• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Golden State ( 4 ) — T: 245.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) — T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Love the guy but so hard to play T J M at his current over 5000 price.. he never plays minutes. Getting more lately yeah but he’s not a big scorer. & Very worried about my 100% Noel right now here.

• tmarohl

@rstylz said...

Side discussion:

How many of you guys try to think about combinations of positions?

Like i see a bunch of TJ and Brogdon combo’s. Both projected to be good plays.

Would never have occurred to me to do that. I don’t think i ever think about low owned unique combo’s. Maybe i should start thinking that way to get a bit of an edge.

That can work, however not a recommended strategy for winning a tournament, because the combo of guys who play the same position like point guard is not generally good, because they are not playing at the same time. It can give you some leverage on the field though.

• rstylz

I get that.

I am just trying to expand the way i think.

Like maybe playing the opposing player of someone who is supposed to smash against them. Maybe pairing them up.

Just thinking about a position as a whole instead of 2 individuals slots.

My wife is a philosophy professor and Weed is legal here…..

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Right on. I’m going to take fluffynuggets suggestion and just start posting the link in the header post for the thread every day, unless you don’t want me to for some reason.

Fine with me

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

For some reason I keep playing Brogdon

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

yeah, thought he would smash the other night and dudded and though he would smash this matchup and TJ has more points than him.

• Golfnut04240

@theIrrigator said...

Me too. He’s in a sweet spot. Had a good 1st quarter and did next to nothing in the 2nd.

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah, I kept taking him out and putting him back in. Gotta pull the plug soon but then he’ll go off.

At least you didn’t pivot all your Goodwin to Mays. I didn’t even know the guy existed until an hour ago and here he is wrecking me.

• Helpabrotherout

Sabonis!!!!!!

• zovyn

@zovyn said...

Durant+Randle or Butler+Sabonis?

I know it’s early but I feel like I may have messed this one up.

• BiGtIGeRs

Hopefully brogdan can salvage the night with a 40 burger

• monarch

Where is Boogie?

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Doesn’t look like it. No Bonus Bucks lol

Dang. It’s not about the money…
    ~

• BiGtIGeRs

@monarch said...

Where is Boogie?

I’m going all in next game at really low ownership

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Where is Boogie?

And I was excited to have 60% on FD lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Gallo!!!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Starting to second guess my exposure to MIA-UT… I guess at least there will be a lot of rebounds…

• jloos

Donovan Mitchell is a snowflake. Two fouls in 5 minutes. Fun stuff

• jayzee666

I ruined every sport being played today!
    Sac will get the Reaper treatment tomorrow – beware!!

• Golfnut04240

Ummm, Rudy Gobert is where?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Draymond Green (knee) headed to locker room Saturday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Bad injury?

• fluffynuggets

@theIrrigator said...

Fine with me

May consider setting so only you can set contests/invites. Otherwise any who join can send – leading to loads of invites.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Stupid as knicks of course let the rockets back in it, i don’t have nearly enough wall.

Draymond suffers leg injury. My night is over now. How many nights this week derailed by in-game injury. Jesus man. Hope the guy is OK. He walked off.. probably doesn’t come back though. And yeah not enough Wall.. and couldn’t resist Rose at 4800 (down 500 from yesterday) even on B2B but he dudded out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).