dwight

can you play dwight and davis in the same LU or will that sort of be counter intuitive?

My feeling that a Lillard/Davis stack along with Dwight would be a great contrarian play. Leonard could easily get in foul trouble, leading to 30+ min for Davis. Even if he doesn’t Davis should get his minutes.

Out of all the Blazers, Davis has exceeded his implied total the most when Lillard has had a good game, and that’s not even accounting for Plumlee being out. Davis has a realistic chance at 10x value today.

• Kujo2020

Dwight should get at least 20 RBS tonight. Man, the ATL vs POR game is so stackable.

• draggin49

@frugal said...

I’m absolutely hoping that to be the case…

Unfortunately if you stack the GSW side it’s not possible to have Jokic/Barton on dk to do a game stack

• dcsports21

After watching teams play short handed the last few days I’be learned my lesson. PHX the other night, Chicago yesterday. This GS/DEN game could very well be out of hand by half time. I’m not all that comfortable stacking that game and having no reserves about it. Yes, the total is high but serious blowout concerns

• monarch

Thoughts on Yogi. I’m putting him in one LU, he could have a nice night vs IT

• frugal

@draggin49 said...

Unfortunately if you stack the GSW side it’s not possible to have Jokic/Barton on dk to do a game stack

I play on Yahoo. But I have no interest in a game stack like that on a night like this as there are too many other players in great positions.

• frugal

@dcsports21 said...

After watching teams play short handed the last few days I’be learned my lesson. PHX the other night, Chicago yesterday. This GS/DEN game could very well be out of hand by half time. I’m not all that comfortable stacking that game and having no reserves about it. Yes, the total is high but serious blowout concerns

I don’t ever like to stack both sides of a game. However, finding the spots where the fantasy production is concentrated either due to injuries or rotation has been working great for me.

• Grnmasheen

Any love for Favors? If he gets 30min. and active on Blake.

• jtkucheck

I want to have one lineup that projects a Jokic foul trouble/Warrior blowout game and I’m having difficulty figuring out whom to roster.

Could this be the game that Briante Weber sees 20-25 minutes, with a potential blowout and Livingston out?

• draggin49

@frugal said...

I play on Yahoo. But I have no interest in a game stack like that on a night like this as there are too many other players in great positions.

Yeah , i can’t get a feel for how I think the GSW game will play out as far as close game or lopsided. For it to stay close I’d think Jokic/Barton /chandler would need to go off. And if dray/KD/steph get full mins they each have huge upside .

I’m making maybe 12 gpp lineups so I think I will do 1 revolved around that game IF it stays close but like you said big slate gotta also use other games/players too

• lfn1992

If you use Davis you use up either your C or your Flex is the issue. If you roll with Leonard you can slot him in PF/C/F/Flex which is huge.

• fsupete01

Greg Monroe Revenge Game at 1% ownership?

• knick89

Jameer/Dwight or G.Hill/Adams?

• lfn1992

@jtkucheck said...

I want to have one lineup that projects a Jokic foul trouble/Warrior blowout game and I’m having difficulty figuring out whom to roster.

Could this be the game that Briante Weber sees 20-25 minutes, with a potential blowout and Livingston out?

This is exactly what I’ve been wondering.

• dcsports21

With all this talk about Ed Davis and Leonard I think most of you are forgetting something. Atlanta bigs play solid D but Schroeder and Hardaway covering Lillard and CJ…..watch out

• dcsports21

@knick89 said...

Jameer/Dwight or G.Hill/Adams?

1st for GPP other for cash

• Ab102

@frugal said...

I don’t ever like to stack both sides of a game. However, finding the spots where the fantasy production is concentrated either due to injuries or rotation has been working great for me.

What less popular games are you liking where you see potential due to injuries/rotations?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).