• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

KAT’s last five against Houston. DK numbers – 62,63,73,59,69.

• warrendeath

@mbunner23 said...

KAT’s last five against Houston. DK numbers – 62,63,73,59,69.

KAT is my 100% player. Like mentioned before, at the price point, getting even 50 would make him a great play.

• dominicanpapi

I’m a bit shocked on the projected ownership levels of ABC vs. Lebron. I thought Lebron was going to be super chalk but out of all the studs, ABC is projected to be 20% higher owned.

• warrendeath

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m a bit shocked on the projected ownership levels of ABC vs. Lebron. I thought Lebron was going to be super chalk but out of all the studs, ABC is projected to be 20% higher owned.

Probably because of his previous performance against ATL. Neared a triple double, and high scoring. I’m assuming everyone thinks he can do it again.

• willdathrill101

@dominicanpapi said...

On what site?

• kirby34

Kyle Anderson Stein or Bogdanovic/Barton in cash?

• JENSGT

I’m playing a 6 person contest on Draft….been a while since i played on that site. Got ABC and Westbrook was still there so….he better play tonight! Worth the risk to me.

• dominicanpapi

@willdathrill101 said...

On what site?

Sorry, should have added that. DK.

• osuryanf

@dominicanpapi said...

Sorry, should have added that. DK.

What’s projected % of CP3 and Butler?

• dominicanpapi

Not sure if I’ll get in trouble for posting premium content on here, so I’ll just say its between 10 and 15%. It’s hard for me to catch the projections when I get home, but I think it changes as it gets closer to game time. So maybe Lebron does end up being chalk, just figured ABC was going to be the contrarian play tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

CP3 and KAT all the way

• jeffreybuckets

To Pau or not to Pau, that is the question

• Codyveo

ABC may get 85 tonight, but he’s a fade until he’s at least under 11k for me now that Bledsoe is back full force.

• Dfspacman

Fanduel tournament 27000 entries, top price $5000..😕

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Usually I look at the projected ownership and want to play all the top guys…tonight not so much.

ABC is fine but id rather find the 600-800 to get to LeBron at the same position or Westbrook if I can find other forwards.

Don’t get the big appeal of barea in tournaments.

Bertans is getting expensive so I think he’s a decent fade.

The one in on the fence about is gasol. Not sure of minutes and I kind of expect Denver to blow them out.

May end up fading the studs and going balanced with towns as my top spend.

Also like guys like bam adebayo and wcs as pivots off the spurs chalk.

• Njsum1

@Dfspacman said...

I don’t play on FD…yet if you don’t mind me asking..what’s the dollar buy in and dollar min cash. Also what percent of the field min cashes? And number of entries allowed. Thx

• Dfspacman

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t play on FD…yet if you don’t mind me asking..what’s the dollar buy in and dollar min cash. Also what percent of the field min cashes? Thx

$5

• feekdogg

@Dfspacman said...

They are trying to funnel people to their $9 Layup with 100k up top.

• Nevs32

Thon maker a decent punt play tonight??

• Njsum1

@Dfspacman said...

$5

Thx…I was also curious as to how much $$ a min cash gets and what percentage of the field min cashes?

• Nevs32

Hey guys question, night in and night out who is a classic gpp play? And who is a classic cash play?? Still trying to differentiate the two

• warrendeath

@Nevs32 said...

Thon maker a decent punt play tonight??

Absolutely. Solid rebounder. Block potential and has range.

• Nevs32

Thanks warren, appreciate the input

• Benf15harp

@Nevs32 said...

Hey guys question, night in and night out who is a classic gpp play? And who is a classic cash play?? Still trying to differentiate the two

Classic gpp over 7’6 – I’m going manute bol R.I.P.
    classic cash over 7’6- Shawn Bradley

• warrendeath

@Nevs32 said...

Thanks warren, appreciate the input

I like him a lot. You’re looking for like 16 points from him to hit value. I think IF he can get at least 20 minutes he will be a great value steal. Not to mention, he shoots really well when give the opportunity (5-8, 4-5,3-5) in his last three.

I have him in both LUs at the moment.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).