7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mr_papageorgio

The more I look at BOS I think they may be a trap tonight. We’ve seen them crap the bed plenty of times without Kyrie and they are coming off a big road win. Might be a Blake night.

• ASitar

@terlingua said...

I was hoping Looney would be a good play at 3700 if he starts. Problem is last 2 starts against Portland with 25 and 27 minutes he only put up 20 and 23 DK pts.

I will use him some but wanted to see more. Also will use Durant here and there with Cousins out and Klay maybe a bit limited.

Such a rich slate if I can make 40-80 lineups I’ll likely use a 50% cap on even on my favorite plays.

At this exact moment I don’t see anybody in the bigger tournies likely to get 20% ownership. Even 15% will be pretty rare.

I liked him at first too, but on DK Crabbe is the same price and may see enough minutes to hit 30-40 DK points, which Looney will not do.

• mtdurham

@Jonas137 said...

No Boogie means Looney at $3,700 is decent

i love playing looney but again its a very large slate tonight… his most likely outcome is like 22-26 FPS which is still a dud in big field tournies…

his foul trouble risk is also off the charts tonight against portland and he will be chalky i think;…

if i use looney it will be in something like single entry/cash not something with 59,000 people in it…

• gaelicgirl

@casper said...

His and Steph’s game logs look about the same lately and I remember him having some big games vrs por

It’s usually a fun matchup, the one that sticks in my memory is the game where KD scored 50 points and Dame scored 44. Blazers ended up winning 123-117, though.

• keephustlincuz

@gaelicgirl said...

It’s usually a fun matchup, the one that sticks in my memory is the game where KD scored 50 points and Dame scored 44. Blazers ended up winning 123-117, though.

How would you game stack it?

• casper

@Theguy49503 said...

$5400 left for the UTL spot after readjustments I still like, any advice?

Wait for news if your doing one line up.I feel some news headed our way

• Theguy49503

@casper said...

Wait for news if your doing one line up.I feel some news headed our way

Doing 3 but just deleted 2. My first one I am in love with.

• terlingua

@ASitar said...

I liked him at first too, but on DK Crabbe is the same price and may see enough minutes to hit 30-40 DK points, which Looney will not do.

I’m right there with you on that 31 pts in 31 mins last time out, he’s coming back nicely. I’ll still limit him (Crabbe) but I will use him.

• mtdurham

@Theguy49503 said...

$5400 left for the UTL spot after readjustments I still like, any advice?

if kawhi is out ‘Bari might be ‘Bout it ‘bout it….

• mtdurham

@stugots219 said...

Well if you’re first in that ranking then I’m second. He kills me. But his price always seems to fit in with that potential upside and it grinds my gears when he doesn’t do shit. I cant’ wait to play him tonight.

“i cant wait to play him tonight” had me rolling….

there are certain guys in DFS i dont mind losing money on as much as others…. it just feels good clicking their name…

for me that guy is Jordan Bell….

• gaelicgirl

@mtdurham said...

fine, you play him then.

Just setting the record straight, for those who might take your advice too seriously LOL no need to get your panties in a bunch. I’m sorry if the time he missed due to injury impacted your showdown LUs last night, but it’s misleading to blame his shooting.

• Idontknow

Lillard vs. GSW is a thing, right? Especially at home?

• mtdurham

@gaelicgirl said...

Just setting the record straight, for those who might take your advice too seriously LOL no need to get your panties in a bunch. I’m sorry if the time he missed due to injury impacted your showdown LUs last night, but it’s misleading to blame his shooting.

i’m not “blaming” his shooting… he can obviously still shoot but having a finger dislocated and taped to the next one impacts all kind of stuff on the basketball court… rebounding, assists, steals could all be impacted… as well as minutes… chance of re-injury risk…etc… and it can certainly cause him to miss an extra shot or two… or take fewwer shots if he’s fumbling the catch… his biggest strength is his quick release…

anyway, someone run the numbers on klay FPS/min with and without Boogie… i dont have the data but id be willing to bet it’s fairly noticeable given that he’s had a stretch of several big games with boogie in

• gaelicgirl

@keephustlincuz said...

How would you game stack it?

Probably Dame/Nurkic and KD/Steph (or KD/Klay since Steph looks a bit off lately). Not actually playing tonight, though, since I won’t be able to watch it.

• DrLost

Any love for Jaymichael Green? Price is down and not much competition for min

• frugal

Markkanan’s price is getting up there but he’s been killing it lately and playing a ton of minutes. the game doesn’t carry a ton of appeal to me but may have to get him in a lineup.

• casper

@Idontknow said...

Lillard vs. GSW is a thing, right? Especially at home?

He’s rock solid and at home vrs GS

• Idontknow

@casper said...

He’s rock solid and at home vrs GS

• Kmasonbx

Haven’t seen a mention of Nurk vs. the Warriors, he’s done well against them this season and with no Boogie there’s just nobody to match his bulk. Also like Jeff Teague he oddly has a really good track record vs. Chris Paul.

• terlingua

Ben Simmons last time against the Knicks w/ 61 DK pts. As I recall Philly had a giant lead, lost it and had to hang on for a squeaker. Time before that he had 48 in a runaway win.

Things are different now, Harris etc. and he just hasn’t looked good. Price down to 7800 but still too high. The top 15 or so point makers just don’t look that sharp here. I’ll have several of ‘em scattered but very limited %s. The more I look the more I like Durant here.

STILL I will limit him prob 20-25%.

• RatedDAL

@Kmasonbx said...

As a 49ers fan, the refs cost us that game. :-)

Amen. From the missed hold on Jones’ KR TD to Ed Reed being completely offsides on a 2 pt conversion (If 49ers get another shot at the 2 points from the 1 and get it, the deficit is 3 at the end of the game and not forced to go for it on 4th and goal.)

That being said the Niners played like crap the first half against an inferior team.

• RatedDAL

Amen. From the missed hold on Jones’ KR TD to Ed Reed being completely offsides on a 2 pt conversion (If 49ers get another shot at the 2 points from the 1 and get it, the deficit is 3 at the end of the game and not forced to go for it on 4th and goal.)

That being said the Niners played like crap the first half against an inferior team.

Not sure what happened to the Quote. Sorry for derailing the thread but that Super Bowl gets me riled up.

• casper

@terlingua said...

Ben Simmons last time against the Knicks w/ 61 DK pts. As I recall Philly had a giant lead, lost it and had to hang on for a squeaker. Time before that he had 48 in a runaway win.

Things are different now, Harris etc. and he just hasn’t looked good. Price down to 7800 but still too high. The top 15 or so point makers just don’t look that sharp here. I’ll have several of ‘em scattered but very limited %s. The more I look the more I like Durant here.

STILL I will limit him prob 20-25%.

Can’t play Ben right now just can’t

• JSteele

@Kmasonbx said...

Haven’t seen a mention of Nurk vs. the Warriors, he’s done well against them this season and with no Boogie there’s just nobody to match his bulk. Also like Jeff Teague he oddly has a really good track record vs. Chris Paul.

I plugged him in as soon as people starting talking about Lillard. First thing I noticed was Nurk

• Idontknow

Jerebko a viable punt option? He was getting ~25 min a game pre-Boogie and is min priced on FD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).