7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

@Idontknow said...

• Dolphins2016

I had Al but took him out because I saw he would be on a minutes restriction… gotta love it

• Idontknow

@scott33 said...

• draggin49

Is gallinari on a mins limit ? Trying to decide if I should use him tonight .
    Only been back 3 games after a long injury stretch of being out . His mins in those 3 games back were 20, 29, 26
    I know phx is bad but he is priced at 7000 on dk, so it’s harder for him to hit gpp value if he ends up with mins in the 20’s.
    Thoughts ?

• Benf15harp

@Dolphins2016 said...

I had Al but took him out because I saw he would be on a minutes restriction… gotta love it

Looks like he’s gonna play 35+ lol

• terlingua

Don’t even think about it Jabari – not when I forgot to even use you in one…

• Ace15

See yalll tommm

• be47320

@draggin49 said...

Only been back 3 games after a long injury stretch of being out . His mins in those 3 games back were 20, 29, 26
    I know phx is bad but he is priced at 7000 on dk, so it’s harder for him to hit gpp value if he ends up with mins in the 20’s.
    Thoughts ?

I couldnt do it at 7k

• draggin49

@be47320 said...

I couldnt do it at 7k

Yeah I think I will just pay up for KD to avoid the risk

• chronoxiong

Am I the only person in my Yahoo games to stack the Celtics and fade the Wizards? Right now I am loving what Horford is doing. Keep it up while your minutes are being monitored.

• Idontknow

@draggin49 said...

Thoughts ?

Not certain, but he was brutal last game out and the Clippers just played a much smaller lineup with Lou, Beverly and Shamet each seeing 30+ min (and KAT on the other side only playing 27). I doubt that continues tonight, but I haven’t heard anything regarding a restriction.

• terlingua

I see Horford at 7% so at least it’s a nonfatal blow.

• Benf15harp

Theis floor game lmao

• scott33

Here comes J-Val. Wasn’t it Labs that reported he wouldn’t be playing in B2Bs? Could’ve swore I read that yesterday but when I just scrolled through just now I couldn’t find the tweet from yesterday….

• draggin49

I’m curious how Harrell will be affected by zubac . Harrell had a good game last game , but he hadn’t gone off in his last 15 games before that .
    Can Harrell matchup well with ayton ? Or is this more of a zubac game?

• cjs5555

of course chicago’s gonna put up 40 vs. memphis in the 1q

• TeamTarek

@scott33 said...

Here comes J-Val. Wasn’t it Labs that reported he wouldn’t be playing in B2Bs? Could’ve swore I read that yesterday but when I just scrolled through just now I couldn’t find the tweet from yesterday….

Bickerstaff said he will play Valanciunas 20 minutes or so on the back to back, despite saying he wouldn’t play in back to backs just a couple of days ago

• roomchat

DSJWTF?

• mbunner23

Smart and Morris combined 10. I knew better than to play chalky Smart. 9 times out of 10 he busts. Sick, so sick.

• dogplayer

Val is eating

• Dolphins2016

@Pandamonious said...

He also tends to be inconsistent within a game. I wouldn’t be concerned one bit yet.

Can I be concerned now?

• pn3

glad i just switched jval out of just 1 of my lineups after getting nervous if he’d sit

• Benf15harp

There’s not a gsw/por showdown!? Wudafahc

• scott33

@TeamTarek said...

Bickerstaff said he will play Valanciunas 20 minutes or so on the back to back, despite saying he wouldn’t play in back to backs just a couple of days ago

K thx. Would’ve loved to have known that, he was only $12 on Yahoo & is gonna smash that price tag if he gets 20 minutes. These coaches man smh

• mbunner23

Ready for the all star break

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).