NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Ccon33

Rise and Grind….My early questions.
    Do I enter multiple lineups or just 1 on these short slates?
    What’s up with the early lock on DK?
    Is LeBron,that bad on defense?

• KillaChap

@Ccon33 said...

Rise and Grind….My early questions.
    Do I enter multiple lineups or just 1 on these short slates?
    Is LeBron,that bad on defense?

1. Whatever you’re comfortable with but it’s hard to make a lot of entries with so few options
    2. They started the early lock/eliminate the late swap this year
    3. LeBron is bad at life. (But yes, SF’s usually do well against him)

• jprem24

Sneaky play if Butler, Wade, and Mirotic are still out?? Denzel Valentine on Valentine’s Day….dude crushed it at Michigan State on Valentine’s Day past couple of years

• Ccon33

@KillaChap said...

1. Whatever you’re comfortable with but it’s hard to make a lot of entries with so few options

Thanks for the input.

• Ccon33

@jprem24 said...

Sneaky play if Butler, Wade, and Mirotic are still out?? Denzel Valentine on Valentine’s Day….dude crushed it at Michigan State on Valentine’s Day past couple of years

I like the narrative,but Chicago looks like a big streamy pile,right now. Tread lightly,I suppose.

• mrmogz

@KillaChap said...

What he’s asking about early lock though is DK actually has two slates with the same three games. One locks at first tip off (8pm EST) while the other slate locks 4 hours before tip off. More of a gamble on who you think won’t get late scratched.

• DirkDigglerz

Had a nice night Last Night scored 343 on Yahoo for 7th place 3 points away from 1st in GPP. Interesting slate today Cousins is a must. I’m gonna fade the BUlls game tho’

• BigRay

@Ccon33 said...

Trying to see how people feel after having more than one scratch in a line up. Now people can be fed up about an early scratch instead of a late scratch..

• KillaChap

@DirkDigglerz said...

Had a nice night Last Night scored 343 on Yahoo for 7th place 3 points away from 1st in GPP. Interesting slate today Cousins is a must. I’m gonna fade the BUlls game tho’

One of the worst nights I’ve had in a long, long time. I hit it with Milsap and Howard but Hayward and Ish burned me for the first time in a while. As for tonight, I seem to find it hard to get past MCW and Carroll given the lack of value. Thoughts?

• dmbtrip2004

I placed pretty good with 334 with George Hill dud. Never again.

• beechball_45424

Someone please explain to me what is going on in Phoenix with Warren and Tucker. I swear to God I always pick the wrong guy. I had Warren last night and of course Tucker goes off. If Warren does what Tucker did last night I am pulling down hundreds of dollars instead of minimum cash. Would have gone from 297 to 323. Maddening!!!

• KillaChap

@mrmogz said...

What he’s asking about early lock though is DK actually has two slates with the same three games. One locks at first tip off (8pm EST) while the other slate locks 4 hours before tip off. More of a gamble on who you think won’t get late scratched.

Ahhh this must be their counter to FD being crazy with weird slates, like tonight’s Boogie slate.

• DirkDigglerz

@KillaChap said...

One of the worst nights I’ve had in a long, long time. I hit it with Milsap and Howard but Hayward and Ish burned me for the first time in a while. As for tonight, I seem to find it hard to get past MCW and Carroll given the lack of value. Thoughts?

I had Hayward Too in one of my main lineups got me tilting so early but then late night hammer Millsap and Tim Hardaway came thru I just wished I have taken Hward over Vucevic I would have won the GPP.. Yep I l’ll have MCW probably No Carroll for me taking a chance with Bjelica, Shabazz, McBuckets, Mcklemore

• monarch

Great spot for the Cavs players without Love, on rest but they finish the 1st half of the season tomorrow at home vs the Pacers on ESPN. I have full confidence that the guys I already like…Thompson, Frye and Korver shouldn’t be impacted but I wonder how much they run LeBron out there tonight. I found an interesting stat on NBA.com. K Love is the Cavs best defensive player according to defensive win shares and grabs 39 percent of the team’s defensive rebounds when on the floor as opposed to Frye at 24 percent so in theory an extra 15 percent of boards are up for grabs for both Thompson/Bron but also KAT every time that Minnesota shoots. TT is my favorite player tonight so far.

• dmbtrip2004

Cant fade the CHI game. Jerian Grant or MCW?

• KillaChap

@beechball_45424 said...

Someone please explain to me what is going on in Phoenix with Warren and Tucker. I swear to God I always pick the wrong guy. I had Warren last night and of course Tucker goes off. If Warren does what Tucker did last night I am pulling down hundreds of dollars instead of minimum cash. Would have gone from 297 to 323. Maddening!!!

It’s called terrible coaching and it seems to be a problem all over the NBA this year.

• natedenver34

Early lock is for people doing things on valentine’s day, allows you to enter a lineup and not have to check on news while on your date. Puts you in even ground with everybody that locked at that time.

• KillaChap

@DirkDigglerz said...

I had Hayward Too in one of my main lineups got me tilting so early but then late night hammer Millsap and Tim Hardaway came thru I just wished I have taken Hward over Vucevic I would have won the GPP.. Yep I l’ll have MCW probably No Carroll for me taking a chance with Bjelica, Shabazz, McBuckets, Mcklemore

I’m not overly good at this stuff but if there is one thing I know it’s take bigs against POR. That was BEFORE the Plumlee trade. They’re even better now and Howard was so cheap yesterday.

• dp33071

@DirkDigglerz said...

I saw you up in the top 10, I was 7 spots behind you at 13. A tweak here and there and I was taking down that GPP. 343 would have put you in 3rd place for $300 in the $5 entries GPP. Good stuff!

• River2009

Is trinston Thompson going to be on KAT? If so then whos going to guard Dieng? Or will Thompson guard Dieng? One of those two is going to have a big game

• DirkDigglerz

@dp33071 said...

I saw you up in the top 10, I was 7 spots behind you at 13. A tweak here and there and I was taking down that GPP. 343 would have put you in 3rd place for $300 in the $5 entries GPP. Good stuff!

Oops looks like I didn’t have 343 I had 345 what’s the winning score on the 5$ one? lol Good Stuff yeah we are 1 tweak away from it! didn’t enter the 5$ one but entered the 10$ lol would have been a nice bank roll boost? You got a nice lineup construction plenty of low owned guys

• kdsdawg

does Curry normally play bad in Denver…high altitude and all..45% owned in the 125K moonshot..insane usage rate without Klay..Denver is HORRIBLE against PGs…

but this game is skill

• KillaChap

Alright, you guys talked me into it. I’m going to give a freeroll a shot on Yahoo.

• Ronboogie6

@beechball_45424 said...

Yeah I scored 300.4 with freaking Hill(8.7) and Warren(2.6). Oh well still cashed in both my double ups and GPP. Just sucks knowing freaking beasley was there for cheaper.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@KillaChap said...

It’s called terrible coaching and it seems to be a problem all over the NBA this year.

terrible coaching???? Warren played 26 minutes, he didn’t produce in those minutes.. more on him than the coach if you ask me..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).