NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Ree4erMadness

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

For people to sit in here and act like Frye was a “lead pipe gold medal bet the farm 5 start lock” tonight just because he lit up Minn last time Love was out… is such a joke!! C’mon people. Seriously. Don’t. Please, just stop lol

Shit, I didn’t think about any of that. I didn’t know that. All I know is that Love is out and Frye is cheap. And its a 3 game slate with not many options, it was an easy play for me based on those reasons. Too bad I have Derozan’s sad azz, lol..

• fanturds

so everyones lineups are looking suspect, right?

• roach62

damn..even the refs IN MINNY dont wanna see the Cavs lose..wtf??

• chronoxiong

RIP Frye owners. Not sure how he was 40% owned in cash. Thought he would be 70% owned on a 3-game slate. He was the first name I clicked on when making my lineup.

• Dirt_Lavert

KAT BLOCKED BY KORVER WHATTT

• feekdogg

@elementasrat said...

Dunn is so much better than Rubio

Um.
    No.

• callmetouch

ITS A 9 POINTS GAME MAYBE TRY GIVING IT TO JVAL TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT HOW ABOUT THAT

• RipCityRings

DeRozan 4-16 and he’s STILL jacking threes. Thinks he’s Dion Waiters or something.

• KindGuy

Rubio getting cooked by Kyrie

• Dirt_Lavert

if rubio gets 2 boards ill be pumped

• KindGuy

Lebron back in the game. Welp.

• roach62

@elementasrat said...

Dunn is so much better than Rubio

ok..now i know your nothing but a troll…have you watched the game?

Rubio has 10 rebounds 15 assists

• callmetouch

I cant deal with JVal not getting a single point in the 2nd half. I can’t.

• DirkDigglerz

Raptors Bulls need to take it to OT

• KindGuy

@roach62 said...

ok..now i know your nothing but a troll…have you watched the game?

Rubio has 10 rebounds 15 assists

If that’s your argument, just stop.

• KindGuy

Fuck the Raptors and their selfish ball

• callmetouch

GIVE IT TO JVAL.

• KindGuy

KAT misses wife open go ahead layup. Smh.

• DirkDigglerz

Frye is a good play on a 3 game slate let’s move on I have him in my lineups

• KindGuy

I know he’s young but KAT has such a low bball IQ.

• roach62

@elementasrat said...

If that’s your argument, just stop.

whats your argument then?

because Dunn plays “better” defense? cuz i certainly know you arent gonna say hes a better shooter or distributor…

• hardrocker61

kat lookin a little upset dont blame him fuckin refs arent callin any fouls on cavs

• callmetouch

Is JVal even playing? How do you not have a single rebound this half for a dd?

• DirkDigglerz

MCBUCKETS with 25 already

• KindGuy

UNCLE DREW!!! YALL SAW THAT?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).