• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

I think tomorrow is really going to favor the mass entry guys…….waaaaay to many choices tomorrow! I may sit back and watch!!! Maybe a couple dollar throws in the 25 cent lottery gpp. But not feeling very confident in higher risks!

Elving….I hope you have started your write up at Noon today, it is going to take you forever! I do one each day as well, but I just use it for my reference as I don’t think my opinion/picks are as well researched as others on here!

Hahahah I would have had to start then but I’m not “allowed” to play DFS tomorrow..per.. well you know why 😂 shame! Massive slate.

• yisman

miserable day

put about $1000 in play, got very little back

bubbled in both high dollar fantasydraft contests

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/6243603
    https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/6243611

• davehanna011

I’m happy I decided to not jump on the Butler express last night

• gregsl

@chronoxiong said...

I just needed a few more points from both guys combined to win back some money in my cash games! But no, you gave Joffrey all the run! Joffrey is a fricken luckbox play and I hate when that shit goes through for people. I want that to happen to me too!

I wrote about him on this very blog as a good play. You should read it and not just use it to complain.

• DoubleTime

• 2016 King of Summer: August

the butler express was not a fun ride last night

• jgootz421

My best lineup in the dk $4 finished tied for 102 place with 75 other ppl with the same lineup. Trying to figure out if it was just a popular lineup that was easy to land on or if it was a tout lineup, anyone have any insight? lineup was;

rwb
    barea
    melo
    dedmon
    zeller
    schroder
    lauvergne
    jokic

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).