NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kdsdawg

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think you can assume anything the way the games have been going lately. Clippers have had some awful defensive games lately.

should have said FD.I will swap over a couple if Ingram plays. I will then fade Zion.
    Will have a small share on DK

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think you can assume anything the way the games have been going lately. Clippers have had some awful defensive games lately.

Monarch in the past has claimed and I believe he’s right that LAC’s top 4 defenders are/were Beverly, Harkless, PG, Kawhi and anytime 2 of those 4 missed LAC’s defense dropped off dramatically. I think we can give Morris enough credit to say he’s at Harkless level on defense, so if you switch that group to be Morris, PG, Kawhi, Beverly they should have 3 of the 4, leading to be a bit sounder defense. Although I agree in theory to not count on anything, especially with 2 games. Tatum did very well against the Clippers earlier this year and Kawhi played.

• RipCityRings

Morris is the lock of the slate for me tonight. Getting big minutes and hasn’t had a good shooting night yet so he’s definitely due. Back in Boston, 36.5fps vs them last game with the Knicks.

Paul George is in a major shooting slump, they’re going to need his offense. I wouldn’t be surprised if Morris and Sweet Lou led the Clips in scoring tonight.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Paul George is in a major shooting slump,

You sure? Because of 1 game?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Morris is the lock of the slate for me tonight. Getting big minutes and hasn’t had a good shooting night yet so he’s definitely due. Back in Boston, 36.5fps vs them last game with the Knicks.

Paul George is in a major shooting slump, they’re going to need his offense. I wouldn’t be surprised if Morris and Sweet Lou led the Clips in scoring tonight.

Love Morris tonight. Oh and also that 36.5 is over his 2 games against them this year. One home, one away. The game in Boston was a 50 burger

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Love Morris tonight

On DK?! Not on DK!?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

On DK?! Not on DK!?

On all 3 sites. Lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

On all 3 sites. Lol

Yeah, he’s OK actually. I don’t have super high hopes, but he’s an awesome pivot from Gallo on DK at least, not that you can’t play them together. Probably will be lower owned then he should be. I just have no idea how high his ceiling will be in LA as opposed to NY. I would think lower, but Marcus is not shy either. He’ll take his if he wants to and if the shot is falling he won’t stop shooting.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

You sure? Because of 1 game?

I guess I should qualify that- in his past 7 games since returning he’s gone 3-15 vs Philly and 2-10 vs the Kings, which in retrospect are the only games I’ve rostered him in. That means he’s shot an abysmal 20% in 30% of his past stretch of games.

He did shoot well vs the Cavs, Heat and Wolves, but two of those rank among the worst defensive teams in the league. I just can’t play an 8K guy who goes as cold as PG13 does somewhat regularly, especially with Kawhi in.

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Love Morris tonight. Oh and also that 36.5 is over his 2 games against them this year. One home, one away. The game in Boston was a 50 burger

Good catch, I usually search for DK averages on statmuse and forget to differentiate there. Being in Boston definitely seems like a plus, and I’d imagine he’ll want to show out now that he has a real squad again.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, he’s OK actually. I don’t have super high hopes, but he’s an awesome pivot from Gallo on DK at least, not that you can’t play them together. Probably will be lower owned then he should be. I just have no idea how high his ceiling will be in LA as opposed to NY. I would think lower, but Marcus is not shy either. He’ll take his if he wants to and if the shot is falling he won’t stop shooting.

Yeah as long as he gets the 36 mins he got last game he should be fine. On DK I’m currently getting 95% Gallinari and 65% Morris so all but 1 has Morris only

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Good catch, I usually search for DK averages on statmuse and forget to differentiate there. Being in Boston definitely seems like a plus, and I’d imagine he’ll want to show out now that he has a real squad again.

Yeah big plus for me. But I’m a big narrative/revenge guy so if it was any other matchup I’d be less high on him

• RipCityRings

Morris went 5-12 in both games with the Clips so far, but one of those he only played 22 minutes. Gallo is interesting here because while he’s done well vs the Pels in the past, he hasn’t really had to contend with Zion yet. Seems like he might struggle with someone that athletic, but hey, only 5.5K.

• Wynter12

This could be a solid match up for Shamet to chuck it up. Which naturally means he will have one of his worst shooting nights because I really like him.

• kdsdawg

gonna be a mess if Ingram plays. Changes every L/U I have.

• choppadown

I don’t have any clippers at the moment on FD…hmmm

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@choppadown said...

I don’t have any clippers at the moment on FD…hmmm

I have 60% Lou, 82% Morris, and 87% Kawhi

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@kdsdawg said...

gonna be a mess if Ingram plays. Changes every L/U I have.

Yep need that news

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Jaylen Brown (calf) remains a game-time decision Thursday.

Status note: Brandon Ingram (ankle) remains a game-time decision Thursday.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Jaylen Brown (calf) remains a game-time decision Thursday.

Status note: Brandon Ingram (ankle) remains a game-time decision Thursday.

This is the worst. The longer this drags on the more I think Ingram might actually play even though it never made sense to.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

This is the worst. The longer this drags on the more I think Ingram might actually play even though it never made sense to.

I think Brown plays and BI doesn’t but it makes sense for both of them to sit with a week break on the horizon.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

I think Brown plays and BI doesn’t but it makes sense for both of them to sit with a week break on the horizon.

Yeah, I think that was the common thought.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah makes zero sense to play. I know the line moved like 2 points in pelicans favor

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Jaylen Brown (calf) ruled out Thursday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Jaylen Brown (calf) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/3HpG8b7TcX

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.