7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 14.5 ) at Houston ( -14.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Portland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• madmanjayWV

Question #1 — Do the Wizards have a point guard tonight?

Question #2 — Avery Bradley is $4100 on FD? LOCK and LOAD or Shooting guard #AYDSdeathTRAP ?

Question #3 — FD GPP —- $6000 apiece — Thad Young or MELLO?

I’m hoping JuSUCK Nurkic is out 2nite and AMINU shows up and plays like he’s capable.

Thank heaven’s the ALL-STAR BREAK is nearly upon us. Nearing MLB TIME!

P.S. — Was screwing around on YAHOO — at least in one LU not sure how I can pass up the $15 triumvirate of Bradley and then going C Dewayne Dedmon UTIL Jarrett Allen $15

P.P.S. — I’m also on the FD UNIBROW death train, so you have been warned!

• davehanna011

Should I give the Blake Griffin / Andre Drummond stack one more chance? A must win game.

• Srogers96

@madmanjayWV said...

Question #1 — Do the Wizards have a point guard tonight?

Question #2 — Avery Bradley is $4100 on FD? LOCK and LOAD or Shooting guard #AYDSdeathTRAP ?

Question #3 — FD GPP —- $6000 apiece — Thad Young or MELLO?

I’m hoping JuSUCK Nurkic is out 2nite and AMINU shows up and plays like he’s capable.

P.S. — Was screwing around on YAHOO — at least in one LU not sure how I can pass up the $15 triumvirate of Bradley and then going C Dewayne Dedmon UTIL Jarrett Allen $15

P.P.S. — I’m also on the FD UNIBROW death train, so you have been warned!

As Wiz fan Beal will most likely run point. Frazier broke his nose. And Thomas is in cocussion protocol. So they’re both out to me. They could also have Jodie Meeks run point and he may get the start and get 25+ minutes. Just gotta wait for some news for the official lock but that’s why I’m thinking

I’m not playing Bradley anymore. Stopped playing him since he left the Celtics. He’s not playing that same imo.

Mello coming on a b2b after having that injury I could see him no playing that much.

• miggs6876

First glance, I don’t know how you can’t stack Lal/NO and GS/Port games.

• DC2380

what a night. 12 games. DK has a 50K mini $2.14 game today

• DC2380

I guess Harden will be chalk after last night

• gregsl

Stacking on a 12 game slate?

• superjon

had exactly $20 in my FD account. Which means I get to play the Cupid, the Sentimental, and the Secret Admirer.

Thinking of doing 2 with Curry/AD and 1 with Curry/RWB

• DC2380

Going back and forth between Oladipo and CP3 on DK.

• DC2380

Do you guys think Blake has a 60 point game in him tonight? lol

• caleb21scott

Im loving todays slate going with a core of Lillard, Lou, and dwight
    Lillard seems to always play GS pretty good, had to hit the lock button on sweet Lou at only 6800, Dwight is too cheap for what hes about to do against the magic. Im looking at emeka okafor for value and waiting on the rest of the injury news today

• colb24

@DC2380 said...

Going back and forth between Oladipo and CP3 on DK.

I like oladipo alot been playing alot of point guard acting like a little westbrook for them. His steals have been through the roof which scares me if he can keep that up but its BK so good shot at it.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

It’s looking like a balanced type of day for me. Really liking a lot of my picks…………………and that’s always a bad sign this early in the day!

• Njsum1

@madmanjayWV said...

I play MLB as well, yet I’d play NBA all year round if it was offered. IMO NBA is by far the best DFS sport out there, and I don’t like that we’re nearing the home stretch. 😂

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I think tonight’s slate definitely favors the mass entry folks. Waaaaay to many choices today!

• cbsharpe

@RandysCrow said...

I think tonight’s slate definitely favors the mass entry folks. Waaaaay to many choices today!

Yep! I may only play 2 LUs today and that’s about it…..

• jglumsic

Definitely feels like one of those balanced nights. Way too many options with this slate

• dominicanpapi

Stacking guys from LAL/NOP, GSW/POR and Indiana/BKN seems too easy. Also it feels like GSW has been double digit favorites for awhile, so color me shocked they’re only 6 point favorites on the road against Portland who may be missing Nurkic. That spread seems suspect.

• feekdogg

I hope there are about 5 big-time scratches 10 minutes before lock so everyone who got roped into Valentine’s plans gets burned.

• mataug21

@feekdogg said...

I hope there are about 5 big-time scratches 10 minutes before lock so everyone who got roped into Valentine’s plans gets burned.

Didn’t they lock lineups like an hour earlier or something last year on Valentines Day?

• ASitar

Denzel Valentine anyone? Sorry, I had to.

• Njsum1

@caleb21scott said...

Im looking at emeka okafor for value and waiting on the rest of the injury news today

He’s not the strongest value play out there…imo. I put him in 1 of like 15 lineups last game just because he was 3k and was starting, and thought maybe he’d see decent minutes. He did OK as Mirotics placeholder, yet only played 14 minutes. If you got a got feeling, go with it, yet I won’t be using him tonight for 3400 and similar expected minutes.

Unless you feel the game will blowout, and he’ll see run, yet I don’t know if he would see run in a blowout.

• caleb21scott

@Njsum1 said...

He’s not the strongest value play out there…imo. I put him in 1 of like 15 lineups last game just because he was 3k and was starting, and thought maybe he’d see decent minutes. He did OK as Mirotics placeholder, yet only played 14 minutes. If you got a got feeling, go with it, yet I won’t be using him tonight for 3400 and similar expected minutes.

Unless you feel the game will blowout, and he’ll see run, yet I don’t know if he would see run in a blowout.

what guys sub 4k on DK are you looking at for value if any?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@caleb21scott said...

what guys sub 4k on DK are you looking at for value if any?

Khem Birch, his minutes are trending up

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-sub-6k-player-pool-2-14-2384948

This is all I got today! Don’t have time to research everyone today – May do a LU or 2 if I can but not sure yet! Don’t usually play large slates like this

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).