7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jonas137

@casper said...

For some reason Sham has been the man for the clips.I know it’s only two games but’s its A plus matchup

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Chasing what?

The last time he played Milwaukee and crushed.

He shot way above season average and had 5 steals.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

This is the time of day where I start wondering why no one has mentioned certain names…These are the names…

Darren Collison, Trey Burke, LaVine, Beverly, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Tatum, Knox, Draymond, Josh Jackson, Thad Young, Zubac, Harrell, Faried..

If any of these names have been mentioned I apologize in advance. These are all BOSS plays tonight. There are others. These jumped out to me the most though.

I like all of these but Collison and Beverley. I want nothing to do with either of those, but could definitely endorse all the others.

• tyetwo42

@casper said...

I almost never play teague but he always plays well vrs Cp3 I don’t know why but he does.

Its the Wake Forest Connection. Trying to outdo a fellow alumni

• captainwacky

Also now we should add RHJ to some sort of list of good people.

• Kmasonbx

@gaelicgirl said...

I mentioned him 13 mins before you posted this…

LOL. Should have read the most recent posts before I said that.

• casper

@captainwacky said...

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Darren Collison, Trey Burke, LaVine, Beverly, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Tatum, Knox, Draymond, Josh Jackson, Thad Young, Zubac, Harrell, Faried.

I want to play Knox again and prob will just not as heavy as the other night. Burke I’m on. Thad can always break the slate just not sure about 6K price lol.

I also like Daneil Theis more than I should, but he could get 40 tonight lol.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@zpa1989 said...

DK or FD pricing? i play FD primarily

collison for 6500 on FD, i’m not sure what you are looking at here. i don’t really see a ceiling in this game.

trey burke is sort of interesting? if he can get minutes into the mid 20’s, he is deff an interesting option at 4500.

Lavine i like if dunn sits. even at 8k. beverly is an ok play, could have an 8x ceiling tonight at 5300.

not on knox, bogdan, draymond, thad. not sure what you’re looking at here if you’ve got a case to make for these guys i’d love to hear it.

like tatum with rozier out, usuage should be very high

josh jackson at 7k with booker and ayton in there? no thanks. decent matchup but thats a tough price for a guy thats probably 3rd on his teams usage tree.

harrell is ok but a little pricey at 7800. faried hasn’t shown a ceiling with paul back in the mix. not a huge fan of him tonight.

zubac is a great GPP play for me, just hope he gets the minutes. mid 20’s and can smash that 4200 tag.

Yeah, My bad for not mentioning DK. When I see some of those FD prices that is a big difference.

Knox: That 45 point ceiling is there. Another one of those games is coming. He gets 33+ minutes every game no matter what. The usage is there. He’s taking up to 21 shots a game. Philly’s been very average against forwards in general, especially over the last month.

Bogdan: 4.9K, 3 straight games over 30 or more DK points. Barnes hasn’t put a dent in anything for him yet. Denver really has no one to D him up. Beasley, Barton, Murray whomever is on him are not good defenders. The game has big time shootout potential. Gets peripheral’s. If hit shot starts falling and gets hot he can rack up points with the assists, steals and handful of boards.

Draymond: Portland has been really average against PF’s. Cousins is out and I think he steps up in the spot like he did last game before Cousins came back. Priced at 6K on DK. Has decent history against the Blazers. Big triple double upside.

Thad: Pace up spot for the Pacers. Big game for them I think playing the East leaders at home. I think he shows up. DVP wise the Bucks are very average against PF’s. Has had plenty of big games this year, especially with Dipo out.

• Kmasonbx

Anybody with a feel for who is starting for Boston? Would they start Wannamaker start at PG or would they still bring him off the bench go with Smart, Brown, Taturm, Morris, Horford?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Because of Graham? I saw that and thought Crabbe.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

• Jonas137

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah he is mostly playing SF, so I would think more Crabbe or LeVert

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

This is the time of day where I start wondering why no one has mentioned certain names…These are the names…

Darren Collison, Trey Burke, LaVine, Beverly, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Tatum, Knox, Draymond, Josh Jackson, Thad Young, Zubac, Harrell, Faried..

If any of these names have been mentioned I apologize in advance. These are all BOSS plays tonight. There are others. These jumped out to me the most though.

I like quite a few of these too.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

No graham, no kurucs. I would think they look to bump his minutes up at some point, unless he’s that far out of their plans now.

• Theguy49503

Any Body on D’Angelo Russell?

• letsampitup

^^^ He’s one of my gpp plays

• Ace15

Is Jonas V playing or no?

• Kmasonbx

@Theguy49503 said...

Any Body on D’Angelo Russel?

If I make 1 lineup I won’t be but if I make 5 I’ll get him in 1. He can easily go for 35 real points against Cleveland.

• zpa1989

PJ Tucker popping in the model but it feels so god damn gross…. i just can’t do it

• Theguy49503

@Kmasonbx said...

If I make 1 lineup I won’t be but if I make 5 I’ll get him in 1. He can easily go for 35 real points against Cleveland.

Yea, dont like his price but love the match-up

• ASitar

1 DK LU: DRuss/Crabbe/Davis w a late night hammer of Lou/Durant. Need the Nets/Cavs game to go OT and or over.

• hobbes2d

@Theguy49503 said...

Any Body on D’Angelo Russell?

Too bad he’s not playing Toronto again at depressed price and ownership. :(

• Ace15

Rank these guys DLO, Booker, Beal, Lillard

• letsampitup

75% of my GPP lines have nobody over 10k. Am I donating to Draftkings lol?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).