7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• vick325

Levert or waiters? Looking for an upside GPP play. Both are kind of boom/bust

• dopeismarcus

lol too much Cleveland talk

• JSteele

It’s a little too early to wanamaker lineups for today

• ASitar

I have Jokic in right now, but man, Drummond could match his output for $1k less.

• mbunner23

@ASitar said...

I have Jokic in right now, but man, Drummond could match his output for $1k less.

I’m not excited to watch IT come back and think he’s better than Jokic.

• casper

@ASitar said...

Underdog on the road with the lowest implied total don’t see it.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

This is the time of day where I start wondering why no one has mentioned certain names…These are the names…

Darren Collison, Trey Burke, LaVine, Beverly, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Tatum, Knox, Draymond, Josh Jackson, Thad Young, Zubac, Harrell, Faried..

If any of these names have been mentioned I apologize in advance. These are all BOSS plays tonight. There are others. These jumped out to me the most though.

• casper

I almost never play teague but he always plays well vrs Cp3 I don’t know why but he does.

• terlingua

@ASitar said...

Someone alluded to Drummond’s home/away disparity earlier. It’s striking.

Not the only factor by any means and I will have a little exposure but half or less than if he plays at home.

• mtdurham

@casper said...

Can’t play Ben right now just can’t

i was shocked to see ben price is up! monster fantasy duds, blowout risk, b2b, 3 games in4 days, lots of guys divying up the stats

i couldnt believe how heavily touted Ben Simmons was yesterday… i almost spit out my milk when Beers had him listed as one of his 4 big plays… someone else did too on crunchtime….

He’s got the worst price in DFS right now IMO….

This is a decent match-up but i think guys are really overthinking it trying to go contrarian here… why not just wait for his price to readjust and then buy him…. if you miss out on a 50 pt outburst at $8,400 big deal…. take that 28 FPS risk off the table

• Kuda708

Who benefits more with Celtics not having Irving or Rozier…Smart or Wanamaker?

• gaelicgirl

@Kmasonbx said...

Haven’t seen a mention of Nurk vs. the Warriors

I mentioned him 13 mins before you posted this…

• kps3205s

Stopped the drought last night.

Things I’ve read on some freebie sites in case you need some more info or missed these:

The Cavs are allowing the PG position the highest shooting percentage (48.3) and the second-highest offensive efficiency rating (28.9).

Sacramento Kings are bottom-10 figures yielded in points (24.0), rebounds (6.5), assists (8.7), made threes (2.8), and steals (2.0) per game to the PG position.

Portland is yielding the sixth-most rebounds (8.4) per contest to SFs, the fourth-highest three-point percentage (39.6), and the second-highest offensive efficiency rating (23.2) to the position.

The Knicks are yielding bottom-10 metrics in points (22.9), assists (4.1), made threes (2.3) and blocks (1.6) per game to fours. Meanwhile, Tobias Harris boasts an impressive 18.8 PER (Player Efficiency Rating) and career highs in FG shooting (49.8) and three-point shooting percentage (44.0). The Knicks’ NBA-low 43.5 percent shooting at home should certainly afford Harris his fair share of opportunities on the defensive glass.

The Bulls are bottom-10 figures in rebounds (6.8), and made threes (3.2) per game to SGs. They’re also yielding the fourth-highest shooting percentage (44.9) to the position.

No team allows more points in the paint per game than the Rockets (52.9), while Karl-Anthony Towns is logging just under half his scoring (49.3 percent) in that area of the floor.

Jayson Tatum gets a 7.4% usage increase with Kyrie Irving and Terry Rozier off the court and sees his fantasy production jump to 1.3 FP/min compared to his season average of 1 FP/min with a 21.8% usage rate.

Nikola Jokic has been a 1.72 FP/min scorer over the past month.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

This is the time of day where I start wondering why no one has mentioned certain names…These are the names…

Darren Collison, Trey Burke, LaVine, Beverly, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Tatum, Knox, Draymond, Josh Jackson, Thad Young, Zubac, Harrell, Faried..

If any of these names have been mentioned I apologize in advance. These are all BOSS plays tonight. There are others. These jumped out to me the most though.

No, No, Yes, No, No, Yes, No, No, Yes, No, No, No, Yes.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

No, No, Yes, No, No, Yes, No, No, Yes, No, No, No, Yes.

You have that 1 line up mindset though.

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

I’m looking hard at Zubac tonight but I would play a LU of 8 centers on DK if they would let me so I don’t know if he’ll make the cut. Plus, you can never rule out the possibility of Doc pulling a fan out of the third row and giving him 15 minutes so I’m not sure I can trust him.

• mr_papageorgio

@Kuda708 said...

Who benefits more with Celtics not having Irving or Rozier…Smart or Wanamaker?

The Pistons

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Thad seems like chasing.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Had Josh Jackson locked in all day, kinda figured that was an obvious play. Don’t like much else on that list.

• zpa1989

@Pandamonious said...

DK or FD pricing? i play FD primarily

collison for 6500 on FD, i’m not sure what you are looking at here. i don’t really see a ceiling in this game.

trey burke is sort of interesting? if he can get minutes into the mid 20’s, he is deff an interesting option at 4500.

Lavine i like if dunn sits. even at 8k. beverly is an ok play, could have an 8x ceiling tonight at 5300.

not on knox, bogdan, draymond, thad. not sure what you’re looking at here if you’ve got a case to make for these guys i’d love to hear it.

like tatum with rozier out, usuage should be very high

josh jackson at 7k with booker and ayton in there? no thanks. decent matchup but thats a tough price for a guy thats probably 3rd on his teams usage tree.

harrell is ok but a little pricey at 7800. faried hasn’t shown a ceiling with paul back in the mix. not a huge fan of him tonight.

zubac is a great GPP play for me, just hope he gets the minutes. mid 20’s and can smash that 4200 tag.

• zeelazy

Nurk vs the warriors seems like a good value play

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Thad seems like chasing.

Chasing what?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m looking hard at Zubac tonight but I would play a LU of 8 centers on DK if they would let me so I don’t know if he’ll make the cut. Plus, you can never rule out the possibility of Doc pulling a fan out of the third row and giving him 15 minutes so I’m not sure I can trust him.

Yeah, Zubac is big risk/reward. So many good C’s tonight on DK that it’s hard to justify going there, but if you’re making dozens of line ups I think you want exposure.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

You have that 1 line up mindset though.

You’re correct.

• casper

For some reason Sham has been the man for the clips.I know it’s only two games but’s its A plus matchup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).