• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Golden State ( 4 ) — T: 245.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) — T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

Hear me out: stats don’t show everything.

GS plays fast. Steph is terribly defensively. Brooklyn will look to exploit him. 1 of Harden or Kyrie will have a game here. If Brooklyn goes small with KD at the 5, this game will be a track meet. Wiggins is also terrible on the defensive end.

That red 2nd for GS defense against wings is misleading on DK.

I think Steph and Draymond eat. KD and one of Ree/Harden go ham sammy.

Somehow, GS is 6th in defensive efficiency with the 2nd lowest opp FG%. I’ve only seen 2.5 games this season, but from what I saw it has to do with when and how quick they switch at the perimeter along with having guys quick enough to sag off their man towards the paint and recover effectively or flood the paint to disrupt entry passes. A few possessions the 1st game vs the Mavs were really interesting. With Dray in the low post on D, when Luka made the entry pass the wing D guys collapsed on the paint while the guys at the top raced to the corners to stop the kick out for the corner 3. Kerr did his homework.

• Joeyrockland1

@mbunner23 said...

Jeff Green big game incoming ?

I was just putting him in , along with Dray…..my question is harden or Irving …….I think it’s a harden night , game will be too fast for ball hogging dribbler Irving .

• monarch

Have you guys seen what substituting Taj Gibson for Nerlens Noel (F/C eligible) does for your DK lineups? It makes mine look amazing.

• NarrowJ

@monarch said...

What are we doing with Derrick Rose on the B2B?

Hes listed as Q on BBM. Wish I could play Quickley, but im not multi-entering tonight so not going to go there.

• rstylz

Did Paschall do something to piss Kerr off?
    He should be primed for big minutes these days with every other C and PF out yet he still gets 12 minutes a game.

He is not a complete putz either, he can put up some number. Not sure i understand whats going on there.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Rewatched the hq tutorial again earlier today, feel so dumb. I figured it out thankfully.

I did everything right except the final step of going to the lobby and entering the contest.

Maxed the mini, i do have a couple questions though, what do you do if news breaks after lock?

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Have you guys seen what substituting Taj Gibson for Nerlens Noel (F/C eligible) does for your DK lineups? It makes mine look amazing.

They are even more amazing when you play them together.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Rewatched the hq tutorial again earlier today, feel so dumb.

I did everything right except the final step of going to the lobby and entering the contest.

Maxed the mini, i do have a couple questions though, what do you do if news breaks after lock?

Looks at the third video, rebuilding lineups.

• rstylz

I wanna go Curry and TJ but for that money i can play the chalk Wall/Brogdon as i have a few bucks left…..
    I am officially over thinking everything. Just took a little longer to get there today.

• gaelicgirl

@rstylz said...

Did Paschall do something to piss Kerr off?
    He should be primed for big minutes these days with every other C and PF out yet he still gets 12 minutes a game.

He is not a complete putz either, he can put up some number. Not sure i understand whats going on there.

Wiggins and Oubre have been going out early so they can also play with the bench unit. Paschall used to run it, but now is more of a third option.

• wmudude24

@Yukerboy said...

In all seriousness, this put Skylar Mays on my radar.

Pierce says Mays will get minutes tonight. I’ll have him in one just to cover my ass.

Very small sample size, but the guy has been an FPPM monster in what minutes he’s gotten so far.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@rstylz said...

I wanna go Curry and TJ but for that money i can play the chalk Wall/Brogdon as i have a few bucks left…..
    I am officially over thinking everything. Just took a little longer to get there today.

Brogdon was one of those I had owned big and then kept fading more and more as his ownership % increased.

Preparing clown gif now…

• zovyn

Durant+Randle or Butler+Sabonis?

• mbunner23

@zovyn said...

Durant Randle IMO

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@zovyn said...

Durant+Randle

• rstylz

@Yukerboy said...

Brogdon was one of those I had owned big and then kept fading more and more as his ownership % increased.

Preparing clown gif now…

I am sticking to my guns. I think TJ is out there chasing Trae around and having a night. Steph’s upside and lower ownership is just to much!
    I was going to say “don’t you just wish you had someone to tell you who to play”

But then i realized i pay for HQ……And i am still not listening…..

My wife is right.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Yet again, with no rhyme, reason or reference, BBM moved Rose to probable.

• tmarohl

What, did the DK forum pool not fill today?

• superjon

5 lineups.

All the Clarkson and KD

2 Cousins
    2 Kelly O
    1 Turner

• RipCityRings

Mays 0.8% in the Fadeaway, yolo.

The Rose news is pretty annoying because he could smash on FD with his proclivity for steals. Had quite a bit before I realized he was on the B2B…

• billythekidcowboysheat

7.5% dk👀
    13%fd👀

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@rstylz said...

I am sticking to my guns. I think TJ is out there chasing Trae around and having a night. Steph’s upside and lower ownership is just to much!
    I was going to say “don’t you just wish you had someone to tell you who to play”

But then i realized i pay for HQ……And i am still not listening…..

My wife is right.

TJ’s my 3rd highest owned PG, Curry’s my 4th.
    I’ve got Brogdon at 6th just under Rose.
    I’m with the chalk on Wall, but blew it out with Trae at 48% as my #1 PG with him having sub 10% ownership.

Fun slate.

• deepfat

Hey irrigator, I think we’re back to 30 on the forum league on no overlay nights.

• RipCityRings

Looks like Brogdon is the big chalk on FD, 44.6% in the Clutch Shot. Truly did not expect that, but I do think he’ll pick up the slack here if Sabonis struggles.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

What, did the DK forum pool not fill today?

Doesn’t look like it. No Bonus Bucks lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).