NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

@GuarGuar said...

Lance hurt

Cole Aldrich

Edit I thought you mean it hurts to watch him lol. Didn’t realize Lance actually got hurt

• hardrocker61

Raptors look horrible!

• Peader24

No shares of Frye. Shame on me.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I went 90% LBJ on Yahoo, but only 18% LBJ on DK.

• KindGuy

Add Raptors to the list of overrated teams that I’m done stacking since they’re being exposed.

• KindGuy

@chansing said...

Won’t lie the RotoGrinders crew talked me off Frye

You talked yourself off of Frye.

• JimKronlund

At what point are we allowed to feel like Lebron James Valentine date?

• MrPerfekt7

Poeltl is 0.70% in the NBA 30K and one DK
    Got him in LU see how this goes

• chansing

Was 100 percent on him Frye was trashed all day on the shows moved off him — worst play of the day he was called –

• Dirt_Lavert

Derrick Williams playing some basketball huhh wow

• callmetouch

Frye went off for 32FP.s last time vs Min WITH LOVE. Guis com on.

• KindGuy

Rondo making 3s??? Yep Raptors lost.

• 2incher

Frye ended my night early.

• RWilder

I had 100% shares of Frye in all 10 LUs and then for some weird reason I got scared and thought that Gibson was the play for the same price I swapped out 8 LUs Frye for Gibson. Fuck me. So so so dumb.

• Dirt_Lavert

Frye going to be first to double double? Crap

• Ree4erMadness

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Kyrie was a solid play because rubio is garbage at D lol

So is Wiggins, lol

• Beavsftw

@chansing said...

Was 100 percent on him Frye was trashed all day on the shows moved off him — worst play of the day he was called –

Well 100% frye is paying off so far. Why I don’t listen to the broadcasts lol.

• Ree4erMadness

Lebron not dominating cause Frye is, lol

• chansing

That’s what these guys do they talk you off the most obvious play and play the guy themselves it’s a smart move on there part ,, love the shows but I have to stop listening to that like it’s the gospel

• chansing

Carroll straight garbage

• winnerchickendinner

Ohhh boy the high priced players are flopping BIG TIME!!!

• roach62

Kyle fucking Lowry…wtf

• rebkell

@chansing said...

Won’t lie the RotoGrinders crew talked me off Frye

Me too,

• txdave41

@chansing said...

That’s what these guys do they talk you off the most obvious play and play the guy themselves it’s a smart move on there part ,, love the shows but I have to stop listening to that like it’s the gospel

Yep, and then they brag on the next show about winning hundreds. It’s easy to fall for it though. Really pushed MCW on me when my gut was telling me to stay away. Should have listened to my gut.

• Dirt_Lavert

So Rondo going to play more than MCW? First night I ever play him and Rondo goes off. Have him in all 3 lus too. WTF

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).