7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mtdurham

@frugal said...

He’s going to have to do it like Vuc did last night mostly in the first half and get minutes deep into the second despite a big lead, can’t see NY keeping it close.

Me either… Philly is too good right now and this is a brutal match-up defensively for the Knicks…

I could see every single one of Philly starting 5 being a great play in 30 mins or a horrendous play tonight if they get like 22 mins….

given that it’s a back to back and their 3rd game in 4 days i think it could go either way really

• mtdurham

@Ace15 said...

Good, now i dont need to think about Nance at all. IF he goes off so be it. Man I was not on L.Will at all until everyone started talking about him. Is it just bc he went off and its PHX or what am I missing?

i think it has to do with his 53% usage last game.

That seems kinda high for a guy who is $7,100 against a center who likes to usher opposing point guards to the rim

• stugots219

@Kmasonbx said...

Don’t ask me about Ed Davis I’m a sucker for him, probably played him more this year than anyone else on this board has. If he’s under 4k he’s always under consideration for me, would really like him if Zizic comes off the bench so that he can run circles around him.

Well if you’re first in that ranking then I’m second. He kills me. But his price always seems to fit in with that potential upside and it grinds my gears when he doesn’t do shit. I cant’ wait to play him tonight.

• frugal

@Kmasonbx said...

Ran some quick numbers on Nance in 430 minutes with either Frye (as Frye will defend the opposing center), Zizic or Thompson on the court, Nance is at 0.85ppm, although the bulk of that is his .79ppm in 305 minutes with TT on the court. In his 794 minutes with all 3 off the court he’s at 1.18ppm. It is important to note that in his 87.5 minutes with Zizic on he’s at 1.09ppm which is still plenty respectable but still well below his mark when being the clear center on the court.

Both Osman and Zizic back ruins my Nance interest unless we get some news of minutes limits.

• Theguy49503

@frugal said...

Both Osman and Zizic back ruins my Nance interest unless we get some news of minutes limits.

Same

• mtdurham

@captainwacky said...

I don’t want to play Avery Bradley. I’ll be stoked if people chase, and don’t care if he scores 25 FP’s. If he gets 30+, I’ll lose money, but not sleep. Chalk Delon Wright makes it easier for everyone else to make good lineups. Now that’s gone.

I only play Avery Bradley on 2 game turbo slates but even when I do that there is something about that constipated look in his player profile picture where he’s like “You played me ewwwwwww”.

I can’t shake it. Usualyl i just end up making a 2nd lineup and playing ANYONE else in that same spot because i cant stand the thought of living the rest of my life being like “I woulda won $10,000 if i had played _______ instead of AVERY EFFING BRADLEY

• hobbes2d

@frugal said...

I coach kid’s ball and can’t count the number of times the kids tried to blame the refs for missing late calls in tight games. My response was always you let the game get into a situation where their calls could change the tide, next time play better/harder.

Exactly. This is my favorite reply to my fellow Niner fans who cry about the refs in the Super Bowl loss to the Ravens. Like they were getting blown out if not for some freak power outage. Last I checked their defense gave up over 30 points so maybe that’s why they lost. That and not running Frank Gore once inside the 5.

• Kmasonbx

@hobbes2d said...

Exactly. This is my favorite reply to my fellow Niner fans who cry about the refs in the Super Bowl loss to the Ravens. Like they were getting blown out if not for some freak power outage. Last I checked their defense gave up over 30 points so maybe that’s why they lost. That and not running Frank Gore once inside the 5.

As a 49ers fan, the refs cost us that game. :-)

• mtdurham

@Theguy49503 said...

Soooo is the play for the Cavs now, Zivic and Osman?

i dont think Zizic has enough minutes or FPS upside on a slate of this size…

The nets like to go small and might play him right off the court.

On the flip side he could put up a 30-35 FPS game even in 22 mins in a nice matchup like this…

But i dont wanna waste my C or Util spots on 30-35 FPS

• Moneymakers90

I would like to.thank the people that helps and not hold back any sleepers or info for not of the big winners good call on gay too Lol i just couldn’t do it

• Jonas137

No Boogie means Looney at $3,700 is decent

• tonytone1908

And then Zizic gets 2 fouls in the 1st 2 mins and all that breakdown went out the window! lol

• hobbes2d

@Kmasonbx said...

As a 49ers fan, the refs cost us that game. :-)

Lol. Lies!

• Ts99

Lin in play for the Raptors tonight? Read they think he’ll be signed and available and will step right into FVVs role.

• casper

@gaelicgirl said...

Klay was 1-3 before he dislocated his finger and 8-11 (3-5 on 3s) afterward, including a dunk. He’s right as rain.

His and Steph’s game logs look about the same lately and I remember him having some big games vrs por

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Jonas137 said...

No Boogie means Looney at $3,700 is decent

And PF eligible.

• terlingua

I was hoping Looney would be a good play at 3700 if he starts. Problem is last 2 starts against Portland with 25 and 27 minutes he only put up 20 and 23 DK pts.

I will use him some but wanted to see more. Also will use Durant here and there with Cousins out and Klay maybe a bit limited.

Such a rich slate if I can make 40-80 lineups I’ll likely use a 50% cap on even on my favorite plays.

At this exact moment I don’t see anybody in the bigger tournies likely to get 20% ownership. Even 15% will be pretty rare.

• mtdurham

@Barnabus said...

Anyone else playing Hayward?

i think he’s definitely got point forward upside but the BTB and the celtics have handled his minuntes with kidgloves all season…

the macro matchup is fairly questionable as far as pace/total/etc… i do think the pistons can be had on the wing though after all those trades… ariza dropped nearly 50 on them last game…

i definitely think he’s in play… i just hate the idea of getting 33 FPS and then seeing that like kelly oubre had 45 FPS in a shootout and im like wait why did i play a guy who got 27 mins in one of the ugliest games on the slate…

that scenario has happened to me far too many times this year

• zpa1989

are people off delon wright and bradley now that conley is back?

any word on if j val rests on a b2b?

• Theguy49503

@mtdurham said...

i think he’s definitely got point forward upside but the BTB and the celtics have handled his minuntes with kidgloves all season…

the macro matchup is fairly questionable as far as pace/total/etc… i do think the pistons can be had on the wing though after all those trades… ariza dropped nearly 50 on them last game…

i definitely think he’s in play… i just hate the idea of getting 33 FPS and then seeing that like kelly oubre had 45 FPS in a shootout and im like wait why did i play a guy who got 27 mins in one of the ugliest games on the slate…

that scenario has happened to me far too many times this year

You just gave me my missing piece! Well Hopefully lol

• kps3205s

@gaelicgirl said...

He’s right as rain

• Wrx_guy

My only advice tonight is this : there’s 11 games, don’t overthink the slate. Somebody will be last nights bradley and you probably won’t have him. That’s my ted talk thanks for coming

• mtdurham

@gaelicgirl said...

Klay was 1-3 before he dislocated his finger and 8-11 (3-5 on 3s) afterward, including a dunk. He’s right as rain.

fine, you play him then. I think he’s a bad play with cousins out, finger injury or not.

im aware of waht he did last night as i played him at captain in all 5 showdown lineups and got screwed majorly by his injury…woulda finished super high and barely cashed instead…

he’s up to $6500… on an 11 game slate… he’s not a peripherals guy so you’re depending on him to hit a ton of 3’s against a pretty darn good defensive team on the road on the 2nd night of a BTB

i dont see any good reasons to play him without boogie… boogie draws a lot more defensive attention than kevon looney

• Theguy49503

@Wrx_guy said...

My only advice tonight is this : there’s 11 games, don’t overthink the slate. Somebody will be last nights bradley and you probably won’t have him. That’s my ted talk thanks for coming

Hey man folks want blind motivation not logic lol

• Theguy49503

$5400 left for the UTL spot after readjustments I still like, any advice?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).