NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

Rubio with the Turnovers Thanks

• odeethedon

Lebron and Lowry wtf kind of first quarter was that?

• dragon1952

@JimKronlund said...

What is up with LBJ?

Game must not be on TV :^ /

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

Ya good night lebron owners. Rip Powell owners too doubt he gets off the bench much tonight. Won’t make a lick of sense but hey thats dfs

Its the first quarter, love how ppl write of players after one quarter. Lebron will get his and you guys will be crying you didnt have enough Lebron.

• KOTN26

It’s not over, relax.

• Dirt_Lavert

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Lebron fucked me…thanks and good night.

I honestly lebron and playing lebron. He smashed them last time, really hoping he comes in and takes this game over. Otherwise I’m boned.

• zline34

@callmetouch said...

Didnt even get cute with LeBron. Payed up for boogie. Will still find a way to lose

I didnt play Bron but it’s not getting cute. Getting cute would be playing Irving,,

• callmetouch

LeBron will finish with 40-50. I’ll take my Boogie with 75. Add Frye to that 30-40.

• Dirt_Lavert

@zline34 said...

I didnt play Bron but it’s not getting cute. Getting cute would be playing Irving,,

Kyrie was a solid play because rubio is garbage at D lol

• fanturds

@damionismyname said...

Its the first quarter, love how ppl write of players after one quarter. Lebron will get his and you guys will be crying you didnt have enough Lebron.

theres a handful of players who can take over a game. Lebron is one of them.

that being said, its an uphill climb for him to make value.

• callmetouch

Kyrie will finish okay

• DirkDigglerz

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow Frye or no cash ? wtf

Had a lu with shump frye towns butler ohhh boyy

FRYE STOP PLEASE

• Jerok88

Played the fewest $$$ I have in the last two weeks, but I’m doing the best so far. Figures.

• DirkDigglerz

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Kyrie was a solid play because rubio is garbage at D lol

Rubio is a solid defender by the numbers

• RipCityRings

Went Williams over Frye, AMA.

• 7klub06

My stars!!!!! Frye is ballin and I removed him smdh

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

Lance hurt

• hardrocker61

jesus is House in the house? get that boy some vicodin!

• blackdirkdiggler

Bron will get his. Relax!!!

• Bishop90

Such Knee Jerk reactions to one quarter it’s as if you all are casual nba fans

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

Lowry pick it up bro

• txdave41

Wow, what a 1st quarter for Jonas. It’ll be my luck that he does nothing for the next 3 quarters.

• Dirt_Lavert

@DirkDigglerz said...

Rubio is a solid defender by the numbers

hmm their DvP is pretty bad for PG and from what I’ve seen he’s not a great defender. I’m not 100% sure though lol

• chansing

Won’t lie the RotoGrinders crew talked me off Frye

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).