7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

Wow. Huge slate of Games today. Gonna be interesting for sure.

• mtdurham

yuck… 11 game slates are the worst, it’s just too hard to peg where the fps are gonna come from and the 150-max guys have too much edge on these slates. Gonna tread lightly and just focus on golf today.

• telestraightshooter

I now know what its like to be on the wrong side of a point shave.

Way to throw last nights game Mr Anthony Davis

In fact, actual point shaving crimes are more subtle (see Arizona State). AD shot 1-9, including missing uncontested layups (?!?)

I blame his 30 FPts below projection on the uber villian LBJ, who clearly has leverage on commish Silver.

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/sports/pelicans/article_110331fa-2f55-11e9-ab2f-b72e8f897ed2.html

• ScofieldReturns

boogie and livingston out, dray and klay banged up, b2b on the road so game will be close…gonna stack curry/durant at discounted prices

• monarch

Is Wayne Selden revenge a thing at 3400 possibly no Kris Dunn?

• monarch

@ScofieldReturns said...

boogie and livingston out, dray and klay banged up, b2b on the road so game will be close…gonna stack curry/durant at discounted prices

I like Nurk here. Also Klay injury is to a finger on his non shooting hand. I’m thinking he is good to go, especially this matchup with McCollum.

• Donnyleonard

So what are the odds of Leonard getting a maintenance day?

• superjon

@monarch said...

Is Wayne Selden revenge a thing at 3400 possibly no Kris Dunn?

Absolutely. He’s getting minutes and I love him even if Dunn isn’t out.

• ScofieldReturns

@monarch said...

I like Nurk here. Also Klay injury is to a finger on his non shooting hand. I’m thinking he is good to go, especially this matchup with McCollum.

he’s confirmed playing, but if he feels less comfortable he’s less likely to be as aggressive, so more usage for curry/durant even if just a little bit

• Matoshea

Danny Green for min price on yahoo 👍

• superjon

Tonight’s strategy for my one lineup. Very simple.

1. Find 1-2 players that haven’t been that great lately, but still have upside at their current price and are in decent match ups.
    2. Find 1-2 players coming off the bench that have been getting minutes and might get some extra usage due to an injury.
    3. Fill in the rest.
    4. Profit?

• got9forya

Anyone liking just stack the Was and Tor game with Beal, Ariza, Siakam, Ibaka then throw some Nets and Cleveland players in their

• Theguy49503

@superjon said...

Tonight’s strategy for my one lineup. Very simple.

1. Find 1-2 players that haven’t been that great lately, but still have upside at their current price and are in decent match ups.
    2. Find 1-2 players coming off the bench that have been getting minutes and might get some extra usage due to an injury.
    3. Fill in the rest.
    4. Profit?

What this guy said

• Kmasonbx

“What are people’s thoughts on DeRozan tonight? I don’t think I’ve gotten him right once this season, whenever I play him puts up 28.”

Posted this yesterday and of course I put him in my main and he goes for 28.5 while Patty Mills scores 22 actual points, SMH. It’s crazy how there are just guys you can’t get right and others you seemingly get right every time.

• Brian7479

@got9forya said...

Anyone liking just stack the Was and Tor game with Beal, Ariza, Siakam, Ibaka then throw some Nets and Cleveland players in their

I like Beal, Ariza and Siakim. I like Nance if Zizic is out. Maybe Saric if Wiggins is out

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Jokic, folks.

• dopeismarcus

@mtdurham said...

yuck… 11 game slates are the worst, it’s just too hard to peg where the fps are gonna come from and the 150-max guys have too much edge on these slates. Gonna tread lightly and just focus on golf today.

golf??

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Also, Ayton.

• Theguy49503

@Epignosis said...

Also, Ayton.

I locked in Ayton first, pair Murray with Jokic?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Theguy49503 said...

Murray is the most positively correlated with Jokic, so sure.

• feekdogg

Can’t wait to watch Wiggins put the clamps on Harden and shut down this 30-point streak.

• mbunner23

@Epignosis said...

Jokic, folks.

• Theguy49503

Anyone know if Toronto is vulnerable against bigs? Thinking about Bobby Portis in one of my lineups

• Benf15harp

@Epignosis said...

Murray is the most positively correlated with Jokic, so sure.

Let us not forget Isaiah Thomas May Play Today LoL

• Ace15

@Theguy49503 said...

This and add in 1 of Durant/Curry and profit.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).