NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• goleafsgo14

I’m liking nick young whose been better lately and is playing a good match up with dvp.

• billholler

Never would I have thought that my LU construction on an entire slate would come down to Ty Lawson.

• cball1968

This is especially HILARIOUS to me because I work with Hilary’s mom and she sits right next to me….can’t show her this…but I’m dying over here!

• cball1968

@hardrocker61 said...

@7klub06 said…

you mean Swanky?

This ^

• KillaChap

@cball1968 said...

This is especially HILARIOUS to me because I work with Hilary’s mom and she sits right next to me….can’t show her this…but I’m dying over here!

I don’t know what this is in reference to but it still made me LOL

• cw99

Looks like a guessing game with lawson…smh

• billholler

@billholler said...

Never would I have thought that my LU construction on an entire slate would come down to Ty Lawson.

Yep quoting myself but he’s now a GTD. That doesn’t help at all

• oaktwnraidr

• MPDR1983

I found this quite interesting……………..——-> https://twitter.com/emgeFantasy/status/831592264837300224

• moped_jones

@feekdogg said...

The moment I realized it was all over for me was 10 years or so ago. After a fantasy football draft, I took stock of my roster and realized that I had only drafted one “old guy”, Hines Ward. The moment that I realized Hines and I are the same age did not feel too good.

The moment I realized I was old was when I started seeing kids of former NBA players either in college or playing in the pros.

Or the other day when I read an article and it said that Mark Grace is 52. Or what Bill Murray looks like now.

• KindGuy

@MPDR1983 said...

I found this quite interesting……………..——-> https://twitter.com/emgeFantasy/status/831592264837300224

Yea, Chicago ALWAYS gives Toronto problems. Very strange, it’s their achilles heel. But without Wade, I think Toronto puts an end to their woes against the Bulls.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@billholler said...

its funny because I am waiting for the same thing..because I do not know whether to plug in Tolliver or not.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@MPDR1983 said...

that is crazy..

• MrPerfekt7

@hardrocker61 said...

you mean Swanky?

LOL

• eipsallig

@7klub06 said...

Kyle Korver anyone?????

Yes!!! Looked back his game logs from last year and they look pretty good.

• KillaChap

@elementasrat said...

Very strange, it’s their achilles heel.

haha irony right there. That’s Butler’s problem right now too!

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

So is Nogueira a good play because he will get extended minutes from Ibaka trade? (Assuming Patterson out)

• CJtheGrump

Do I target Cleveland for PF/C value (Frye, Thompson, Jefferson, Williams) or do I pick on Cleveland with Minnesota bigs?

• Beavsftw

Did all my lineups last night an T Ross was in everyone.

• oaktwnraidr

Does Norman Powell take Ross’ mins?

• billholler

I am truly stuck now. I knew which way to go if Lawson was either in or out. No idea what to do now.

• soli0807

What do you guys do as far as Cash to GPP exposure on a slate like tonight?

• moped_jones

@soli0807 said...

What do you guys do as far as Cash to GPP exposure on a slate like tonight?

On short slates I only play GPP’s. The scores are too close to play cash games. You could finish 15 points out of first and still not finish in the top half. I’m hoping I can luck into a great score on a GPP and take home some decent money.

On a normal slate I play 2 $3 GPP’s and 2 $2 triple doubles. Since I started doing that I have been making money nearly every night. Not a ton, but I’m at least to the point where I haven’t had to make a deposit since I started doing that.

*EDIT: I just realized that I misread your question. But I do think cash games are more difficult on a short slate and GPP’s are easier (not a ton easier, but we’re all picking from a smaller field so it does even the field a little bit). The only GPP that I ever “took down” was a 2 game slate at the end of last year. The probably was about 200 other people also took it down so I only won $238 instead of $20,000).

• XxHeisenbergxX

Do you guys think Portis will get minutes tonight?

• JPep2370

@billholler said...

I am truly stuck now. I knew which way to go if Lawson was either in or out. No idea what to do now.

I’ve put a lu in that has him out, of course we all know how this stuff works. For me if he plays it changes at least 1/3 of my lu.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).