NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kdsdawg

@theIrrigator said...

Jaylen Brown (calf) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/3HpG8b7TcX

would not have minded that news to come at 5 minutes till considering my Smart shares.

• gaelicgirl

Any chance they limit Zion’s minutes to keep him fresh for the Rising Stars game tomorrow night? He still has to fly to Chicago and practice before the game, too.

• Bodiaz36

So with Brown being ruled out, who do we think that benefits most?

• kdsdawg

@gaelicgirl said...

Any chance they limit Zion’s minutes to keep him fresh for the Rising Stars game tomorrow night? He still has to fly to Chicago and practice before the game, too.

would sure hope that isn’t more important than an actual game. He did have 50 DK in 27 minutes last game though

• Wynter12

That just makes me feel even better about my Tatum shares.

• Supersharpie

SGA or Hayward?

• gaelicgirl

@Bodiaz36 said...

So with Brown being ruled out, who do we think that benefits most?

Sweet Lou?

• Bodiaz36

I already like Sweet Lou tonight, but for the C’s? Man, just feel like Tatum’s a little overpriced on FD. Might just plug in Hayward

• Petergunz82

Trez has to be one of the highest upside plays for 4500 on DK.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Probably not unless they are blowing OKC out or getting blown out. Think they are still trying to sneak into the playoffs

• rstylz

Tatum>>>>Kawhi now?

• RipCityRings

Two big questions for me tonight- who guards Kemba, and who does Dort stick to? Kemba had a bad game last time out but that was with Bev and Harkless in, feels like the Clippers D might be stretched a bit thin here. As for Dort, I would have to guess Jrue sees a lot of him as Lonzo isn’t quite as much of an offensive threat, or maybe they just stick him to Redick if he rolls with the second unit?

• RipCityRings

Also starting to come around on Adams. Good history vs the Pels this year, though of course he managed to miss both Favors and Zion during those games. Still had similar numbers vs Favors last year, and he’s back to 30ish minutes. I think at this price he makes as much sense as punting with Nerlens.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Pelicans will start Ball, Holiday, Hart, Williamson, Favors on Thursday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Thunder will start Paul, Gilgeous-Alexander, Dort, Gallinari, Adams on Thursday.

• rstylz

Does anyone know whats going on with Kanters minutes these days? Seems like a good spot. I feel like he will be needed against Harrel and Zubac. Theis is pretty under sized even though hes got heart.

• timc9842

So I would guess it is safe to say that Ingram is out?

• Bodiaz36

Kanter is the kind of calculated risk I think you can make on a 2 game slate. I agree, in theory they would need his size, and for scoring

• RipCityRings

Hart had two pretty big games vs OKC this year. 39.75 and 36.75 FPS along with one 19.50. Not typically the best DVP matchup and the price is a little high here, but definitely should be lower owned.

• queensfinest

ingram not starting is the alert i just got lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

At this moment I am pretty aggravated with DK pricing Lou at 6100 instead of 6000 and not making Hayward eligible at SG…

• timc9842

Ingram is out of the player pool.

• zeeshan2

Hopefully my Theis, Tatum, Kemba, Hayward stack goes off

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Looking at starting lineups…. Theis should start right?
    So I like Montrezl vs Kanter

Same in OCK-NO…. Schroder shouldn’t see much of Lonzo’s d

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

Does anyone know whats going on with Kanters minutes these days? Seems like a good spot. I feel like he will be needed against Harrel and Zubac. Theis is pretty under sized even though hes got heart.

I’ll have some. He should get 15-18 mins

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.