NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• odeethedon

@elementasrat said...

I’m watching the game and Tristan is straight up abusing Dieng and KAT on the glass. Timberwolves defensive rotations are atrocious too. Frye is getting all the time in the world to shoot his threes.

For some reason they are absolutely horrible against centers and stretch 4s. I play big men against them every night they play and it hasn’t failed me yet

• hbomb57

@Cooper08 said...

I know it early but OT would be great for my Lebron, Kyrie, Rubio and Wiggins stack.. has Felicio on it to, were he at in 2nd half, need a few points from him..

I’m with u Rubio, Frye, Kat, Wiggins, Irving

• KindGuy

Frye getting the easiest looks I’ve ever seen holy shit. Shout out to the Timberwolves Swiss cheese defense!

• RipCityRings

That feeling when you’re 0% exposed in a 3-game slate to the 40% owned player going 10x.

• callmetouch

Rondo in Carter out. SMMFHF.

• billholler

I did a 60 LU stack with Wiggins, Lebron and Rubio but changed my mind before uploading them. Hate when I get scared. I suck

• Beavsftw

Can derozan just go ham in the 4th? Please.

• KindGuy

@odeethedon said...

For some reason they are absolutely horrible against centers and stretch 4s. I play big men against them every night they play and it hasn’t failed me yet

After seeing them play,I’m playing EVERYONE with a pulse against them.

They don’t have a single shutdown defender and they don’t play team defense.

• Tripster23

Its almost getting to the point that if you don’t have Frye in your lineup, it probably won’t cash…he’s unconscious right now….

• billholler

I guess I could always hope for a 60 point night from Ben McLemore. It could happen

• Tripster23

Lowery is a notorious slow starter…..heating up…slightly…

• callmetouch

Lets start a DFS riot in the streets

• Tripster23

One can only hope

• KindGuy

KAT back in the game. Nice.

• Dirt_Lavert

MCW where are ya bud? :(

• callmetouch

Check out his IG video he posted.

• jjehoich

MORE Liggins, less Wiggins!!!

• callmetouch

WHERE THE PUCK IS JONAS VALENTINES

• Tripster23

Watch Timofey go for 40 tonight….how my luck rolls…

• RipCityRings

Fairly certain tonight was the first time I’ve ever rostered MCW, avoided him up to now because he’s MCW. Somehow got talked into the kool-aid. Could’ve had Powell. Smh.

• Dirt_Lavert

ahh MCW actually still in. Let’s go dude!

• feekdogg

Hey, Kris Dunn made a jumpshot!

• KindGuy

Dunn is so much better than Rubio

• billholler

I have 67% exposure to Kyrie and every time he makes a basket my live money drops. That’s when you know you picked the wrong scrubs.

• callmetouch

I’ve been staring at JVals 22.75 points for the last 25 minutes. CAN YOU PLEASE.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).