NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ace15

@FantasySultan said...

how big a tie? whats the payout with the tie?

3k. Still good money

• Carpocarp

Top 4% with a single bullet, I’ll take that

• Ace15

Dodged 2OT to take down Fd 100k. Huge trainnn but money is money!

• zeeshan2

Congrats!

• damionismyname

@Ace15 said...

congrats, happy some multi-entry guy didnt solo it. almost glad it was that big of a tie.

• Sleazygreazy

@Ace15 said...

Nice job Ace

• gaelicgirl

@Ace15 said...

Yes it is…congrats, Ace!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

1st OT helped me. 2nd OT did not. Not enough Harrell, Smart, Paul and too much Morris, Lonzo, Schroder

• electrichaz3

Lol man ace I was sweating with you we tied with the same lineup. I had 50 bullets in this and I normally never do train lineups not even 2 but I somehow accidentally made the same lineup twice which was the winner. Lucky misclick there lol.

• Yeoman

@damionismyname said...

I was listening to Awesomo’s slate show and the guy said this was a slate to stack one game if you were ever going to do it because its only two games. good call.

It’s nice to hear I had the right idea: stacking the OKC/NO game and only using PG13 from the double OT.

Made a serious run for last place tonight but there’s always a few empty lineups out there.

• wesskola

congrats to the winners…razor thin with kemba/hayward/harrell outscoring lonzo/hayward/harrell but costing just $200 more

• Ndepompei

does anybody know if the rising stars and all star games are included in the ironman achievement on DK? don’t want to play them but may reserve a $1 in each just in case

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ndepompei said...

does anybody know if the rising stars and all star games are included in the ironman achievement on DK? don’t want to play them but may reserve a $1 in each just in case

You dont have to play them but they will still count towards it if you do. They are good if you need to make up any days or may miss some days in the future

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.