NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tim51278

Anyone think Isaiah Canaan could see some run tonight?

• JPep2370

LU Builder is locked for the Boogie contest, anyone having issues with it?

• billholler

@tim51278 said...

Anyone think Isaiah Canaan could see some run tonight?

Only in a blow out.

• lloydjv1

I keep finding myself looking at Brandon Rush, although his stat line isn’t impressive. Anyone have an opinion on him? It would seem he is slated to start tonight for Zach, but who knows how many minutes he gets against the Cavs?

• tizzytott

Usually by this hour, I have a pretty decent idea of what my lineup is gonna look like pending a thing or two. I’m so lost today, it’s stupid.

• tim51278

@billholler said...

Only in a blow out.

I keep going back to him and Cory Joseph just because roster construction is different for GPPs. Remember Assani took down a GPP with Etwaun Moore 0 one time.

• oaktwnraidr

@tizzytott said...

Usually by this hour, I have a pretty decent idea of what my lineup is gonna look like pending a thing or two. I’m so lost today, it’s stupid.

I feel the same way

• mataug21

@lloydjv1 said...

I keep finding myself looking at Brandon Rush, although his stat line isn’t impressive. Anyone have an opinion on him? It would seem he is slated to start tonight for Zach, but who knows how many minutes he gets against the Cavs?

I’m with you on FD. Lots of minutes, minimum price. He doesn’t get much usage but lets you fit in some studs around him.

• Ronboogie6

Anybody hear anything about if Patrick Patterson is playing?

• monarch

Raptors recalled Vanvleet again. With Ross gone does Cojo assume the role of T Ross which opens up regular minutes for Vanvleet as Lowry’s backup? If so I like Fred tonight at 3k on DK.

• Mullbucketz

I could see the Cavs resting guys tonight.

• KillaChap

@billholler said...

Only in a blow out.

Congrats on the new badges!

• ASitar

The only way you’re winning serious $$ today is if you have Demar…….

…….cus Cousins. He’s putting up 69 DK points tonight.

• ItsMeBT

Going to be weird having lock and then not getting to sweat anything for 4 hours

• hardrocker61

the question is will Jimmy Buckets smoke or choke?

• trinidon

I’m glad I’m not the only one.

• trinidon

@tizzytott said...

I’m glad I’m not the only one.

• whitemamba86

paying for boogie at 12 k on dk is insane today unless he gets 70. dude going to get 55 dk points and let u all down

• dtse15

nance or tolliver on dk?

• lloydjv1

@KillaChap said...

Congrats on the new badges!

Badgers???

• frugal

So…Nance and Frye the same price on Yahoo tonight. Frye starting, but it seems Derrick Williams has been getting more minutes than him since signing. Nance coming off the bench, but has played 28+ minutes in 3 of the last 4. Final decision of the day and I can’t decide. If Frye gets 30 minutes, I’m on him. But if he gets 25 or less, I want Nance. Going to have to flip a coin I think…

• lloydjv1

@hardrocker61 said...

the question is will Jimmy Buckets smoke or choke?

I can’t find a way to trust him in too many lineups simply due to the heel issue. Too much salary for potentially lesser production. But of course the choices are few tonight.

• kylar18

@ItsMeBT said...

Going to be weird having lock and then not getting to sweat anything for 4 hours

is fanduel locking at 4 and they don’t have a regular main slate? cause DK has 2 separate slates for the same games

• BPhillips44

Normal Powell on DK with Ross gone?

• JPep2370

@kylar18 said...

is fanduel locking at 4 and they don’t have a regular main slate? cause DK has 2 separate slates for the same games

FD locks at 8pm

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.