NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Tripster23

Wiggins is going for 50 tonite

• hardrocker61

cmon spanky i mean swanky

• Dirt_Lavert

@Tripster23 said...

Wiggins is doing work

at 30% my night is over. effing towns with 20 in the first and non existent since

• callmetouch

Feeling like a loser tonight

• hardrocker61

wiggins goin BONKERS!

• KindGuy

WIGGINS GOING OFF

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

Wiggins and Frye over killing me right now

• mchrisman

Wiggins is on fire

• callmetouch

“Am i the only one who thinks KAT will get more points than Boogie”? YES

• worldsgreatest13

I played Butler over Wiggins.

• oaktwnraidr

Ill be lucky if I get anything I put out back tonight

• feekdogg

My night is toast, so I’m justing rooting like hell that my Wolves beat the Cavs.

• DirkDigglerz

WIGGINS!!!! Glad I have him in all :)

• Dirt_Lavert

@worldsgreatest13 said...

I played KAT over Cousins lol

Looked great in the first when he was being fed

mf better play the whole 4th. I know he won’t tho.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

I know it early but OT would be great for my Lebron, Kyrie, Rubio and Wiggins stack.. has Felicio on it to, were he at in 2nd half, need a few points from him..

• KindGuy

I’m watching the game and Tristan is straight up abusing Dieng and KAT on the glass. Timberwolves defensive rotations are atrocious too. Frye is getting all the time in the world to shoot his threes.

• OSU_Bucknut

Today is my first day playing on yahoo. I know on FD/DK you always look to get around 6x a players salary. So, what is the salary to points target I should be aiming for on Yahoo?

• roach62

well if CoJo can get to at least 12DK..and Lowry to 30…i might got a shot lol

• oaktwnraidr

Korver and Carroll making sure I don’t see cash tonight ugh

• mnsugrinder

Playing Shumpert instead of Powell is keeping me from real money. Cant complain with having wiggins LBJ and KAT though

• BBWC_10

come on Korver…Join the party. Wiggins, Rubio, Frye doing work.

• callmetouch

JVal with 0 points this half so far. Happy Valanciunas day

• Tripster23

I didn’t have the gonads to screw around with Rondo tonight….especially not on FD. Hope he isn’t becoming a born-again citizen tonight. He’s making me nervous because he’s shooting well….

• makeitra1n

@worldsgreatest13 said...

Wiggins has scored literally the most points in his life in the first 3 quarters

• rome9bc

I haven’t posted on here in mad long but my god Wiggins is shitttttttiiiiinnnnggg on King James!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).