• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• davehanna011

Do we lock in LBJ? He played terrible last time vs. this team. But he looks to be rejuvenated with his new team.

Butler looks pretty cheap given his ceiling in this game.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@davehanna011 said...

Do we lock in LBJ? He played terrible last time vs. this team. But he looks to be rejuvenated with his new team.

The way I’m leaning is taking Jimmy at a discount.

Player Pool For Today

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-2-13-2383133

• davehanna011

Thank you by the way Elving! I basically used a combination of your recommendated players last night. I got 300.1 points, exactly enough to win the double up I was in :)

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@davehanna011 said...

Thank you by the way Elving! I basically used a combination of your recommendated players last night. I got 300.1 points, exactly enough to win the double up I was in :)

Congrats! I PMd you btw.

• Nevs32

Waiting for todays lo down elving, always good stuff

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Nevs32 said...

Waiting for todays lo down elving, always good stuff

Still being reviewed it looks like!

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Is Harden the stud to fade this slate? Minutes are trending down but that game looks like a gold mine. Actually OKC/Cleveland and Houston/Minn will be the gold mines now that I look at it……..after my first coffee.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@srcripps said...

Is Harden the stud to fade this slate? Minutes are trending down but that game looks like a gold mine. Actually OKC/Cleveland and Houston/Minn will be the gold mines now that I look at it……..after my first coffee.

Yeah those games are the ones to target I think.

What do you think about DEN/SA?

Do we see guys like Gary Harris & Jamal Murray bounce back today? SA is weakest vs PG/SG I think, right? They just gave it up to Mitchell.

• Nevs32

Bertans and green look like solid plays

• ASitar

Picking the right 2 or 3 studs tonight will be key. There are a LOT of them and I don’t think going balanced is the way to go.

I like CP3 to keep balling and I’m going to keep riding the PG13 ‘til the wheels fall off. I’m also using KAT, whom had 62 DK points last time against Houston.

In regards to punts, I’m taking a chance at Devin Harris, TT (yes, TT), Bam, and Hood. Hood and Clarkson have a good shot at 35+ DK points every night moving forward.

Of course I’ll put Westy in one because you know he’ll go off for 65+, but then I can only fit two studs instead of three and I think the right three studs will get you 60 each, just not the ceiling Westy has.

• caleb21scott

with all the value that should be out there im locking in cp3,jimmy buckets, and the joker and going from there. Value saver of the day looks like king joffery

• MrPerfekt7

LBJ is tooooo much.

All aboard the PG13 train, even if RWB and Melo play he is still in. Also Felton a lock for today?

Jonas Val has been crushing it today, I think he can still keep it up against Whiteside.

For a cheap guard, JR Smith, Abrines or Dorsey?

Going back to the Dwight Powell well!!!!!

Bertans, Dougie, Patterson (if Melo is out) or Jerami Grant?

• superjon

Sticking with a smaller core this time.

Harden
    PG13 (if RWB is out)
    WCS

If we get news that RWB is playing, I’ll just go down to Butler.

• caleb21scott

@ASitar said...

Picking the right 2 or 3 studs tonight will be key. There are a LOT of them and I don’t think going balanced is the way to go.

I like CP3 to keep balling and I’m going to keep riding the PG13 ‘til the wheels fall off. I’m also using KAT, whom had 62 DK points last time against Houston.

In regards to punts, I’m taking a chance at Devin Harris, TT (yes, TT), Bam, and Hood. Hood and Clarkson have a good shot at 35+ DK points every night moving forward.

Of course I’ll put Westy in one because you know he’ll go off for 65+, but then I can only fit two studs instead of three and I think the right three studs will get you 60 each, just not the ceiling Westy has.

I think PG13 is too expensive if westy and melo are back

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Do we see guys like Gary Harris & Jamal Murray bounce back today? SA is weakest vs PG/SG I think, right? They just gave it up to Mitchell.

Certainly can consider Den/SA but more for value for me. I’m thinking Bertans for sure. I can never get the Murrays (Jamal and Dejointe) right. Gary Harris certainly in play for cash but I’ve always had the mindset of never rostering someone vs the Spurs.

Call me crazy, but I’m thinking a lot about the Raptors today. C.J. Miles should draw the start and he’s minimum priced, been lights out last three games too. Another great spot for salary relief. I’m going for three studs today if I can swing it.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

LBJ is tooooo much.

All aboard the PG13 train, even if RWB and Melo play he is still in. Also Felton a lock for today?

Jonas Val has been crushing it today, I think he can still keep it up against Whiteside.

For a cheap guard, JR Smith, Abrines or Dorsey?

Going back to the Dwight Powell well!!!!!

Bertans, Dougie, Patterson (if Melo is out) or Jerami Grant?

I love your takes…..I’m on at least 90% of that at first glance this morning.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-2-13-2383133

• Syzltuth

Did someone post a report of Harris being tired because of acclimating to den altitude the other day? If so, I’m off him until after the asb and he gets some rest.

• Njsum1

@caleb21scott said...

I think PG13 is too expensive if westy and melo are back

On DK he is way overpriced if Westbrook and Melo return…imo

• Srogers96

@davehanna011 said...

I’d only lock LBJ if it was back to the 10 man team the other night. He’s still to much for me to pay.

• caleb21scott

@Syzltuth said...

Did someone post a report of Harris being tired because of acclimating to den altitude the other day? If so, I’m off him until after the asb and he gets some rest.

Yeah I saw the same post that Harris said he was tired before practice even started

• Srogers96

@Njsum1 said...

On DK he is way overpriced if Westbrook and Melo return…imo

10k on FD. I’d still be hesitant to click him if westy and melo are still out

• Njsum1

@elving188 said...

It’s possible, yet I’m not looking to anyone not named Jokic On Denver. Not even sure how much Jokic I’ll have. Mitchell got his because he took 28 shots, with Rubio out, 24 the game before, and since Royce O’Neal has 0 usage with the starters, almost all Rubios usages goes to Mitchell and Ingles. Denver is healthy all around. So while one of those guys, Murray, Barton, Harris, might have a good game, I’m not playing that guessing game.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

It’s possible, yet I’m not looking to anyone not named Jokic in that game. Not even sure how much Jokic I’ll have. Mitchell got his because he took 28 shots, with Rubio out, 24 the game before, and since Royce O’Neal has 0 usage with the starters, almost all Rubios usages goes to Mitchell and Ingles. Denver is healthy all around. So while one of those guys, Murray, Barton, Harris, might have a good game, I’m not playing that guessing game.

haha yeah. I agree with the Jokic take, he’s the only DEN player I put in my pool as of now. I don’t trust the other guys at the moment, naturally. And yeah, didn’t even think about it that way with Mitchell even though I played him last night. Slow start but ended well.

Still a bit tilted about Royce, 37 mins and basically nada! That 1 LU with him still cashed but could’ve been more of course

• Nevs32

Great stuff elving. Great job

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).