NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

are people off MCW with butler in there? wade is out he should get plenty of burn at the 2 spot tonight.

• hunterspencerksu

@RWilder said...

for punt in FD would you guys go Tolliver or Bejiica?

Tolliver

• JimKronlund

Who could I swap PATRICK PATTERSON out with the same salary? $3300

• mrmogz

@zpa1989 said...

are people off MCW with butler in there? wade is out he should get plenty of burn at the 2 spot tonight.

Still playing on both sites. Has 8x upside and he’s even cheaper on FD at $4600 at the SG position.

• hunterspencerksu

@zpa1989 said...

MCW is a lock for me. So cheap and he plays well with Wade out and Butler active. 100% for me.

• CJtheGrump

Is poeltl anything? Game log doesn’t look promising.

• 7klub06

Derozan/Towns/Collison/Irving or Rubio/Derozan/Towns/Butler(gamble)

• brendanhorton

@7klub06 said...

Derozan/Towns/Collison/Irving or Irving/Derozan/Towns/Butler(gamble)

So just Collison vs Butler?

• djones6273

I keep finding myself overweight on Kyrie, Lou Williams, Matt Barnes, and Derrick Williams. A lot of people are going to have a ton of exposure to MCW, so I like the Lou Williams pivot in GPP’s.

• billholler

@JimKronlund said...

Who could I swap PATRICK PATTERSON out with the same salary? $3300

Poetl if it’s a UTIL spot. At least he’s starting.

• RipCityRings

Just ran some numbers: Most overpriced players (hit 5x once or less in the last 5) on the slate are: Kyrie, DeRozan, Randle, Lowry, LeBron and Cousins. Most underpriced (hit 5x three or more times in the last 5) are: Rubio, Collison, Young, Barnes, Wiggins, Butler, Ingram, WCS, Tolliver, Nance, Rolo, Valanciunas, Nogueira and Black.

• 7klub06

@brendanhorton said...

So just Collison vs Butler?

Meant to swap out Irving

Derozan/Towns/Collison/Irving or Rubio/Derozan/Towns/Butler(gamble)

• RecEm2014

My best team has 0 KAT or Boogie. Is that bad?

• KindGuy

I’m going with a 4-3 stack of Raptors and Lakers.

• fanturds

@Beavsftw said...

Got a fortune cookie last night that said “an unexpected payment is coming your way!”. I hope that means what I think it means lol.

and how!

• worldsgreatest13

@RipCityRings said...

Just ran some numbers: Most overpriced players (have 5x once or less in the last 5) on the slate are: Kyrie, DeRozan, Randle, Lowry and LeBron. Most underpriced (hit 5x three or more times in the last 5) are: Rubio, Collison, Young, Barnes, Wiggins, Butler, Ingram, WCS, Tolliver, Nance, Rolo, Valanciunas, Nogueira and Black.

>Butler
    >Underpriced

Pick 1

• Dirt_Lavert

So if Pat pat somehow plays it kills nogueira ? I feel like I’m too heavy on the Nog

• 7klub06

Would I be crazy not to have Lebraaaaaaan in one LU?

• RipCityRings

@worldsgreatest13 said...

>Butler
    >Underpriced

Pick 1

It’s definitely counter intuitive, but look at the logs. He has two mid-50s and a 45 in the past 3.

• RWilder

I have 10 LUs and in 7 of them I have Bjelica (3x) or Nance (4x) as punts at the PF position. I just thought that was better then Tolliver, who gets the minutes but never gets over 20 pts. I feel Nance, if given the minutes could bring back value and Bjelica is kind of a gamble, I read that his minutes might start getting up into the 20s now that LaVine is out. Last time Minn played Cavs Dieng was very ineffective, partially because of the Cavs 4Men stretching out to the three point line. I think Frye is going live on the 3 pt line tonight and they might bring in Bjelica who is also a stretch 4 to guard him. I don’t know. Kind of fishing here, but couldn’t figure out a way to upgrade the other spot without compromising other positions. I hate playing guys that don’t start, but tonight might be one of those nights you need to roster one and hope he hits.

• billholler

@Dirt_Lavert said...

So if Pat pat somehow plays it kills nogueira ? I feel like I’m too heavy on the Nog

I can’t imagine Patterson playing if Poeltl is listed as the starter.

• tim51278

150 lineups with 85% Nance we’ll see how this goes….

• mataug21

Hmmm do I go McLemore Nance or Rush Frye

• RWilder

Currently I have Butler in only 4 LUs and LBJ in 6 LUs. I noticed that I could downgrade LBJ to Butler and upgrade McLemore to Lou Williams. I’m thinking of doing that in 4 of my LBJ LUs, making me have 8 Butler LUs and 2 LBJ.

This is the correct play, right? I shouldn’t be trusting McLemore to do anything, right?

• iron_tactics

The real question is, who will be the post lock sit that ruins 30% of lineups?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.