7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

https://twitter.com/i/status/1095408502892318720

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

In other news, at least I finished 82nd out of 14,204 people on that $7.77 game they had. Got as high as 22nd in it. I still made out with $40 on it. Today I really didn’t want to do a roster, but did it anyways. Why is it that I do good on days I don’t care or feel like playing, lol!

• gaelicgirl

Watched a couple clips from the GS/POR game, holy s*** thought Kerr was going to deck Kenny Mauer for that flagrant call on Draymond. Can’t remember ever seeing him so angry!

• pick6er

@midnightblitz said...

McCullum gets no 4th qtr run either. Really? WTF??? I needed 4 more points from him to cash $500 and he doesn’t play the last 15 minutes of the game. Easy money turns to shit because of the fucken coach!

Might make you feel a little better, but for all but the last few minutes of the 4th McCollum wasn’t on the Blazers bench. They guessed he was riding the bike. Might have had some cramping or an injury they hushed.

• depalma13

Less than 2 points from cashing. Couldn’t overcome ABC and that triple OT game.

• Kmasonbx

@ScofieldReturns said...

yeah looking for a free one. I just need the functionality of locking/excluding players/editing projections and then optimizing. For FD I used the RG one and edited it to use daily fantasy nerd projections. But yahoo is for premium members only fsr.

Honestly if you’re going to invest a bunch of money in DFS it doesn’t make sense to cheap out on a membership that will be hugely beneficial to your process. I discontinued my premium here simply because everything I used was free but then there were changes to Lineup HQ that kind of forced to get premium again and it’s completely worth it for me, simply from a time savings stand point. I put up at least $50 a day on lineups, paying $30 a month ($1 a day) to make the lineup creation process easier is a no brainer.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).