NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Wow, sweet Lou and Nance just shot me way up the leaderboard… Lou better stay in…

• Dirt_Lavert

Nance TO just murdered me

All down to clarkson. ****

• Dirt_Lavert

Clarkeson passed to black on that goal tend but didn’t get the dime!?

I’m .5 from cashing.

WTFD

• fanturds

currently .25 away from my first GPP win. its small, but im pretty happy about it…..go Cuz! ( or Ingram)

edit: held off a strong charge by a Lou Williams owner by .5!

• hypegotti

Going lou over russell woulda really made me some cheese tonight, oh well.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Lou for three………….

• hardrocker61

sweet lou comin thru!

• odeethedon

Barnes and Swaggy doing nothing at least Lou will and Nance showed up and are making me some money

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow Nance tryna cover boogie is just…

dear god

• KindGuy

lol I out smarted myself by taking out Lou for Russell at the last second. Wouldn’t have made a difference as I’m currently at 181 DK Pts, one of the worst performances for me this season if not the worst.

• kettab24

Damn boogie just abuses the lakers I didn’t think he could get there at 12K but he did wow

• nickelos85

OT are you shittin me!?

• nickelos85

Maybe not.

• Dirt_Lavert

Lou just destroyed every hope I had at cashing any lu. Damn

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

can believe D’eangelo Russel is straight up

• rebkell

Unofficial DK 6x + vals:

DKxVal DKPoints DKPosition DKSalary Team Player
    8.67 42.50 PF/C 4900 CLE Channing Frye
    8.38 45.25 SG 5400 LAL Lou Williams
    7.67 23.00 C 3000 CHI Cristiano Felicio
    7.57 28.75 SF 3800 CHI Doug McDermott
    6.82 22.50 SF 3300 CLE Derrick Williams
    6.81 51.75 SF 7600 MIN Andrew Wiggins
    6.62 26.50 SF/PF 4000 LAL Larry Nance
    6.41 25.00 SG/SF 3900 TOR Norman Powell
    6.28 23.25 PG/SG 3700 LAL Jordan Clarkson
    5.99 72.50 PF/C 12100 SAC DeMarcus Cousins
  • RWilder

My stupid mistake of swapping out Frye for Taj the last min before lock in 8 LUs cost me 50$ and instead of doubling my entry fees I’m losing half. So dumb. I hate Taj and for the life of me I don’t know why I did it. I guess I somehow talked my self off of Frye. No more late lineup tinkering for me, all the guys I switched to burned me. So mad at myself right now. At least I cashed on half my LUs. Ugh!!

• kettab24

damn I faded Boogie for Lebron and KAT…..

• nickelos85

Whew! 5 out 7 cashed in the DK 4 point. No complaints here, that slate was brutal.

• yorick

Damn, knew I had to play someone from the Lakers and was leaning Lou Will, but couldn’t do it looking at his minute totals recently. Cashed half my entries for a total loss of $3 EXCELLENT

• KindGuy

Congrats to worm361 for winning the 4 point play for a cool $50,000. That’s gonna be me some day….

• Syzltuth

Cashed all 3 lu’s, cousins managed to drag #3 over the line. 14 games tomorrow? Not my favorite type of slate, way too many options.

• Dirt_Lavert

If lou doesn’t go on that crushing run I’d have cashed. That sucked. And they lost. Pointless

• Tripster23

@elementasrat said...

14 game slate tomorrow

LMAO

• KindGuy

@yorick said...

Damn, knew I had to play someone from the Lakers and was leaning Lou Will, but couldn’t do it looking at his minute totals recently. Cashed half my entries for a total loss of $3 EXCELLENT

Yep the minutes is what made me jump off him plus he had a recent ankle sprain. I thought he might be a late scratch.

Russell and Lou Williams were literally going in opposite directions recently.

They have a negative correlation so you can’t play them both. I guessed wrong tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).