NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ripking

Do you have to play in the world game and As game to qualify for the crowns bonus?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@ripking said...

Do you have to play in the world game and As game to qualify for the crowns bonus?

not sure which one you’re talking about. If its a specific promotion then yes but if its just the iron man it just depends on the days you played. you can maybe make on up if the asg counts towards it though.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@ripking said...

No

• zeeshan2

Thanks for nothing theis

• rstylz

no OT please, i have cash won lol

• chronoxiong

Please no OT. I dont want Lou to go off anymore!!!!!

• P0key

@rstylz said...

no OT please, i have cash won lol

OT for Kawhi owners please

• rstylz

• Ace15

Sigh tied for 1st on fd lol. But ot jesus

• gaelicgirl

Need just a little more Lou and Montrezl, please…and Kawhi and Smart…and Kemba LOL

• zeeshan2

Theis is so bad

• P0key

Morris is the only player in OT that can actually help me

• rstylz

lol, i was thinking of your last Theis comment when he missed that dunk

• chronoxiong

This OT just cost me GPP cash unless Kawhi goes on a flurry! This is messed up!!!!!!

• zeeshan2

Tatum is so damn good

• zeeshan2

Double OT damn

• Ace15

Im so sick

• FantasySultan

hahahahahah OTx2

• FantasySultan

@Ace15 said...

Im so sick

what happened?

• Ace15

@FantasySultan said...

what happened?

Tied for 1st going into OT. Still tied going into 2nd OT. Massive tie on fd but a win is a win. Dont think ill be able to hang on a second ot

• rstylz

Sorry Ace, shitty buzz

• Bodiaz36

Game is crazy. Not too much separating these teams, as indicated by their records

• gaelicgirl

@FantasySultan said...

hahahahahah OTx2

LOL Unreal

• FantasySultan

@Ace15 said...

Tied for 1st going into OT. Still tied going into 2nd OT. Massive tie on fd but a win is a win. Dont think ill be able to hang on a second ot

how big a tie? whats the payout with the tie?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

I was listening to Awesomo’s slate show and the guy said this was a slate to stack one game if you were ever going to do it because its only two games. good call.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).