NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• fanturds

observation….the 2nd unit for the Bulls will be downright atrocious. some combo of:

Rondo, Valentine, McDermott, Portis, Feliciano

could be on the floor at the same time.

could be an opportunity for Toronto 2nd unit to do well.

• billholler

@ASitar said...

MCW with Butler in?

1/15 was the last time MCW played with Butler in the game and got at least 30 FP. Wade was out that game too.

• Huntcho

@monarch said...

Is Taj risky due to the fact they are aggressively shopping him? Is that why he barely played in the last game?

he got into foul trouble early last game. he should produce against Toronto’s bigs tonight

• Beavsftw

Don’t know how it works but is ibaka eligible to play tonight? I know you can’t add him on any site but was curious.

• chdavis1229

Randle Nance Zubac… time to get crazy

• mrmogz

@Beavsftw said...

Don’t know how it works but is ibaka eligible to play tonight? I know you can’t add him on any site but was curious.

He’s already been listed as OUT for tonight. He’ll likely be ready by the weekend.

• jtkucheck

@mrmogz said...

He’s already been listed as OUT for tonight. He’ll likely be ready by the weekend.

To play in the All-Star Game?

• RecEm2014

Didn’t someone say McBuckets does well vs TOR? He did last time

• RWilder

for punt in FD would you guys go Tolliver or Bejiica?

• Dirt_Lavert

So projections from rotogrinders and rotowire not loving Frye? Bad pick? Who the f else plays PF for them? lol

• RWilder

At PF of course

• sirashid

Derrick Williams trying to prove himself on a 10 day contract with Love out back in the city that drafted him ? Or maybe not lol

• ASitar

So MCW or Saggy P DK GPP? Either could put up 9 or 32.

• zpa1989

@Dirt_Lavert said...

So projections from rotogrinders and rotowire not loving Frye? Bad pick? Who the f else plays PF for them? lol

derrick williams

• 7klub06

@RecEm2014 said...

Yep DirkZ said that

• 7klub06

Off subject peeped into tomorrow slate and Cousins has dropped to 11300 smh just love DK

• ScofieldReturns

@RecEm2014 said...

what type of revenge narrative is that? lol

• draggin49

Who is likely to get more run vs lakers? Koufos or WCS ?

• andre33

Perhaps this has been mentioned but am I thinking correctly that Norman Powell should get solid minutes with Ross out of the picture? He always has upside as long as he can get the PT

• winnerchickendinner

An second thought I may roll out a few punts. How does nedema balenciaga look?

• hcassidy

@RecEm2014 said...

On Jan 7 he went for 17/10. Last year in 4 games his scoring was 0,0, 30, 29.

• mrmogz

@jtkucheck said...

To play in the All-Star Game?

BE READY by the weekend. Didn’t say he would be PLAYING this weekend. Nice try though.

• oaktwnraidr

Anything goes on this slate….I bet the winning LU leaves like 2000 in salary lol

• Beavsftw

Got a fortune cookie last night that said “an unexpected payment is coming your way!”. I hope that means what I think it means lol.

• DirkDigglerz

Went with Jimmy, Demar and Rubio as my core

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).