NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont really care how many people I tie with. My goal every night is to make a profit or break even

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Going for the home run play tonight. All the JAH.

Does he even get in the game?

• caleb21scott

Tmarohl its a little easier to be contrarian on a 14 game slate vs a 2 game slate.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Does he even get in the game?

Favors will dislocate both wrists dunking, Zion will lose an ankle from landing, Hayes will get his hair caught in the net and get double T’s for delay of game, and Melli will get the ball swatted in his face by Noel all in the first 6 minutes. Okafor will play 42 minutes straight and put up 35, 20, 3, 3, and 3.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Favors will dislocate both wrists dunking, Zion will lose an ankle from landing, Hayes will get his hair caught in the net and get double T’s for delay of game, and Melli will get the ball swatted in his face by Noel all in the first 6 minutes. Okafor will play 42 minutes straight and put up 35, 20, 3, 3, and 3.

I cant argue with that

• tmarohl

@caleb21scott said...

Tmarohl its a little easier to be contrarian on a 14 game slate vs a 2 game slate.

It’s also a lot easier to differentiate without being stupid.

• captainwacky

I’ve been running around a lot the last couple days so I haven’t had as much time to get in on the early discussion…. but I’m clearly on this Noel train :)

• superjon

Booker to replace Dame in the ASG and 3 pt contest.

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Now this is game theory.

I predict in the 1st quarter Favors picks up 2 quick ones from SGA driving or an Adams easy bucket where he takes the foul. Zion, midway through the first, proceeds to leap out of bounds for a loose ball reminiscent of Shaq-Suns. Tweaks something and NOP says nah Zion you sit. Hayes can’t do anything so JAH comes in. OKC proceeds to blow out NOP and JAH gets about 1 and half quarters in the second half to get a 40 burger.

• scott33

@captainwacky said...

I’ve been running around a lot the last couple days so I haven’t had as much time to get in on the early discussion…. but I’m clearly on this Noel train :)

• tmarohl

Seems to me that Adams minutes have been trending upward and Noel’s downward lately.

• telestraightshooter

@gaelicgirl said...

Today’s main slate looks exactly like an express slate; two games that start at the same time, limited player pool.
    I don’t understand what you mean by “askew concentration of resources on main slate,” but that’s okay.

Or keep my main slate exposure < 5%

• telestraightshooter

When I realize lock hits @ 2pm in my vacation time zone

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

When I realize lock hits @ 2pm in my vacation time zone

You in Hawaii?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Pretty surprised at the Morrs pOwn on FD. I’ll be way over the field

• jayzee666

Thank the REAPER that DK has such terrible contest selections today. They are on the “The fewer the games, The bigger the contest size(player wise)” kick again!
    It will save me from poisoning the player pool that more than I usually do!

• SkateFiend

@JSteele said...

You in Hawaii?

I don’t think you can play DFS at Hawaii.

• telestraightshooter

@SkateFiend said...

I don’t think you can play DFS at Hawaii.

As I found out!

Ha!
    It will keep me off the main slate

• tmarohl

@telestraightshooter said...

As I found out!

Ha!
    It will keep me off the main slate

You need a bachelorette to help you enter.

• DC2380

what’s the most you guys leaving on the table?

• Ace15

@DC2380 said...

what’s the most you guys leaving on the table?

2 and half racks

• tmarohl

No one claimed Bender or Broekoff. Look for those guys to sign some minimum deals or 10 days with some bottom feeders.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Seems to me that Adams minutes have been trending upward and Noel’s downward lately.

Yeah, but not that bad. Foul trouble got him last game. Otherwise 17-19 seems to be the norm lately. 2-game slate on DK at that price, I think he’s worth some exposure for what he can do. If something goes sideways and he gets 22-25 minutes he can break the slate.

• kdsdawg

I have zero Tatum. Am I assuming correctly that Leonard locks him down?

• tmarohl

@kdsdawg said...

I have zero Tatum. Am I assuming correctly that Leonard locks him down?

I don’t think you can assume anything the way the games have been going lately. Clippers have had some awful defensive games lately.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).