7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Denver ( 11.5 ) —- T: 239
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IronMonkey415

Boogie night tomorrow on fan duel.

In that contest you can only play Cousins as a center. It’s late and I’m probably seeing thing. You guys check it out.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Manyak said...

How’d he not make sense? Denver literally had no PFs & hernagomez can play

yeah I just put him in because he was cheap and he had another 40fpt performance earlier in the year. You knew he was at least going to pay off his salary and anything else was gravy.

• hardrocker61

Robberson warren never play them ass clowns again

• brunoa21

What would 340 have placed in the 1 dollar big GPP on fanduel?

• hardrocker61

told ya Howard would be the biggest scoring c tonight not by much tho

• tmarohl

Managed to cash in the FD Slam with 314.8 with a big fat zero from Wilson Chandler. Quite a surprise.

• draggin49

Tomorrow is tough. Kyrie /Lbj with love out and boogie vs the garbage lakers

• RWilder

Had Howard in 8 LUs and Monroe in 2. Those were my two C for the night. Biggest miss was Curry and Lillard, cashed all 10 LUs, but could have made some real money tonight as all my targets outside the PGs crushed value.

Tomorrow is another day. Would love to take down that monster. Going to make 5 LUs built around Boogie and 5 LUs built around Towns. Might try to stack the Minn/Cle and Sac/LAL games. I think the Tor/Chi game could be a big blowout. Looks like Wade and Butler won’t play.

• draggin49

@RWilder said...

Had Howard in 8 LUs and Monroe in 2. Those were my two C for the night. Biggest miss was Curry and Lillard, cashed all 10 LUs, but could have made some real money tonight as all my targets outside the PGs crushed value.

Tomorrow is another day. Would love to take down that monster. Going to make 5 LUs built around Boogie and 5 LUs built around Towns. Might try to stack the Minn/Cle and Sac/LAL games. I think the Tor/Chi game could be a big blowout. Looks like Wade and Butler won’t play.

If wade/butler sit wonder how many ppl will chase the value on Chicago , and if any will produce or just a lot of traps

• rebkell

@damionismyname said...

yeah I just put him in because he was cheap and he had another 40fpt performance earlier in the year. You knew he was at least going to pay off his salary and anything else was gravy.

You sure he had a 40 earlier in the year, I think you are thinking of his brother that plays for the Knicks? I wonder how many people made that mistake after seeing his brother on tv Sunday?

• chronoxiong

1. Eff you TJ Warren! You piece of crap! You only took 3 fricken field goal attempts? Fricken troll! I haven’t been trolled like this since LMA’s 4 FG attempt night!

2. I am just pissed off at the Warriors. They have ruined fantasy basketball and trolled all of us for the night. Curry couldn’t ball up old Jameer Nelson? Were they missing their bff Klay Thompson that bad?

3. The final nail in my coffin was pivoting from Noel to Tobias Harris. He rewarded me on Sunday but killed me for the night as he got nothing going while it was the Jon Leuer night. I will take the blame for that and it prevented me from winning cash games. I only won a few games and it sucks.

• draggin49

Any of you guys bet the games separately from your fantasy lineups ? Been thinkin about doin that on the side

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@rebkell said...

You sure he had a 40 earlier in the year, I think you are thinking of his brother that plays for the Knicks? I wonder how many people made that mistake after seeing his brother on tv Sunday?

umm no, I’m talking about juancho and not willy. I did the same thing before Willy got hot after he should flashes. If they show flashes you have to take a chance.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@damionismyname said...

umm no, I’m talking about juancho and not willy. I did the same thing before Willy got hot after he should flashes. If they show flashes you have to take a chance.

it may have not been 40 but was good and I was like wtf.

• RWilder

@draggin49 said...

If wade/butler sit wonder how many ppl will chase the value on Chicago , and if any will produce or just a lot of traps

I like MCW in that game because now is listed as SG. Bobby Portis could be a sneaky play. Carroll could be a cheap play. Those are probably the three punts I will look at in that game. I like the other two games a lot better for value hunting.

• draggin49

They already jumped fryes price up to 4900 .I hate Tyron lue. Sometimes frye will be doing great then he won’t get run.Not sure how many mins frye is likely to see vs Minnesota . I agree Mcw looks viable.

• tamparoor

will never play fd again last night was final straw for me, been doing my own study playing same lineup on both sites and I cash almost every night on dk, and I never cash on fd and it’s the same lineup, Last night I had bledsoe,hardaway, that Gomes guy from Denver, Dwight Howard barton all in my lineup my only bad player was Gordon hayward well I won good money last night on dk but guess what missed the cash line in fd

• CJtheGrump

Last night was one of those nights that I decided not to enter any tournaments because slump.

Wouldn’t ya know it? 1st place in a double up (by 20 points) and likely would have secured a nice haul if I at least jumped into a couple multipliers and a GPP or two. But I’ll take it. It was a good night. I did not have the guts to roster Hernangomez though.

• jeffbradshaw

Yessir…Curry took me from top 5% to out of the money. Hey quit playing in the 3rd quarter, literally. TFU!

• P0key

I can forgive values plays and guys like Warren who can be inconsistent…BUT Steph Curry,,,When someone cost over 9k and they bomb in a good spot…it burns

• Agent47

SMH, 312 with a big fat 0 from Roberson. In hindsight, I should have stuck with Monroe at C instead of Frank the Tank like I originally planned and used those savings to upgrade Brogdon to Hardaway Jr. But still…How the hell do you play 16 minutes and not register a single stat? Was Roberson just standing still at one end of the court all night? SMH

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).