• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NarrowJ

@elving188 said...

I suspect Butler will be on Harden

And from the looks of it, Butler seems to be Harden’s kryptonite.

Harden career vs Butler (FD pts):

And that does not include any games from when Harden was in OKC.

• Ndepompei

@bucherpsu08 said...

OKC -2. I guess Westbrook is playing.

Time to login and take the cavs

• ASitar

I keep finding myself landing on CJ Miles. I’m putting him in a couple, but if his shots not falling I’ll get Ennised. His shots falling and it’s 8x for Mr Miles.

• Bnett2210

@ASitar said...

I keep finding myself landing on CJ Miles. I’m putting him in a couple, but if his shots not falling I’ll get Ennised. His shots falling and it’s 8x for Mr Miles.

My first 2 LUs I’ve done have CJ in them as well. It’s early and it might change but for right now I kept ending up with him in there

• Njsum1

@srcripps said...

Still won’t play him……ever!

Yeah Prince is that guy..I’ve had enough of him as well. Which means Im gonna put him in 1 or 2. He’ll go off eventually, this matchup is good enough. I’ll never core this guy, not even if he was free, yet I’ll use him ever so sparingly.

• DC2380

Wsup fellas. Hopefully someone hit big last night…Seems like going balanced was the best way to go.
    Anyone has the highest scoring lineup on DK last night or where I can get it?

• superjon

Changed my core to

ABC
    Butler
    WCS

don’t like any cheaper options at SF

• kps3205s

@DC2380 said...

Wsup fellas. Hopefully someone hit big last night…Seems like going balanced was the best way to go.
    Anyone has the highest scoring lineup on DK last night or where I can get it?

Can always get it from ResultsDB which is at the top of the every page on the forum and pick the date and sport.

Hope this helps.

https://rotogrinders.com/contests/nba?site=draftkings&slate=17598

• DC2380

@kps3205s said...

Can always get it from ResultsDB which is at the top of the every page on the forum and pick the date and sport.

Hope this helps.

https://rotogrinders.com/contests/nba?site=draftkings&slate=17598

Thanks alot!

• heyjude1979

Nice write ups man. Good info.

Glad you’re writing now.

• ASitar

Just some thoughts on some good GPP plays for tonight. Whether it be matchup, ownership, injuries, recent form, or price these are guys that I feel are nearly a lock for 5x with a good chance of 8x. Not cash play guys that are a “lock” for 5x but won’t get above 7x. Any additional plays and why are appreciated. Not in any particular order. DraftKings.

Eric Bledsoe
    Goran Dragic
    Jamal Murray
    Dejounte Murray
    Fred VanVleet
    Tony Parker
    Devin Harris
    Khris Middleton
    Gary Harris
    Rodney Hood
    CJ Miles
    Trey Lyles
    Garrett Temple
    Dwight Powell
    Dewayne Dedmon
    Bam Adebayo
    Steven Adams
    J Val
    WCS

• buka521

@Njsum1 said...

Asking questions here is not what prompted my post, as that is what a forum is for, and I don’t know why you seem defensive. Your post painted a picture for me that led me to believe that you seek too much advice, and don’t rely on yourself enough. I could be wrong, I don’t know you from Adam, I was simply going by your response to my post asking how long you’ve been playing. And I’m telling you as a smaller stakes profitable player in all 3 major sports, why I think you’re doing it wrong, and what you should do moving forward, and what has worked for me. Good luck

Definitely build a line up first ,to see who your on .then through the day compare who everyone else is on.i feel that makes me a better player ,also compare your line up with the sharks and tournament winners.my problem is i will 10x my money a few nights and start spending more then usual. Bank roll managment is definitely key.

• Dmo_Htx

CP3, KAT, Capela, DMurray or Clarkson and will be going from there.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

Just some thoughts on some good GPP plays for tonight. Whether it be matchup, ownership, injuries, recent form, or price these are guys that I feel are nearly a lock for 5x with a good chance of 8x. Not cash play guys that are a “lock” for 5x but won’t get above 7x. Any additional plays and why are appreciated. Not in any particular order. DraftKings.

Eric Bledsoe
    Goran Dragic
    Jamal Murray
    Dejounte Murray
    Fred VanVleet
    Tony Parker
    Devin Harris
    Khris Middleton
    Gary Harris
    Rodney Hood
    CJ Miles
    Trey Lyles
    Garrett Temple
    Dwight Powell
    Dewayne Dedmon
    Bam Adebayo
    Steven Adams
    J Val
    WCS

I’m curious about Temple..hasn’t been playing well, shot has been off, not a great MU with DAL..from what I see the only thing he’s got going for him is he’s seeing relatively steady minutes with low usage and seems to be behind Bogdan & Hield in the pecking order

• ASitar

@elving188 said...

I’m curious about Temple..hasn’t been playing well, shot has been off, not a great MU with DAL..from what I see the only thing he’s got going for him is he’s seeing relatively steady minutes with low usage and seems to be behind Bogdan & Hield in the pecking order

I agree, but he fell onto my list because of his potential to do 8x and will be under 5% ownership. I’m not playing him but thought he fit the mold.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

I agree, but he fell onto my list because of his potential to do 8x and will be under 5% ownership. I’m not playing him but thought he fit the mold.

I see he’s 3.9k now lol – only needs 20 for 5x, touche!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah Prince is that guy..I’ve had enough of him as well. Which means Im gonna put him in 1 or 2. He’ll go off eventually, this matchup is good enough. I’ll never core this guy, not even if he was free, yet I’ll use him ever so sparingly.

Yeah this is about right!

SoOOoO cheap! And the position is pretty thin tonight

• GGee87

@Nevs32 said...

Olynk out, any love for james johnson??

Going back to Toronto… super cheap… probably couldn’t hurt your lineup too too bad.

• Njsum1

@buka521 said...

Definitely build a line up first ,to see who your on .then through the day compare who everyone else is on.i feel that makes me a better player ,also compare your line up with the sharks and tournament winners.my problem is i will 10x my money a few nights and start spending more then usual. Bank roll managment is definitely key.

This makes sense, and it what I sort of advocated in my initial response. Use the forum and projections to alert you to possible plays that you may have overlooked or just didn’t think of, then decide for yourself who you like and who you don’t.

• Srogers96

@mrwest0713 said...

Taurean Prince all the way down to 4K on FD

He’s the definition of a gpp play

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

RG showing no love to Jimmy Butler today in their line up builder tool. I didn’t do anything fancy other than put max ownership level at 50% for the entire player pool and for the hell of it had it project out 100 line ups. Butler did not make ONE line up!

Say what you will about me being a fan or whatever, but I would think in a match up against Houston he would have made at least ONE line up!

Is there something I am missing about Butler tonight?

• GGee87

@colb24 said...

Thoughts on dedmon? anyone watch Atlanta is he going to stay around 30 mins now or was that to just deal with drummond.

Demon doesn’t usually play 30 minutes. He was shooting well and the PnR was working against Detroit so he got the minutes. He usually gets in foul trouble which keeps his minutes down. He’s a solid player though. I really like having him on the Hawks.

• zigger77

@caleb21scott said...

haha that’s funny because im the same way. Its not that I couldn’t remember the movie, I just have a hard time explaining what the movie was about to others.

Same, people bring up movie references and I’m sat there being the only one who doesn’t get it

• Zkragt

@RandysCrow said...

RG showing no love to Jimmy Butler today in their line up builder tool. I didn’t do anything fancy other than put max ownership level at 50% for the entire player pool and for the hell of it had it project out 100 line ups. Butler did not make ONE line up!

Say what you will about me being a fan or whatever, but I would think in a match up against Houston he would have made at least ONE line up!

Is there something I am missing about Butler tonight?

That’s an extremely good thing for us! It just means less people will have him if they’re just pushing out lineups that don’t have any thought put into it. You’d be surprised how many people just click a button and put that lineup in a contest thinking that they’ll win. Those are the people that make it easier to cash.

• gaelicgirl

Watching the Sixers last night after taking McConnell and Simmons out of my Embiid LU

Today’s first LU has CP3, DDR, ABC and JVal with Cavs value. Will I be able to stick with it? Probably not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).