• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Golden State ( 4 ) — T: 245.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) — T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Calicapo

I didnt get an invite to the forum contest…or are we doing something different?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@deepfat said...

Hey irrigator, I think we’re back to 30 on the forum league on no overlay nights.

And I almost sized it down with the tiny slate and no bonus prizes. I checked at 3 or 4 and it was at 37. I was gonna drop a link in the thread but forgot. I wonder if it got over 40

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Calicapo said...

I didnt get an invite to the forum contest…or are we doing something different?

You joined the new league right?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I know I rarely play the contest, but can I get an invite?

• tmarohl

Might have to dust off the Trae poop chart again. He is throwing the ball all over the place.

• wmudude24

@deepfat said...

Hey irrigator, I think we’re back to 30 on the forum league on no overlay nights.

I’m one of those “have to drive to a legal state’s border” people to enter contests, though it’s not terribly far (45 mins each way) and I actually work in the legal state quite frequently during the week. I was there late enough last night to enter contests for today but obv the forum contest wasn’t up yet.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me this forum gets much less traffic on weekends than it does during the week. Another possible correlation with contest entries?

Also doesn’t DK have an option to automatically resize the contest at lock so it goes no matter what? I thought they did for some reason.

• UGAdude

Skylar Mays checking into the game already.

• RipCityRings

Brogdon still can’t shoot, something has to be up with him. McBuckets show instead who was way too cheap on DK.

• Calicapo

@theIrrigator said...

Uh…..no. What’s it called?

• fluffynuggets

@Pandamonious said...

I know I rarely play the contest, but can I get an invite?

Perhaps, once you have it, you could include the link in the forum header – like whodat does for PGA forum.

• Calicapo

@RipCityRings said...

Brogdon still can’t shoot, something has to be up with him. McBuckets show instead who was way too cheap on DK.

Music to my ears.

Like you said—way too cheap

Wow.. S Mays comes in already. Unreal. Who is this guy? And why did I play Gallinari on my one $15… and pair McDermott with Brogs-Dud

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@fluffynuggets said...

Perhaps, once you have it, you could include the link in the forum header – like whodat does for PGA forum.

That’s not a bad idea. I don’t have any issue doing it.

• zovyn

@wmudude24 said...

I’m one of those “have to drive to a legal state’s border” people to enter contests, though it’s not terribly far (45 mins each way) and I actually work in the legal state quite frequently during the week. I was there late enough last night to enter contests for today but obv the forum contest wasn’t up yet.

Quick thought for you since I’ve seen a few people post this.

If you have a friend/family member you trust in a state that is legal, I believe you can set up a VPN or something similar (hell, Teamviewer Free would get the job done) and log in remotely to one of their PCs to enter your lineups etc.

• mbunner23

Overthinking begins. I’m starting to think about taking my Durant/EG/Gobert out for Randle/Wall/Dray

• mbunner23

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah he’s struggling

• conndia

Anyone know why I can’t see other people’s individual player scores. I only get a total. Last nights results too. Sorry if I missed this.

• Irisheric777

Mays a bust

Goodwin the play

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Calicapo said...

Uh…..no. What’s it called?

• rstylz

How does the league work?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

New League

Right on. I’m going to take fluffynuggets suggestion and just start posting the link in the header post for the thread every day, unless you don’t want me to for some reason.

• tmarohl

@rstylz said...

How does the league work?

You pay a dollar and the top 5-10 players win depending on the size of the contest that day.

• rstylz

Side discussion:

How many of you guys try to think about combinations of positions?

Like i see a bunch of TJ and Brogdon combo’s. Both projected to be good plays.

Would never have occurred to me to do that. I don’t think i ever think about low owned unique combo’s. Maybe i should start thinking that way to get a bit of an edge.

• rstylz

@tmarohl said...

You pay a dollar and the top 5-10 players win depending on the size of the contest that day.

Thanks!
    So what i was doing before lol.

I just thought it was something new, like a running tally of points or something over the whole year.

• RipCityRings

@rstylz said...

Side discussion:

How many of you guys try to think about combinations of positions?

Like i see a bunch of TJ and Brogdon combo’s. Both projected to be good plays.

Would never have occurred to me to do that. I don’t think i ever think about low owned unique combo’s. Maybe i should start thinking that way to get a bit of an edge.

I did a lot of Mitchell/Clarkson on FD, but otherwise I agree it’s an odd play. Especially Brogdon/TJ- TJ has only really been doing well due to Brog’s struggles.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).