• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Golden State ( 4 ) — T: 245.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) — T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Steph going to get his last rotation because it is a national TV game, or is he just going to sit?

• Njsum1

@rstylz said...

This is the Harden i want to watch, slicin and dicin

He’s soooo good. People thought he was selfish in Hou, yet it was just the opposite, he was doing what his team needed him to do to win, still averaged over 10 assists last year while scoring 30+.

Brooklyn doesn’t need him scoring 30, so he doesn’t.

Yet like as you said, he still carves teams up. Only knock on Harden is that he comes up small in big playoff moments in the clutch. Not going to be a problem in Bkn, with Kyrie and KD there to do the clutch shooting and harden doing the dishing.

Edit…and he’s the only 8k + player on the entire slate to deliver tonight. And he’s unlikely to even play full minutes.

• txdave41

@866 said...

Gallinari close to 7x. Whoa. Good pick by me. 1st good game all year for the guy.

Screw that jerk. I took a big shot on him last nite and he burns me like they all done and then rewards people greatly when I give up on him. Same with Collins and Heurter.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

This slate is turning ugly with 3 blowouts

• Golfnut04240

What happened to Butler?

• rstylz

And i don’t think KD or flat earth care if he is the man.

It is a little surprising that flat earth seems to be good with it and is taking a back seat.

Harden comes in and is getting more minutes than both of them and is running the offence.

Its gonna be scary is this keeps up. Kyrie could even get so bored he starts playing defence to pass the time. Imagine

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

They know Harden is a regular season player. They will let him do all the heavy lifting

• Njsum1

@rstylz said...

And i don’t think KD or flat earth care if he is the man.

It is a little surprising that flat earth seems to be good with it and is taking a back seat.

Harden comes in and is getting more minutes than both of them and is running the offence.

Its gonna be scary is this keeps up. Kyrie could even get so bored he starts playing defence to pass the time. Imagine

Bkn will have game where they look unbeatable and games where they get smacked down by basement dwelling teams due to how they play. Curious to see how far they go in the playoffs.

• jayzee666

@Njsum1 said...

Didn’t even get to 6x, and he played about 7 more minutes than most had him projected for.

This is what I was talking about earlier. He’s a safe play, yet upside isn’t there.

TJ Mac coming through though, and Brogdon got there 🔥🍀🏀👍🍀

And he did better than KD and Curry who were “locks” in smash spots. You can still win with cheap guys being average. I can’t, but others can.

• dominicanpapi

Can someone tell me what the winning score was in the Clutch?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@dominicanpapi said...

Can someone tell me what the score was in the Clutch?

• Golfnut04240

Well damn! I ended up winning a $20 bill. First time I profit since last Sunday.

• Helpabrotherout

Walked in with $62.07, left with $94.35

Any winners tonight?

• zovyn

@Helpabrotherout said...

Any winners tonight?

In for $21. Finished with $32. That’s a good NBA W for me. :)

• dominicanpapi

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Thank God. Barring any stat corrections, I just took down the smaller 3 entry swat on FD with 351.9. I would have felt sick if that was the winning score in the clutch. Hopefully it holds.

• jayzee666

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️

• jayzee666

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️

• gaelicgirl

Suffering mixed emotions!

Disappointed in how awful the Warriors played, yet my LU cashed in both slates I played.
    288.4 for 322/2380 in the Late Night for $5 and 372/1785 in the After Hours for $4.

Wow TJM got the 8x. Should have had him. Wanted but kept passing. Bad night overall ended up. Try tomorrow.

• bazerko

Kyrie Irving post game quote that he told Harden, that he (Harden) is now the PG and he’ll (Kyrie) will be the SG. So unless one of Kyrie or Durant is out, I don’t see the scoring upside of Harden going forward

• bazerko

https://twitter.com/snynets/status/1360809277519253506?s=21

• Calicapo

4 in 6 out.

🤷‍♂️

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Steph going to get his last rotation because it is a national TV game, or is he just going to sit?

Terrible shooting night for Steph, and not aggressive enough. Don’t know where the defense went tonight.
    Fortunately, I got the same 37 FD pts from Oubre that Kyrie and KD put up for much cheaper, and that allowed me to get up to a low-owned Gobert. C options were dismal in the late slates.

• tmarohl

@bazerko said...

Kyrie Irving post game quote that he told Harden, that he (Harden) is now the PG and he’ll (Kyrie) will be the SG. So unless one of Kyrie or Durant is out, I don’t see the scoring upside of Harden going forward

That is actually better, as Harden is a better point guard than Kyrie. Also a better shooting guard, but I digress!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

I’m with the chalk on Wall, but blew it out with Trae at 48% as my #1 PG with him having sub 10% ownership.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).