7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

@Matoshea said...

I can never get D Russ right.

Never! At least I only have him in 1/10 compared to 28% of the field on Yahoo. Sheesh ABC is eating

• Dolphins2016

does Durant’s usage go up any with Iguodala out?

• mtdurham

Instead of using sound logic and building a great 7 man lineup then trying like 100 different punts with it i took 1 punt, threw him in like 100 lineups and put a bunch of random crap around him lol

• Idontknow

• be47320

lmao russell, holy shit, turnover after turnover

• terlingua

Lowry, Morris, Siakam and Nance all 20%+ so far on DK. A little surprised at how high those are. EDIT sorry Morris at 19%.

• ghostfacekicker

Chicken Souvkaki platter night in Indy. All we can pray for now is a blowout and ABC sits the last 3 quarters.

• ghostfacekicker

@Dolphins2016 said...

does Durant’s usage go up any with Iguodala out?

I hope so. I sat ABC for Durant.

• mtdurham

@terlingua said...

Lowry, Morris, Siakam and Nance all 20%+ so far on DK. A little surprised at how high those are. EDIT sorry Morris at 19%.

morris 19% on a 11 game slate in an ugly game is extremely suprrising… especially up against rebounders like drummond/blake… i dont like that play

• samuri8

Seems there will be no word on Val. We hope for the best I suppose.

• terlingua

@be47320 said...

lmao russell, holy shit, turnover after turnover

Yep #4. EDIT now 5 turnovers. lol

• draggin49

Easiest matchup EVER so of course Dlo is 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Couldn’t get my csv uploaded before lock and of course it starts working at 6:01. So now I’m 100% nance in my C spot and 100% nwaba in my SG spot and 0 of the brooklyn value. I had removed nwaba from my player pool once the other value opened up and wasnt even gonna use him so hopefully he does decent. My highest projected lineup before lock was 350 and after I removed the brooklyn players from my player pool and locked in nance and nwaba my highest projected lineup was 343. Hopefully I at least break even tonight

• mtdurham

i joked earlier today about marquese chriss belonging in europe but if he keeps stroking all these threes he’ll carve out a nice long career

• be47320

at least abc didnt smash when he came back in second time around, 0%

• GoldenBritish

For those of you creating 150 lineups, do you use an automation tool? Seems impossible to manage 150 by hand with all these injuries

• scott33

I guess we’re gonna get no word on J-Val?

• mark83vt

WHAT THE FK IS WRONG WITH RUSSELL

How do you have 5 turnovers already???

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@samuri8 said...

Yeah some news on him would be nice so I can know if need pivot all my j-val shares to zubac

• jayzee666

@Epignosis said...

27% Joe Harris is looking all right so far.

He was in the mix of the Crabbe, Carroll, Harris group. Around 30 looked like his limit regardless of who he plays.
    In the meantime, have Beal with – 0.5 so far. So is the snowflake life!

• jjpk

I played Carroll in one LU. That LU is drawing dead, lol.

• mtdurham

@samuri8 said...

we write our prayers on a little bomb, kiss it on the face, and send it to God

• TeamTarek

100% beal. lol wtf i did :D

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

No news on Val should be good news. I think him playing was the most likely scenario. The question is if the minutes will be cut down some.

• pn3

got beal in 2 of 3 lineups
    plenty of time left but not the start i was expecting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).