7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jonas137

@frugal said...

Whoa…according to court IQ without Kawhi, FVV, and Wright (since he’s gone) it’s the Ibaka show.

Might need to add Gasol? Siakam, to me, seems to be the best fit

• vick325

How is everyone ranking joker, KAT and Drum on FD. All basically the same $$

• mtdurham

@zpa1989 said...

PJ Tucker popping in the model but it feels so god damn gross…. i just can’t do it

Most models are trained to spit out FPS/$… so like a guy with 28 FPS for $4k thats 7FPS/$ which on the whole sounds good…

but 28 fps for $4k is trash on a huge slate and tucker has about as low upside / variance as anyone at this stage of his career….

he’s more of a cash game or low leverage type play…. turbo slate guy…. even when a guy like that cracks the winning lineup he’s usualyl jsut there he’s not the guy who propelled them to victory

• JSteele

@casper said...

it’s says that everytime kawhi sits but gasol wasn’t there

Siakam show

• casper

@vick325 said...

How is everyone ranking joker, KAT and Drum on FD. All basically the same $$

you just did

• zpa1989

can they shift siakam to the 3 and play big with gasol ibaka siakam green lowry?

jeremy lin is also NOT on the FD slate.

• Kmasonbx

@frugal said...

Whoa…according to court IQ without Kawhi, FVV, and Wright (since he’s gone) it’s the Ibaka show.

I’d leave FVV in to simulate Lin’s role. But yea when Kawhi is off Ibaka has typically smashed aside from last game where he laid a total egg but he’s in a time share with Gasol and probably won’t play much more than 25 minutes.

• vick325

@casper said...

you just did

• mtdurham

@Ace15 said...

Hm, Pat Bev D won’t stop Booker but could limit him. Anyone who watches LAC regularly know if Pat D can still put the clamps on?

he’s def not a bad defender but he’s no longer so elite that i’d worry too much about this…. booker can score vs just about anyone when he’s on…i will have some booker i like that game in general

• captainwacky

I might be in the minority here, but I really don’t feel pressed into playing anyone from the celtics or raptors.

• be47320

buddy hield should have his way with will barton

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

But now he’s going to get what 25-26 minutes?

Very true. Perhaps they run Ibaka and Gasol together…

• Idontknow

I want to like Reggie Jackson today. Does Smart end up guarding him today, assuming he starts? Is that holding anyone back at all?

• casper

@frugal said...

Very true. Perhaps they run Ibaka and Gasol together…

or just play J-val and jokic for 1k more

• frugal

@JSteele said...

Siakam show

Court IQ surprisingly shows no bump for Siakam though. Ibaka might get 25 minutes, but it’s going to come with ~30% usage.

• frugal

@casper said...

or just play J-val and jokic for 1k more

I’m not playing Ibaka with Gasol, I’m wondering if TOR would run them together. No interest in JVal with a Q tag in a potential 3 way minutes split.

• Donnyleonard

Can’t decide between Portis and Zubac or Siakam and Looney. Last lineup I’m allowing myself to do today. I already have a lot of exposure to Siakam and none to Portis but…
    On FD

• frugal

Whelp. Cedi on a minutes limit. May be right back to Nance when all is said and done.

• rickleese

@captainwacky said...

I might be in the minority here, but I really don’t feel pressed into playing anyone from the celtics or raptors.

Raptors are a little harder to predict with adding of Gasol and Lin. Celtics have many guys I am interested in.

• be47320

i hate playing jaylen brown but i think i have to have some jaylen brown, feels like 8x

• casper

I don’t see J-val out anywhere he’s dirt cheap only need 20 min to smash

• Ace15

@rickleese said...

Celtics have many guys I am interested in.

Celtics guys easy for me. who’s the cheapest? Ok…that’s the one i want some of lol.

• frugal

Alright I’m done. Last Yahoo decision waiting for CLE starters will end up with Crabbe/Siakam or Harris/Nance.

• yisman

@Danielv22 said...

Give me a citation on this so I can laugh my a** off

https://twitter.com/SamDCooper/status/1095788875367231488

• BBWC_10

@Tajtrivedi said...

Who’s the best play at util on dk at 4300 or less? Love the rest of my lineup

There are a ton of guys from 3800-4300. Shamet is probably safest, Kaboom Allen probably high Ceiling. Waiters takes a lot of shots and probably no Wade. Crabbe….Gonna be a high scoring night!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).