NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Syzltuth

@mrmogz said...

What he’s asking about early lock though is DK actually has two slates with the same three games. One locks at first tip off (8pm EST) while the other slate locks 4 hours before tip off. More of a gamble on who you think won’t get late scratched.

Be nice if the prize pools were higher for the bigger gamble but they actually seem lower. Not worth the time imo

• dp33071

@DirkDigglerz said...

Oops looks like I didn’t have 343 I had 345 what’s the winning score on the 5$ one? lol Good Stuff yeah we are 1 tweak away from it! didn’t enter the 5$ one but entered the 10$ lol would have been a nice bank roll boost? You got a nice lineup construction plenty of low owned guys

That would have put you in 2nd place for $500. First place in the $5 was 363.2. $10 entrie one? Which one is that? I also finished in 11th place in the $5 with a score of 333.4 for $75. Yea man both just one tweak away, it’s always a nice confidence boost when you so close, we are doing something right. I was surprised Gasol was so low owned going against the Nets, and Marcus Morris low owned going against the poor wing defense of the Bucks. Good luck tonight!

• winnerchickendinner

Someone needs to do some research on what the winning daily optimal lineups have in common. The Warriors killed me last night I didn’t know that Klay was a big part of their success defensively. That just let will Barton run all over them. And how is draymond going to let juancho score 27 real life points on him??

• monarch

Cavs are 4-0 this season in games that LeBron plays without Love and LBJ is averaging 11 assists in those games. Minnesota is 23rd in NBA 3 point defense this season and KAT is a horrible defender.

• winnerchickendinner

So I’m guessing that Larry Nance gets in at sf since he has the sf/Pf eligibility?

• KillaChap

@winnerchickendinner said...

I didn’t know that Klay was a big part of their success defensively

Someone had the genius input on here yesterday that Klay was awful at defense. I have some Valentine’s Day crow for him/her today.

• Berfy51

With only 3 games going tonight who do you think will be the deciding factor who will your PUNT be?

I’m thinking about stacking just haven’t decided with who yet.. what’s everyone plan tonight

• dp33071

I will be looking at some of the Lakers for a cheap punt, either Lance Jr., Black or Ingram

• kmdilsaver

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Thompson had a big game last time they faced Minnesota, might pivot to him in gpps on FD

• Ccon33

@natedenver34 said...

Early lock is for people doing things on valentine’s day, allows you to enter a lineup and not have to check on news while on your date. Puts you in even ground with everybody that locked at that time.

Thanks,I was thinking that. Just wanted confirmation

• winnerchickendinner

@KillaChap said...

Someone had the genius input on here yesterday that Klay was awful at defense. I have some Valentine’s Day crow for him/her today.

I meant that I didnt think the Warriors would be that bad. And in terms of matchups I mean Will Barton was guarded by KD who is a pretty good defender and juancho was gaurded by a top 3 defensive player in green. I was just saying it’s odd that while Klay was out that KD and Green both let their matchups get the best of them. I still though that golden state would of blown them out the water not give up 130 points.

• MPDR1983

I dont fee like playing dfs today

• IrishCarBomb9

Flirted with 300 even with KCP and Warren, sigh, what could have been. Oh well, on to tonight…

• dunbarnation

@IrishCarBomb9 said...

Flirted with 300 even with KCP and Warren, sigh, what could have been. Oh well, on to tonight…

Yup. Both of them were in great spots and in my core. Smh.

• MrPerfekt7

Well Goooooooooodmorning. Still feeling salty about some Issssssssssssssssssh, could’ve scored more than 300 if I didn’t have to deal with that Issssssssssssshh.

But quick question will Taj Gibson have a bounce back game or will he still suck?
    Also anyone gambling on the Early Lock?

• JPep2370

@IrishCarBomb9 said...

You weren’t alone, like others I was fortunate to make a few moves around 6:45pm on phone but was out so couldn’t look at everything, moved off Dedmon up to Howard, moved to Beasley but ended up off Porter and onto W. Chandler, still moving off Warren to Beasley helped out. Also moved onto Barton so that helped out but I understand the frustration. Like you said what could have been lol

Still ended up cashing in 4 out of 6 50/50 double ups

• kdsdawg

@7klub06 said...

Well Goooooooooodmorning. Still feeling salty about some Issssssssssssssssssh, could’ve scored more than 300 if I didn’t have to deal with that Issssssssssssshh.

But quick question will Taj Gibson have a bounce back game or will he still suck?
    Also anyone gambling on the Early Lock?

actually on FD the lock is later than usual..8pm ET
    why on earth would anyone be sucked into playing the early lock on DK..Valentine’s Day?
    give me a break

• moped_jones

@kdsdawg said...

does Curry normally play bad in Denver…high altitude and all..45% owned in the 125K moonshot..insane usage rate without Klay..Denver is HORRIBLE against PGs…

but this game is skill

Last night was a fluke. Everything Denver threw up there went in. They tied the NBA record for 3 pointers made (with 24 I think). They had a chance at a couple more but missed 2 and then ran out the clock with the last possession.

On paper, Curry was a great pick IF Denver could keep the game close. Well, Denver did just the opposite. They blew them out.

• draped

@moped_jones said...

Last night was a fluke. Everything Denver threw up there went in. They tied the NBA record for 3 pointers made (with 24 I think). They had a chance at a couple more but missed 2 and then ran out the clock with the last possession.

On paper, Curry was a great pick IF Denver could keep the game close. Well, Denver did just the opposite. They blew them out.

ya curry was a great play. he just couldn’t get anything to fall. 1/11 from 3. if he hits a few of those then the game is closer and that game gives you so many FP.

• TrustinthePlan

The Curry and Ish bombs cost me last night, but tiime to move on to a new day. My early thoughts are that with Chicago having so many ?‘s going into tonight regardless of who is playing, DeRozan could go off and I like Boogie against the Lakers in the late game. Those are my 2 early locks/stacks of the day. Now that I say that, both will put up duds and cost me more money…

• Syzltuth

Doing 2 lu’s today and looks like I’m going with a core of Irving, collison & Carroll. One with and one without Boogie. Should have all my bases covered on only 3 games today. Complete fade of chi players, don’t trust that team at all right now, although I waffled on using Rondo or not.

• coachearnest

I honestly feel if I played 23 minutes in an NBA game I would have more than 3 rebounds.

• dmbtrip2004

Just the way this works right? Play Curry one night and he flops but don’t play him the next and he will score 1000000

• KillaChap

@7klub06 said...

Sorry about that…

• moped_jones

I hate these short slates. Wish a few of the games from tomorrow were on tonight’s slate.

Oh well, I’m playing 4 $4 GPP’s on FD and 2 on DK. Not messing around with cash games tonight.

I think JV is in a nice spot against the Bull’s tonight. All in on Collison, MCW, and Wiggins. I have at least one “star” in every LU and 2 in a couple. (for reference my “stars” = the players are over 10k) we can get picky and say Irving, DeRo, Lowry, and Wiggins are stars and you would get no argument from me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).